I hate feeling jealous!

COMPTON

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday seen the ex with new bf. I without a better mindset got steaming mad, jealous, angry, all of it. I didn't know whether or not to just crash my car into a tree or throw a few punches at the guy! Then I rembered "today is just the same as yesterday, nothing changed!" I'm still the bigger man and I can handle anything life throws at me. So I want some advice on what you guys do when you feel the same way. Im guessing I can't get over her.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. The key is to keep yourself under control. Realize that she is now with someone who is a fraction of what you are. Definitely her loss. Take a break from girls and take the time to realize how great you are. Go out with your boys, hit the gym, watch your favorite TV shows. Put in extra hours at work and make that money. If you are in school, catch up on your reading. Life should go on. Push her out of your psyche. Easier said than done, because I'm still dealing with it. But as soon as you catch a cute girl checking you out, you'll remember why you are the shizzle. Peace.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COMPTON said:
Yesterday seen the ex with new bf. I without a better mindset got steaming mad, jealous, angry, all of it. I didn't know whether or not to just crash my car into a tree or throw a few punches at the guy! Then I rembered "today is just the same as yesterday, nothing changed!" I'm still the bigger man and I can handle anything life throws at me. So I want some advice on what you guys do when you feel the same way. Im guessing I can't get over her.
Time will do the trick... or if you can get another female. Whatever comes first.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
wow. Jealousy is reserved for women. Grow a pair.
Yeah, but what if he comes across a guy with two pair?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emotion is energy. channel that jeaousy into doing something awesome.

jj

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the ex-gf at the bar about 10 days ago with the 'new' boyfriend. I smiled, winked at her, then later when she came up to me blathering about something or other I just completely blew her off and walked away without saying much of anything.

She's texted me 3 times since then and i still haven't replied to any of them.

Who gives a damn?

This is the same guy she's already broken up with once since me and during the break was texting me how she dreams about my sex and how "that guy" wasn't very good.

What's to be jealous about? She downgraded and would probably drop him to get laid by me again.

What do i do if i feel jealous? I make myself awesomer so that i don't have to feel jealous of anyone ever again because i'm always better and i make sure i always have something planned right around the corner so there's something to look forward to at all times.

or i just go do some deadlifts and collapse into a heap and sleep it off

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
wow. Jealousy is reserved for women. Grow a pair.
Give the man a break. Jealousy isn't something you can turn on and off. It comes from ****ty self-esteem. If the original poster takes steps to raise his, he would feel less jealous. But telling him to simply "grow a pair" is like telling a suicidal person to just "cheer up". It'd be great if life were that simple.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be jealous.. terribly jealous with regards to this girl I wanted to fuuck. Of course, she wouldn't and I, as a sap, stayed "just friends" with her. Bad move on my part. Then she started dating some guy, and the jealousy was bad!

Wanna know how I cured it? I had no game, I was just a "friend" to all of em, so meeting other girls was out of the question. So, I hired a call girl, and got laid for the first time ever. Said "friend" left my mind the minute I cummed into the Ho! Needless to say, jealousy gone, self-esteem up!