"I have a boyfriend"

Xptboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so, me and this girl have been flirting it up for around a week. I ask her out before a 4day weekend (we go to the same school). She says that she has a boyfriend. I know she likes me and I know that it's a long distance relationship.

what's the best thing to do in this situation??

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont bang her someone else like me will :)

Last edited:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave it. Would you want to be with a girl who would do the same to you?

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but axcell.. because you are a better and more important male, why would she do it to you?

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Big Cheese said:
LDRs are one of the hardest things you could ever imagine. Trust me, I'm in one right now. If I found out that there was a lil punk puzy scavanger preying on my girl's vulnerablity I'd rip his heart out like he did mine when he lured my girl. I would then probably never trust a girl that lives more than a mile away ever again.

Xptboy, dont mess with peoples relationships. If you realy go for her then you're being a lazy coward. Go for the single girls, not for the girls who are in LDRs or in any exclusive relationship for that matter. Just forget about that girl man... If you're a real man you'll go for one of the thousands of other single girls in your area
well isn't that looking on the bright side of things. Ok lets try and get some advice from guys who can keep their cool and don't have resentment or issues for women.

.....Just because she has a boyfriend doesn't have to kill your attraction towards her. The only relationship commitments I will ever honor is if its a marriage or if I personally know the guy and we share a level of respect than I will honor his position... Other than that - if I don't even know the guy.... then uhhh WHAT THE FVCK DO I CARE???? I mean if I can pull her, then its obvious that she doesn't think too highly of her relationship anyhow - or she is just horny - whatever it is, its HER relationship, its HER responsibility. Its not up to me....

But I am more understanding and easy going with girls who claim to have boyfriends - I won't push it that hard. If I can tell that the girl is gonna honor her relationship then that is fine by me. I respect people that honor their relationships - and I'm also adult enough to understand that just because she has a "boyfriend" doesn't mean its the end of the world - you never know.

....so anyhow, back to the big cheese - If your girlfriend cheats on you you're gonna go rip out the guys heart??? Come on man, get a grip you can be better than that.
Yeah it will hurt - But its easy to get over - just next her - you can't blame a girl for doing what she wants. We ALL have responsibilities for ourselves first - you can't dictate what someone else is entitled to for happiness. That is weakness.
And especially I wouldn't go around ripping the guys heart out. Seriously think of how immature that sounds. He doesn't owe you nothing. And he isn't PERSONALLY ATTACKING YOU. He simply is going for what he wants - and she is down - ohwell.... that is life sometimes, be man enough to let her go and find someone else who i better for you.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok Big Cheese, points noted. And to be honest I can actually understand where you are coming from. I've been in a 4yr+ relationship before - it was a marriage basically. And so you are right in the sense that it is a little more morally adept to respect all relationships.

But I'm just simply saying - that the girls relationship might not be "Marriage serious type"...you don't ever really know anything other then what she wants at that moment. She could be in a piss poor abusive relationship for all I know.... And if she is willing to cheat then that is a pretty good indicator as to her belief of her relationship.

So that is what I mean - Its not my responsibility, its HER judgment call. I already stated that I do respect a girl that has a boyfriend - but that doesn't mean game over always.
Anyhow I'm not in the GF stealing business. I've never actively sought out a taken girl really. Just when I meet a girl at a club/bar and hook up with her and then I find out she has a boyfriend... its like "ohwell"... obviously she just wanted to have fun, or whatever - I'm not gonna rack my brain around it too hard, just move on, I had fun. I never ask a girls STATUS - Its irrelevant to me - If they feel like they need to be honest and faithful to some guy that isnt there, then its on them to bring it up.

...And sorry if my post comes off as offensive, but you are trying to tell me to be a man. But on the flip-side you are expressing all these insecurities because of being in a LDR and because you have been cheated on before and it hurts. And talking about how you would rip any guys heart out if Your GIRL fvcked THEM. That just doesn't seem like you are very sure of yourself. And being insecure of your relationship is unhealthy.

Anyhow, we have different views on this. I enjoy hearing your side of it and being able to express mine.