i had a free hour today, here's how i used MYSPACE to my advantage.....

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WOW

thats all i can say

like i been tellin EVERYONE all along in some of my threads, myspace is the easiest thing ever to get girls on!!

i was wicked tired today after playin some bball and goin out with a friend, so when i came back, i sent out probly around 100 "spam" emails to random good lookin girls in my area, all took me bout 30 minutes.........within those 30 minutes, 6 already had gotten back to me with their sns, and i talked to them online for 15 minutes all together, and got 4 of their #s and we're makin plans for the week

****in EASY....y dont some of u guys try it????

btw i got a total of 7 #s today from girls from myspace.........that place needs a lil praising instead of all the shyt talkin!

hydrocodone

Don Juan
Reaction score
your right, but you also have to look at it from a hot girl's perspective..they receive tons and tons of emails a day from guys telling them the same exact thing:how they're hot,what they're sn is,leaving they're numbers. i have a couple really hot friends that are girls and i've seen them go through all the messages first-hand and not even reading most of them.i guess you just have to be original in what you say on myspace.but if it works then good for you.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
it doesnt matter if they here it over and over! - if they like how u look AND u r from the same city, they'll give u their sn.....and yea 70% of them will prob ignore u, but after sendin 100 messages out, ill take my 30 sns anyday!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd better copyright your page skip... :D

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you must have a good and/or effective photo. It is your weapon of mass online corruption. :D

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like i keep telling people, people only use the internet to find someone to have sex with

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok, i really REALLY dont wanna just give away my myspace page cuz i remmeber someone on sosuave posted here b4 sayin that flamers wrote to girls on his friends list and totally ****ed him over so raelly i cant afford that, however i will gladly post my pic up sometime but yea, i DO have wat u would call nice pics, and wat do i say to these girls??? different things, sometimes i say a really ****y joke WITH a compliment thrown in, or sometimes i do the straightforward approach "wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, check out my page and when u like wat u see, gimme ur sn so we can talk" (notice the ****iness there), or even just "hey cutie wats ur sn?"

chances arent good that they will reply, but u gotta play the #s game thats all it is. i dunno wat to do with myself this week cuz after gettin 7 #s yesterdat, i now gotta fit these girls into my schedule somehow!!!

MYSPACE IS ****IN EASY

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
It's like i keep telling people, people only use the internet to find someone to have sex with

LOL when u cold approach a girl and ask her for ur #, ur most likely lookin for sex from her too

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
LOL when u cold approach a girl and ask her for ur #, ur most likely lookin for sex from her too
That reminds me of what Chris Rock said about women being offered d1ck several times a day, whenever a guy approaches her to wants to do something nice, he's secretly offering her some d1ck

"Want me to carry your bags?" = Would you like some d1ck?
"I'll get the door for you." = I'll give you some d1ck! :D

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That reminds me of what Chris Rock said about women being offered d1ck several times a day, whenever a guy approaches her to wants to do something nice, he's secretly offering her some d1ck

"Want me to carry your bags?" = Would you like some d1ck?
"I'll get the door for you." = I'll give you some d1ck! :D
O yeah I loved that special, "Francisco wheres my big peice of chicken. I cant come home after a hard days work to a wing!"

Penguinplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was proving to a friend that clod pick up can be done, naive bastard!
So he gave me a (equivelant of Myspace) page to ask a girl on. I attach the correspondance.

I have edited names and e-mail addresses.

To: B-E-E-B-S
Subject: Hey
Sent : 1 day ago

Alright, I'll be frank.

I don't know you, you don't know me. Fair do. It's a start.

I'm a reputable fellow, love life, love to have a laugh, and a damn good time. I dig your interests, though I hope your into polo.

I'm suggesting a date, an opportunity to have, as they say, a whale of the time and a laugh. I'm currently stuck in Barcelona on work experience, so I'm not in the country for a while, not to worry though. I'll be back at the beginning of September. If you go to a school near (Name of school), it will make life easier, but as you might know, I'll be a stone's throw from London if your living there.

Let me know what you think.

