I Hate You Dad! Embarassing Last Name

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't hate my father however I do hate his last name. Its a horrible last name and this post doesn't really have anything to do with gaming girls more with dealing with my last name. It really hurts your confidence factor when you're walking through the halls and someone yells out "Smallwood!". It was seriously not cool last year when my civics teacher just wouldn't lay off. It was constantly him yelling out "Mr Smallwood." Not cool. Sorry just kinda had to vent.

*Hint*My last name is Smallwood.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a guy from Japan in my class and his first name is "Chit" (pronounced: SH!T)

I laugh everytime when the teacher says: "That was good Chit" :crackup:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i'd love to have a unique name like that.

it gives you individuality and something to joke about.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Smallwood!!

How is that offensive?
It means "small wood". Yeah so you can't build a house or anything with it, but it's your identity and you gotta be proud to be (in mindset).

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, work with what you have, or around it. People ask what my middle name is, and I get to say Carroll. Though my last name is Simpson, and my initials are BS. That rocks.
Just don't dwell on the name. Try to have women say "Smallwood is great."

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Stacks Of Terror said:
No I don't hate my father however I do hate his last name. Its a horrible last name and this post doesn't really have anything to do with gaming girls more with dealing with my last name. It really hurts your confidence factor when you're walking through the halls and someone yells out "Smallwood!". It was seriously not cool last year when my civics teacher just wouldn't lay off. It was constantly him yelling out "Mr Smallwood." Not cool. Sorry just kinda had to vent.

*Hint*My last name is Smallwood.
lol so what, i went to panda express and the dudes FIRST name was PEPSI...no joke

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kids are retarded when it comes to name calling. 3
i mean, they rhyme something with it or come up with some way to make fun of it and run with it FOREVER.

however, your dad didnt pick out the last name, its passed down from the generations.. so what can you do?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone ever makes fun of you for it, just be like "You make me look like Mr. Bigwood."

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your teacher poking fun at your last name...?? Hey thats deeply unprofessional and bad paedagogics and just low and I would consider getting him into trouble for that. Which would not be hard, go see the principal about that. Do it immediately the next time he does it with tears in your eyes or just do it sometime.. that´s up to your style, your penchant for histrionics and how deeply you want to get your teach into trouble. People win lawsuits for this kind of shyt, BTW.

A rare or strange name is a mixed blessing. It is bad because you get shyt for it, but it is also great because people remember you everywhere. Who remembers a Dave Miller or Stan Smith?? Nobody... But if your name´s Attila Smallwood or Romeo Oseransky or John Buttkys, people will not forget you, and that can be a good thing both professionally and in private.

I know that I am talking about, my name in translation means Threefoot. Some jerk official writing down names poking fun at my greatgranddad for walking with a cane, evidently...

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't expect the outpour to be that big. Its not really that big a problem just had a bad day and I vented. Its not the like the ladies call me that. Just one of those things that kinda blurs your vision.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, man!

Things should change when you get out of Highschool. Plus, I've seen names that are a LOT worse. I know a guy who's name was D!CK Be@ver. Not only his is first name bad, but he's a got a bad last name too. At least your first name isn't D1ck.

Anyways, whatever man, Highschoolers will find any reason to make fun of anyone. My first name is very unique. I used to get people making fun of me because of it. But now it seems like people are fascinated by it, heck it even got me lots of attention at bars before. Also, people never forget me. There wasn't a single person in H.s. and probably very few in college that wouldn't remember who I was.

BirdofParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got nothing to worry about. I know a Harry Johnson, and that guy gets constant ****.

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
There is a guy from Japan in my class and his first name is "Chit" (pronounced: SH!T)

I laugh everytime when the teacher says: "That was good Chit" :crackup:
LOLOLOLOL

that was some chit!!! bwahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahhahahahaha

ManOfMystery

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone personally who is named Eric Shen. Now thats a bad name. When you say it normally it sounds like "erection"

Kappe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eric Shen haha that's some funny chit :crackup:
wish that was my name

* goes to change name