I Got Used

Beach

Reaction score
Got hooked up with this awsome girl through a friend. A week later she askes me to go to prom with her, I agreed. (prom was our second date) We get there everything is going great she all up on my s*, we leave the hole way to after prom she was all over me. we leave afterprom early because she has to work early. Drop her off at her friends so she can get her car. When we get there she is wantin it bad. So we do about everything but f* on the hood of my mustang. We leave and she says to call her the next day. I call the next day and cant get ahold of her so i leave a message. that was a week ago havent heard from her since. Her friend tells me she was seeing someone for about a week before we started talking but she really likes me alot. So why havent I heard from her.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows what happened, girls are complicated man. There could be thousands of reasons why she's gone cold - but the golden rule is if your NOT getting what you want out of a girl - you walk.

Just **** her off, if she comes crawling back consider giving her a second chance.

Also, if you knew WHY shes gone cold, would it really help? All thats important is that she HAS.

Used

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man what are you complaining about you got a free makeout date w/ no strings

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pap Smear..ugh might wanna consider it though ;)

There's no doubt about it. You got used. Just shrug it off. If this is your last prom then you don't have to worry about it again but for all you juniors out there, take a lot of time considering your prom date.

If you haven't heard from her yet, then your probably wont for a while. I'm sorry, that's just the way it seems. It happened to me at my Freshman prom. I took an 8th grader (I was nieve and she just wanted someone to take her) I had fun and all, but after I tried to get back into contact with her, she never really responded back to me. We didn't really hit it off or anything, but we did have a really good time and I was at least expecting to see her again, but I never did.

I'd just take this as a learning experience and remember for next time.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally wouldn't have called her at all, and let her call me

if she doesn't, call her back a few days later and just say you've been busy

and remember the fourth commandment of the dj bible

"thou shalt not leave messages"

love deb

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
part of life, just brush it off , hold your head up high

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
i grab my balls everyday.

Pure Drive +

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
y?
They're so small he has to make sure they're still there.:crackup:

Sorry dude. Now to the post, Sammo makes a good point about not why, but the fact that she has.