I had a 10+ girl isolated in my car

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guyz, was very busy lately so didn't have much time to be active on Sosuave!

anyway things are going well all coz of the gym. It's a big confidence boost, also dressing well is so important for me. I feel super confident if I'm dressed tight and approaching women and inner game.

So its all good.

Today I approached a 10/10. Straight blonde Swedish model looking type.

I drunk a bit and was waiting for a plate to drive her home and try to escalate in my car but she was late.

I approached that model and told her '' hey who you waiting for in your own?'' She told me ''my dad, going home Im sleepy lol'' I told her without thinking... ''waiting for my girlfriend but shes late so imma chill with you, you little lucky girl'' she responded well and started to ask me questions. We go back and forth, after 5mins I stared to make some sexual comments (like I give massages if you deserve it blabla). She responded well so I pulled the trigger.

''Lets wait in my car for your dad and my gf to show up''. She said nahh im good... I build more comfort with her afterwards, talking about games she likes to play soccer games(FIFA) and that ill beat her and more stuff that made her laugh... after that she seemed to open up more and she said ''lets go to your car its freezing and my dad is late too but hold on you aint going to rape or kill me are you?'' lol I said cmonn whod you think i am ?

In my car we talked more drove around a bit and asked her to kiss my cheek, made some pictures had fun and kissed her on her lips, quickly to tease. She didnt respond to real kissing. (Damn shes so hot, prolly hottest girl ever that I isolated in my car)

After that we talked about sex, just what she liked (shes bisexual omygawdddd, trio bro's :crazy: ) and we kept talking about sex and fantasies and pool dancing. an hour passed and she said I have to go back my father is coming for me. told her this coz I couldnt go for a kiss since she didnt lean towards me or so. '' give me a kiss baby, then I know if your the real deal like you claim'' she said nooo, just add me on facebook we could hang out !

Asked for her number, she didnt have her phone on her (thats true coz its carnaval here in holland she only had her dress on no pockets) but she said I forgot my number I got a new one recently (RED FLAG) but she did chill with me in my car and showed interest signs....
anyway she kept asking me my name and saying add me on facebook do it now dont forget so I did..

Got some kisses on my cheeck and 1 on her lips from a girl that's a straight 10 that can be on the cover of victoria's secret so im happy anyway, I did try to escalate so :up:

anyway lets hope she accepts my request and I could try to go from the messages... right bro's..

number closed 3 girls and kiss closed 1, not bad!

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
but the big prize, this 10/10.
You've already lost. You've pedestalized her to the max and she will smell it on you. Be careful.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
You've already lost. You've pedestalized her to the max and she will smell it on you. Be careful.
By that logic, any time a guy goes after an attractive woman, he's pedestalizing. That would make every guy on this board guilty of pedestalization, including you.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
By that logic, any time a guy goes after an attractive woman, he's pedestalizing. That would make every guy on this board guilty of pedestalization, including you.
you will never get it do you?

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway, kudos and gratz, and hope it will turn out well :)
if it is a 10 to you, all the better. just be careful not to fall into a trap and start seeking validations from her. as opposed to what some simple others may say, giving someone the TEN doesn't necessarily mean pedestalizing. until you do not place her above you as worthiness, you are safe. this does not mean anyone should treat her bad, regardless if she is 10 or 6.
problem is, that you treat her as a special prize. remember, she is just a girl with good looks. no more no less. i am not saying this against her, it just makes it hard to stay safe, and on the non-betafag side of the equation.

Gut_79

Don Juan
Reaction score
You mentioned your girlfriend. That was a mistake. Girls should be guessing not knowing. She might not like the idea of you kissing someone else than your girl. She didn´t forget her number. In my experience "add me on Facebook" is a polite "no thanks". Even if she is interested, her interest level will decrease fast after adding to Facebook unless your profile is absolutely amazing with lots of social proof and preselection. She probably just wants your attention. Ask for her number immediately in Facebook and ignore all Facebook activity with her. I don´t want to depress you, but don´t expect too much from her. I hope you can still succeed with her.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not a 10. She might be good-looking but many girls are good-looking, for her to be a 10 (or whatever your criteria is) she must be MORE than a pretty face...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you dudes are yourself proclaimed 10s and 9s. There is no such thing as a perfect person so how can there be a 10? You guys are bagging 4-6 on average and inflating the value of them grossly 98 percent of the time. Stop it

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gut_79 said:
You mentioned your girlfriend. That was a mistake. Girls should be guessing not knowing. She might not like the idea of you kissing someone else than your girl. She didn´t forget her number. In my experience "add me on Facebook" is a polite "no thanks". Even if she is interested, her interest level will decrease fast after adding to Facebook unless your profile is absolutely amazing with lots of social proof and preselection. She probably just wants your attention. Ask for her number immediately in Facebook and ignore all Facebook activity with her. I don´t want to depress you, but don´t expect too much from her. I hope you can still succeed with her.
Ye true, but it was true and it came out of my mouth without noticing... I started with a fun opener remindig her about the hour in my car.
She replied hours later but in a fun playful manner. She asked if I found that girl later and I said yes I did.

Now im going to wait a couple of days and ask for her number. From there --> Date. Any excuse or delay is next :up: thx guyz