I have a good problem that is driving me crazy

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a junior at a large university and on top of being a student, I work representing the university as a recruiter at a community college. I work close together with a group 20 students who are my mentees (I'm their friend/counselor/person to go to, etc). Now the issue is: there is this HB8.5--a 19 y/o freshman at the community college--who is one of my students. She's about 5'6" cute face and eyes, incredible rack and booty; when we meet during out appointments, she gives me FME's (fuck me eyes) throughout our meeting; she kinos me, makes jokes, gives me compliments and sends me lot of smiley faces and "haha's" through emails.

Just so that you guys get an idea of her IL, she waited an hour just to ask me this really silly question (to which she obviously knew the answer). Last time, even after I answered her questions, she started to hangout next to me and just seems like she wants to be near me. She stayed 1.5 hours AFTER her appointment ended just sitting there talking to me and will not leave until I kick her out (playfully), which she loves.

In conclusion, I would fuck this girl with my eyes closed if she weren't my student. But when I got trained for this job, my boss said "you are in a position of leadership; you are going to represent a major university and some of your students are going to come on to you. Any of you dating one of your students is grounds for immediate termination." I needed to let this out. What do you all think?

Reaction score
The sad thing about this whole situation is you could of easily ****ed her awhile ago and it's good that you didn't make your move. Think in the long term about your future, one warm snatch is not worth it. Politely turn down this girl and say to her remember I'm here to menter you and this is a serious matter you need to tone it down just a little, I'm sure we can be good friends. ***** is never worth your future, rememebr that.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other takes?

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How long is the mentoring for? If it's a semester long, just hold out till after. Keep low-key contact, get her out after you stop mentoring her.

If it's longer than a semester of mentoring, then I'd not go for it. Not worth the risk.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
"Any of you dating one of your students is grounds for immediate termination." I needed to let this out. What do you all think?
Well, which one do you want more? The job or the girl?

Never trust a woman to keep her trap shut. If shit goes south, do you really think any promise from her to keep things on the down-low will be kept? Too much risk for my liking...

Any plans from her to move to the university?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I'm a junior at a large university and on top of being a student, I work representing the university as a recruiter at a community college. I work close together with a group 20 students who are my mentees (I'm their friend/counselor/person to go to, etc). Now the issue is: there is this HB8.5--a 19 y/o freshman at the community college--who is one of my students. She's about 5'6" cute face and eyes, incredible rack and booty; when we meet during out appointments, she gives me FME's (fuck me eyes) throughout our meeting; she kinos me, makes jokes, gives me compliments and sends me lot of smiley faces and "haha's" through emails.

Just so that you guys get an idea of her IL, she waited an hour just to ask me this really silly question (to which she obviously knew the answer). Last time, even after I answered her questions, she started to hangout next to me and just seems like she wants to be near me. She stayed 1.5 hours AFTER her appointment ended just sitting there talking to me and will not leave until I kick her out (playfully), which she loves.

In conclusion, I would fuck this girl with my eyes closed if she weren't my student. But when I got trained for this job, my boss said "you are in a position of leadership; you are going to represent a major university and some of your students are going to come on to you. Any of you dating one of your students is grounds for immediate termination." I needed to let this out. What do you all think?
The girl who apparently wants you so bad could be your bosses niece sent to see if you would break his rule so he could fire you.

Always assume people have ulterior motives. Stay away.