I had an intense 20-30 minute makeout session then the girl said

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Go away."

I can't imagine what I could've done wrong. It was at a bar and we were doing some pretty intense kissing for quite a while, there was even a bit of touching involved (she reciprocated the touching and did it just as much as I did), we continued to make out pretty hardcore after that and even went as far as blowing smoke into each other's mouths while making out. It was weird because the whole time we were making out she seemed really into me but then after about 30 minutes she tells me to leave, it was in a polite manner though, she wasn't being a ***** about it. So does anyone have any advice if this occurs again?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She started to feel like a slvt. It happens. Take it as a compliment, because it means that she is tempted to have sex with you. Don't argue, just smile like she said you have to leave before she has sex with you right then and there. Then leave. Half the time she will stop you, and the other half of the time, you will have instant chemistry and another chance to fvck her the next time you see her. Plus, every other girl at the bar saw you kiss her. Go talk to them. Women are often very illogical, and you have to just go with the flow. This is one of those times.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Bible_Belt said:
She started to feel like a slvt. It happens. Take it as a compliment, because it means that she is tempted to have sex with you. Don't argue, just smile like she said you have to leave before she has sex with you right then and there. Then leave. Half the time she will stop you, and the other half of the time, you will have instant chemistry and another chance to fvck her the next time you see her. Plus, every other girl at the bar saw you kiss her. Go talk to them. Women are often very illogical, and you have to just go with the flow. This is one of those times.
Thumper nailed it. No further explanation warranted.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get married

delete

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, if she responded in a negative way towards you, I would have said:
"Hey wait! You haven't even payed me yet!"
She would respond with: "Pay you for what?"
In which you would say: "Pay me for making you look good. You didn't think that sh*t was free, did you!?"

Just next her. DJ's don't chase after girls like that. Have a frame of mind that "Oh, she was just using me for the free makeout session, I can't believe this." You can use it as an opener the next time you meet a girl at the bar. ;)

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's pretty lame that the girl did that. I agree with the others, if she was enjoying it, she told you to go away because she didn't want to look like a slvt. On the other hand, is the glass half-empty or half-full?

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about the outcome because I'm really happy about how enjoyable the makeout session was. I'm curious as to how I should react to this in the future and I think using the girls watching as an advantage is a good idea.

Reaction score
hahah ya man that **** jst happens sometimes, but who cares! you got to make out with a broad with no strings attached. from what i got you just randomly hooked up so it could only have worked out better in one way;)

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? You were making out with the girl for 20 - 30 minutes then she tells you to GO AWAY and you ask WHY? She totally wanted to bang you but you wimped out by keeping it at the make out level. You make-out for like 5-10 minutes tops then you get her out of there and back to yours!!!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words for you:

Change Venue.

After 20-30 minutes, she wasn't about to wait any longer for you to suggest going somewhere else where you could escalate, so she checked out, the easy way.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
I'm not too worried about the outcome because I'm really happy about how enjoyable the makeout session was. I'm curious as to how I should react to this in the future and I think using the girls watching as an advantage is a good idea.
Sorry, that's a cop-out if I ever heard one. You wouldn't be on here asking how to react to this in the future if you were really that happy about the outcome. We all know you wanted more from the encounter, you didn't get it, and that's why you're on here asking what to do next. The girls watching you makeout with a girl for 20-30 minutes and not escalating are going to think "poor girl, that guy doesnt have the balls to make a move..."

Also what do you want other girls to be looking at you for? Who is it you're actually trying to fvck here? the girl you're kissing or the girls watching you? You can increase girls attraction for you if they see you have what it takes to get the women interested and flirting with you, but seeing you kissing another girl does absolutely zero for them.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn most of you are retarded sosuave robots...

She didnt tell you to **** off because she "couldnt resist" having sex with ya and look like a slut, or because you wouldnt escalated it.. you just dont dump a girl because she wont tell you, hey lets go **** somewhere, do ya?

She used you (and you used her) for a free makeout session, and probably got bored or her bf was comming or she had to do something, etc, etc.. and just told you in a "polite" way to **** off.. you should have just told her.. "Wait, im forgetting i gotta pay you for your services, hooker" and give her a dollar... lol she was pretty rude telling you to just go away (she could have said hey i gotta go to xxx or some excuse) y cant u be too?