i have a gf but...

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to this site..i got a girl in the same day i met her...problem is we both recognize we're still only in the attraction stage..we're not in love..and honestly it seems as though we both don't care...i hardly think about her too..when i do think about a girl..it's usually other girls that i find more attractive...

it's only been three days..but by now..or even the first day..i usually feel really happy or excited or some emotion..but i haven't
what should i do?

wait and see, break it off, my friend suggested i merely go out with her until some other girl comes along..

Thanks:woo: :rock: ...just thought these were interesting haha sort of like how i dance:D

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you dude?

So you don't even really like her? What was going on between you 2 before you started 'going out'? If you still don't really feel anything after awhile then end it if you want. You don't have to be 'in love' to go out with someone, just as long as it's fun. Do what YOU WANT not what we tell you to or your mates.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an old relationship of mine. It was real chilled and open. Basicly fbuddies except we called eachother boyfriend and girlfriend. Just dont pass up another girl because of this weak relationship.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: do u have any animosity towards her or is it just indifference?

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
definitely indifference..i just dont feel anything that i should be feeling..i think it's only because we never really developed a relationship..but i don't think i could..i wouldn't say this is shallow, but physical attraction is necessary..and i'm not really feelin it..i dont even know if she does..

and fivetoone...i won't pass up another girl if she's better..i'm sure

i don't think this is gonna be a long term thing..

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jeffthechef said:
Thanks to this site..i got a girl in the same day i met her...problem is we both recognize we're still only in the attraction stage..we're not in love..and honestly it seems as though we both don't care...i hardly think about her too..when i do think about a girl..it's usually other girls that i find more attractive...

it's only been three days..but by now..or even the first day..i usually feel really happy or excited or some emotion..but i haven't
what should i do?

wait and see, break it off, my friend suggested i merely go out with her until some other girl comes along..

Thanks:woo: :rock: ...just thought these were interesting haha sort of like how i dance:D
Take it as it is. If it's sex then it's just sex. At least if you're not in love then there should be no drama.