"i have a girlfriend..." what do you answer?

motocross

Reaction score
hello!
i´ve been a long time ago in this forum, now i´m back with a bunch of knowledge and some more english-skills. i know that my english isn´t very good, but i can express what i want to say....

however, i´ve been on a german workshop in november and do street sarging around 2-4 days per week. sometimes with some friends of mine, sometimes alone. but these guys -and me- don´t have hard skills when it comes to...

HB: i have a boyfriend.....

what in hell do you answer?

often we answer something spontaneous, out of the situation. like this:

... i don´t want to marry you
... did i ask this?
... sure, you have one. give me your number, i will call you one time, and than you decide if we´re looking in our eyes again (making seductive eye contact..)
... oh, you have a boyfriend. cool, me too (shocked reactions from the girls. and, we are not gay)

... does he make you lucky?
HB: no matter what she says...
ME: ok, we have to be very careful when we have our secret meetings..

... oh, you have friends!! i can´t believe it!

... oh, than i have to marry you. have you time on monday?

everything is said with a great smile and lots of persistance. i ask for her number around 5-6 times. chances that i get the number is around 50/50.

guys, do you have any tipps or advice for me?

thanks!
henrik

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you want to hit on girls with boyfriends? Would you like it if guys were doing that to you? You'll eventually get your ass kicked and grow out of that.

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
Why do you want to hit on girls with boyfriends? Would you like it if guys were doing that to you? You'll eventually get your ass kicked and grow out of that.
To further stupid posts and other newby toolz, the reason he is asking is because majority of boyfriends are fictional and simply mean im not interested or u havent peaked my intrest.

I like to respond with something like
1.) well he is just going to have to wait outside, cause i dont do threesomes
2.) Is that the way u always introduce yourself, or do i make you think of shagging
3.) Oh, well i dont swing that way, do you have a sister?

tseluca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we do make up for fictisional boyfriends, but that is when we aren't interested so you wont get the number anyway. (in my case)

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You my friend need to learn BF destroyers, i don't think i posted about it on these forums before but i know i gave examples. This is alittle advanced but ya it over comes all that bf talk. Brainfreez used a Bf destroyer on avril lavinge. He could have bagged her but his inner afc kicked in because of a bf comment which he used a bf destroyer but he still didn't feel right with her having a bf so he ejected. (He was doing so fuvkign good too, its also on video of him venu changing her.)

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the topic says i have a girlfriend hehe

now what would you say if it was a hb that said that to you , i have a girlfirend.... =)

Advantage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
the topic says i have a girlfriend hehe

now what would you say if it was a hb that said that to you , i have a girlfirend.... =)
A HB did say that to me once. I wasn't sure if she was joking at first, but I did reply. The way you gotta do it is without breaking your stride, so it doesnt look like its fazed you. I replied saying "oh cool, me too!" then carried on making out with her.

After this, I carried on like nothing was said. When she brought up the girlfriend again, I used a BF destroyer but adapted it to highlight what she lacks from not having a boyfriend.

For instance, from memory:

Her: I have a gf (2nd time)

You: Aww thats cute! I bet she's XXX, and YYY huh? i bet you're gonna get married someday and have kids *wink wink* nudge nudge, etc etc.

Now I'll admit I didn't bang her that night, but she's maintained contact since then and still comes round to mine as friends.

Does anyone know how to take things further and all the way in this situation?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look.

there is a BIG difference between a girl saying she has a BF and a girl saying NO to you.

HUGE DIFFERENCE

which 80% of the people here don't get.

Now, for lack of time, we won't get into the moral issues of dating a girl with a BF

if you do you do, if you don't you don't and leave it at that.

The thing is, you have to MAKE the girl say NO, not I have a BF, because that isn't a NO, it just means she gave you a small detorrant.

I've had a girl tell me she was married...for 5 years.. and ended up having sex with her multiple times.

What alot of guys here make the mistake of, is ASSUMING what's going on in the girl's head.

A girl could be a) Telling you because she honestly has a BF and isn't interested

b) Testing you to see how you might react

c) Telling you so that if you hit on her and something happens, she won't feel guilty

I can go on and on, but the point is, you don't know, so because you don't know, you have to assume the best until she says NO.

Don't ever ask a girl does she have a BF.. if she has one, and gives a damna bout him, she will make it known sometime in the conversation.

You have to remember the roots... guys, I swear to you, it's okay to show a girl that you are sexually attracted to her.. don't fown ver her, but it's okay to let her look in your eyes and let her see you want to **** her brains out.. I mean.. she might, just might get her little puzzy wet because you know what you want.

The reason I say that, is because girl's aren't stupid. If I am chatting up a girl, she, before I open my mouth, or you open yours, knows you want to get in between her legs.

So with that in mind, what kind of sense does it make to make a semi move, her shoot you down by saying she has a BF, and you saying "oh, I have a GF too.. uh.. I was just being nice and talking to strangers..that's it.. yeah"

:rolleyes:

To answer the original question, this is how I answer the question, and it fits my personality.

Example 1: Random mention of BF

Her: "My BF said such and such last night"

Me: (smiling, joking) "I wouldn't give a damn if your BF cured Aids, i'm not talking to him, i'm talking to you"

Her: "Well.. I"

Me: "Well, if I wanted to talk about guys, I would talk to one of my friends"

Example 2: Girl mentions she has a BF

Her: "I have a BF"

Me: "I didn't ask you if you had a BF.. i'm talking about you and I right now"

It's how you come across.. you come accross as a guy with confidence and knows what he wants (her), 8 out of 10 times she will go along.. i mean, she wouldn't be talking to you at all if she didn't have some interest.

It's like when I worked at best buy as a teenager.. I always told my manager... just get me in front of the customer, and I will do the rest.. and I would. My rationale even then was that they wouldn't be in Best buy, searching for computers if they wren't ready to buy one, or at least had some money set aside to buy one, regardless of what they say.

It depends on the vibe I get from the girl and where we are on how i would go next. My last GF I could tell wasn't going to give it up any time on the first date or anything, so Ik ept it fun, joked aroud with her, and eventually she came along.

The married chick, i pretty much told her I wanted to **** her, in so many words, and let her draw her own conclusions from that.

cffrmw

Don Juan
Reaction score
hb: i have a boyfriend
me: i have a girlfriend, maybe we should set them up on a date

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, reminds me of the intro to this afroman song...

Her: where is your Girl

Him: probably with your man.. can we ****?

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her : Oh I have a bf..
me :What's his name??
her : *hesitates*
me : no need to lie about these things.

Next...