Until then I hope you enjoy the remainder of your holiday,

Blues-explosion-king

Her (B-E-E-B-S) :

that was, unbelievably random. whyever did you chooose me to practise your (name of website) dating skills? and however did you find me in the first place? fancy explaining yourself young man.....?!

I hope work experience in Barcelon is lovely, surely its better than doing work experience here, non?

On that no to however i shall have to love and leave you, as i am off to hot tub it. toodles. XxX

P.s. Here's my hotmail 'P****_P****7 @hotmail.com', Mr. ****, add me ;)

So now I'm taking her on a date through subsequent actions on MSN.

Pretty cool girl I have to say. I recommend anyone to try at least once!

Penguinplayer

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Floridaboy23 said:
How do you send "spam" mail and get it done so quickly? I'm not familiar.

do a search, any kind of search for girls who r within driving distance from u (easier if u live near a decent size city)....make sure to search ONLY for girls who r SINGLE!

then, one after another, whoever looks good in her main pic, just post the same thing to them all aka "hey ur gorgeous! wats ur sn? :)", and lemme stress this - IF U HAVE REAL GOOD PICS, ULL GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF SN's, from where ull go and get her # and call up to make plans - ****IN SIMPLE

AudiTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey ur gorgeous! wats ur sn? :)"

First off, what does 'sn' stand for?

Secondly, I think you should at least have suggested
sending messages that aren't so run-of-the-mill,
middle-of-the-road and so common it's almost untrue.

I understand what you mean when you say if they
like you it doesn't matter what you say. But if you
want to do this right try creating a copy+paste
response that's interesting and different, then if
you want to maximise results further add one line
of custom text to personalise the message to suit
them.

I don't mean to have a go at you skip, but "hey ur
gorgeous! wats ur sn?" has got to be the most
common message ever sent on myspace.com
or any other of those sites. Think about how
many of these messages attractive girls get,
they probably won't give you the time of day
if they're actually worth getting to know.

-AudiTy =o

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its the FASTEST way to do it....if u send out personalized messages to each girl, itll take u much more time to do it and ull get slightly more responses........when a girl likes how u look, she'll reply with her sn, i speak from experience here

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out guys: http://www.mysterymethod.com/forum/s...hlight=myspace

skip2mylou781, I read your response to my post in the other thread. I write a personalized message to every girl on myspace, not just a "hey your cute whats ur sn". You said to read this thread to see what I'm doing wrong...but I just realized you should read my stuff to see what your doing wrong, check it out:

1) Yes you contact WAY more girls than me. But I'm picky. I read their page and see if I really want to waste my time on them.

2) I get SN's all the time. Phone #'s even. Fewer than you by default, But what I SAID was that I haven't sealed a date in person yet. Girls are SCARED to meet someone from the internet!!!

3) based on your statistics compared to mine.. I have a much better success rate, in that a higher percentage of girls respond back to me than you.

4) LASTLY.. I made a "fake" myspace page myself of a lovely young lady my age, just like in the mystery forums. It's appauling. Im getting nothing but "hey sexy", "hey cutie", "wanna have some fun?", etc. and a guy sent me his phone number out of the blue and asked me to please call him. Oh and a married dude sent me a message saying he'll be here local in a few days.... I'm starting to delete **** left and right and this is only day 2 for my page... I can see why we need to say something that stands out!!

SN = SCREEN NAME for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, etc., AudiTy:cool: (By the way, its not a quattro Turbo is it??:whistle: )

skip2mylou781 don't think I'm flaming you, I think you are playing the numbers game pretty well. I just think if you personalize those messages, like I do, you will get a better response rate.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skip, im reading your posts and they arent helping me, you say its damn easy and it's just a numbers game. ive sent out alot of messages and none replied back. i know im not brad pitt but i know im good looking.

would you give us a preview of what you use that "works"? something to base on what i need to do otherwise i might as well just delete the myspace account so i dont waste any more productive time. ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ill gladly post like 10 different cute chicks whos sn i got, but myspace is down rite now so ill do it later.....Vanilla, lemme c ur pic and also a sample message of wat u send to these girls, cuz 1 wrong word mite get u labeled as CREEPY and then they wont reply...........also, older ones r known to b bigger *****es and not reply at all