I hate ****blockers

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got total ****blocked today in my class, i'm in college btw. The guy totally just killed my game.

Today I went straight up and sat next to the girl i've been talking to on and off. IL I know is high from her.

Come break time I started working my magic, the convo was going very well. Had her laughing and I was teasing her and she even applied kino when I was helping her study, very obvious she was having a great time. Then comes this AFC sitting two seats away bumping into the convo at the very high point. I let them talk and didn't say anything, I just played it cool and put on my headphones and zoned them out. The convo was no longer than 2 mins. But looking back I should of interupted their convo and started talking to the AFC and lure him out of the convo.

I was totally going in for the close, which was my goal but I got totally **** blocked and couldn't recover.
****blockers:down:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
That sucks. bad move to put on headphones and zone out.

Nerdy_A

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, looking back I should of just steered the convo away. Oh well, live and learn. I left some details out. The close I was going for was helping her study after class. I just put on the headphones to zone out to show that i'm confident that even though she's not talking to me it doesn't bother me. I shot myself in the foot with that move:down:
The AFC was '"trying" to help her out with one of her studies *french* then the convo ended with nothing.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your bad moves started well before this happened.

mrmoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like that did backfire a bit. Putting your headphones on & zoning out would make it look more like it bothered you rather than looking confident. Oh well. Better luck next round, right???

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It ain't over till the AFC starts crying, which will be soon, when you burn him, I hope. :p You shouldn't have put on your ear phones. If you hadn't, the girl might have tried to come back to whatever you were talking about. An even better course of action you already realized would have been to never have left the convo. Always next time, eh?

Good Luck!:cheer:

Reaction score
btw: the best way to deal with guys who try to ****block is to remain confident. Dont let them phase you - my own strategy is to treat them as a socially inferior male who I'm blessing by allowing to talk to myself and my friend. I keep a somewhat patronizing tone (my sense of humor is normally condescending, so the girl doesnt see me as fighting due to threat), and they will move away, plus the girl tends to see you as the dominant male. Smile, be charming, stay in your element.
Although I must say this is a learned skill - hte idea remains the same. Whatever strength you have in personality (****iness, brashness, classy confidence, whatever), dont let this guy kill your game. Treat him as an existant, but unimportant part of the circle. Often enough, tools like that disappear.
The one time where I actually had to fluff feathers was this one guy who totally didnt take a hint and followed me into a bedroom with a girl. At which point I threw him out and locked the door, but such idiots are rare, and mere attitude will be enough to deflect.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nerdy_A
Got total ****blocked today in my class, i'm in college btw. The guy totally just killed my game.

Today I went straight up and sat next to the girl i've been talking to on and off. IL I know is high from her.

Come break time I started working my magic, the convo was going very well. Had her laughing and I was teasing her and she even applied kino when I was helping her study, very obvious she was having a great time. Then comes this AFC sitting two seats away bumping into the convo at the very high point. I let them talk and didn't say anything, I just played it cool and put on my headphones and zoned them out. The convo was no longer than 2 mins. But looking back I should of interupted their convo and started talking to the AFC and lure him out of the convo.

I was totally going in for the close, which was my goal but I got totally **** blocked and couldn't recover.
****blockers:down:
F*ck, I know how you feel. I've been c*ckblocked by guys, other women, you name it.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, he didn't ****bl0ck you, you c0ckblocked yourself by putting on earphones and letting him take over the conversation. no worries, you will get good at this with practice. and, once you learn how to c0ckblock/AMOG, you will love it

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll throw down a **** block on some guys if I know they don't have a chance and I'm interested in the girl they're attempting on. I'm not saying it's good ethics but what it comes down to is everyman for himself when it comes down to it. If I'm interested in a girl and some guy is doing some of the footwork for me, then I have no problem taking the baton from him, especially if he's clueless as to what to do with the information he's being delt.

*Echo* when you're trying to game a girl, putting on headphones is not a good idea. You've got to stay focused on the task at hand, she might have turned her attention back to you but seeing you with headphones disuades her from even attempting cause she knows you won't be listening.

ali-g

Don Juan
Reaction score
headphones..... hmmm...

Assumming the situation is a college/university one...........

****blockers are RAMPANT!!! but also often unskilled..........

If you've met her prior to the ****blocker, and have made the proper moves....

Classic clock blockers will be ineffective!!

BUT -- BUT -- BUT

this all depends on the type of girl... the more attactive the woman, perhaps the more she willl respond more to a 'conservative' approach if you are are able to create an attaction... -BUT- if you do not have confidence in yourself, or you do not believe you're deserving... This woman will not actively forward attention towards you.......

Once this semester a ****blocker who sat in an isle above mine opened his binder in a way that blocked the converation between me and a very attactive young woman.... fvck that guy, he'll ride skateboards for the rest of his life, meanwhile I fvck his dream girl....