"I have a boyfriend"

TheManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some things YOU say to break past this BS?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother trying to break this bullsh!t, if this happens I just walk away and approach another hot babe, I don't need this type of rubbish in my life so I don't put up with it, if hot babes want to play games like this then they can do it with some desperate AFC guy, but if they want me to fvck them then they have to play by my rules.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
her: "i have a boyfriend"
you: "just one?"

theres no way to get past the boyfriend remark, just make sure to ask her for her number after she tells u she has a boyfriend . You never know, maybe she's about to do the guy in.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So,I just wanna talk to you".
"you're not married though.Keep your options open"..
"and..I don't care"..
"Stop lying"..

If she started flirting with me..:

"Then why are you hitting on me?"..

:rock:

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about:

Her: I have a boyfriend
You: Well, your boyfriend is a lucky man. Anyways, blah blah blah

You're a SOCIAL person. You talk to EVERYONE and a little thing like her having a boyfriend doesn't phase you in the least.

The key is not to get hung up on it. If you you can reply back with something IMMEDIATELY and be TOTALLY unphased by her remark and can STILL hold a conversation with her, you are in essence planting a SEED with her.

Forget about getting her number--she probably won't give it to you anyway. Just plant the seed, and walk away after conversing normally with her for a little while.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HER: Im sorry, but I have a boyfriend.
YOU: Oh really?! I have one too!;)

....sorry guys, just couldnt miss the opportunity to troll this one.

Step It Up

Reaction score
Though it'd be difficult to pull off without looking like a jerk and it'd probably only work on HB9/10s:
"I have a boyfriend"
"Listen, I understand it must be difficult for some people to find partners and I'm glad you've done so, but you don't have tell me"

That does sound too risky in fact.

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
the "I have a bf" line usually means: she has a BF, or she isn't interested in you..

but if you want to try your luck, you could say:
" an hour with me, and I could change that"
" yea, well I don't see him around..so..."

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:
the "I have a bf" line usually means: she has a BF, or she isn't interested in you..

but if you want to try your luck, you could say:
" an hour with me, and I could change that"
" yea, well I don't see him around..so..."
Listen to this Girl guys, she's givin you gold.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I hate you people.

Lol, well, it's just there's this forum called the Archive, with all the best threads, and the first thing you see when you go to there . . . stickied at the top . .

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24

If she mentions her BF, she's not interested, PERIOD.

"Seeing someone" isn't as strong. It implies there is/are someone she's casually dating but isn't really INTO. In this case I continue the push.

Her: "Well, I'm kinda seeing someone..."
Me: "Yeah, well so am I. What's your number?"

BGMan

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
How about:

Her: I have a boyfriend
You: Well, your boyfriend is a lucky man. Anyways, blah blah blah

You're a SOCIAL person. You talk to EVERYONE and a little thing like her having a boyfriend doesn't phase you in the least.

The key is not to get hung up on it. If you you can reply back with something IMMEDIATELY and be TOTALLY unphased by her remark and can STILL hold a conversation with her, you are in essence planting a SEED with her.

Forget about getting her number--she probably won't give it to you anyway. Just plant the seed, and walk away after conversing normally with her for a little while.
Bingo! While I dig a lot of these other comebacks, this is the best to use. It's funny that girls always assume they're being hit on, so when they say "I have a bf" you're like "....?? And he's a lucky guy. Do you want a medal? So anyway..." because you're just bein social and having a convo with her. Tell her not to flatter herself lol.