I got totally dissed...

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well this isn't really about chicks but I just gotta vent a little and hopefully someone will help me out.
Few days ago I received the worst verbal and emotional ass whopping ever! My ego and self-image was totally broken. I've been lifting for about a year now and I'm around 6'1 180 pounds. Anyway this one chick at work told me she thought I was a skinny b*stard... I was totally shocked. I always thought I was toward the average-bigger end being 6'1 175 pounds. I kinda implied to this one girl from school that she was a sl*t for hooking up with 4 guys at a party she then told me she would never make out with me. The next day when I was on the bus these guys were talking about lifting weights so I told them I lifted and they looked at me and laughed... and told me they never thought I lifted... so I told em I could DB Press 65 pounds and they totally didn't believe me... they even said they could beat me in arm wrestling! I'm so pissed off right now. Noone seems to be intimidated by me even the little freshmen kids disrepect me. Maybe I just act too nice or something and start acting more alpha like I used to. Anyone else experiance similar situations? What would you have done?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should shrug it off? Get in the weight room, hit it hard, eat right. Check out the health and fitness forum.

Read the bible. A sl*t dissed you, who gives a sh*t.

Somebody called you skinny. Whoopdie friggin doo.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6'1 175 pounds isnt that skinny...u shoulda arm wrestled the guys

anyways, its not that bad man. people are underestimating u and when they find out youre rite, theyll be like DAMN

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always think I'm stupid or slow when they first meet me

Then they realize I'm twice as smart as they are and that I'd rape them in the 100m dash.

Then they don't talk so much.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you didn't verbally b1tchslap them back?

Learn some comebacks, and develop a sense of humour.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Well I do have a sense of humor I really don't like to diss ppl cuz I hate assh*les so I usually treat everyone nice. But I guess that's the reason noone respects me anymore since everyone thinks I'm a wuss. It just sucks that I worked so hard gaining 15 pounds over the summer to hear from ppl that they don't see any differance. Maybe I should act more like a real man any tips on that? What do u guys mean by taking sh*t from noone? what's the border line between humor and disrespect? I just don't wanna turn into a cold hearted b*stard cuz noone likes that.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I do have a sense of humor I really don't like to diss ppl cuz I hate assh*les so I usually treat everyone nice. But I guess that's the reason noone respects me anymore since everyone thinks I'm a wuss.
Hate to break to to you, skinny....People are going to treat you how you let them treat you.

If somebody takes a shot at you, either laugh it off or push their Insecurity Buttons.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've verbally pimp slapped that hoe!

You think you're skinny? Dude, I weigh 130 pounds at 5'6. But I'm cool with everyone really.

"I raise my hand and people look at it like it's a Goddamn crissant... Then BAM! Feel my pimp hand."

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
People always lie about how much they can lift.

If you say that you can lift a lot, they will always laugh, because they feel insecure about themselves.

Don't listen to these clowns.

PS: I can do 65's on DB press, and I'm only 145 :p

bballkilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
65's on DB presses is not alot. if they didnt believe you could do that then you were dissed worse than you thougt...

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Well this isn't really about chicks but I just gotta vent a little and hopefully someone will help me out.
Few days ago I received the worst verbal and emotional ass whopping ever! My ego and self-image was totally broken. I've been lifting for about a year now and I'm around 6'1 180 pounds. Anyway this one chick at work told me she thought I was a skinny b*stard... I was totally shocked. I always thought I was toward the average-bigger end being 6'1 175 pounds. I kinda implied to this one girl from school that she was a sl*t for hooking up with 4 guys at a party she then told me she would never make out with me. The next day when I was on the bus these guys were talking about lifting weights so I told them I lifted and they looked at me and laughed... and told me they never thought I lifted... so I told em I could DB Press 65 pounds and they totally didn't believe me... they even said they could beat me in arm wrestling! I'm so pissed off right now. Noone seems to be intimidated by me even the little freshmen kids disrepect me. Maybe I just act too nice or something and start acting more alpha like I used to. Anyone else experiance similar situations? What would you have done?
yo bro you could of told those *****es you bench press 300lbs 12 reps 5 sets. It wouldn't make a difference, these girls are straight *****es. Don't talk to them. Straight up, wanna prove them wrong and make them look like idiots? Number one you can pin point on their faults and just diss them back. Or you can hit the weights, get some major size+confidence and yo:kick: smack them *****es man fo real haha. that was a joke but seriously come back all big and have some girls show up at work hot if u can u kno. honestly its not about being nice or not being nice this is what I figure man. you can't be bending your back for these people and switching yourself to suit their needs you know what im saying? if they piss u off, screw em. the only person you have to prove something to is yourself. dont let FEMALES WORDS smash ur EGO because in the end all WOMEN HAVE IS WORDS+T and A. they aint much too em..i dont see much use in em..they make u feel good but damn are they messed up..

anyways if anyone else posted something similar to what i just said i didn read the other posts...anyways bro keep lifting and :rockon:

btw I'm 6'3 200lbs ive got a pretty nice build so far but im farr from being big. tall people have along ways too fill out because we have longer muscles but once we fill out we are the sexiest beasts to walk the earth.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must live in samoa or something cuz 6'1" 180 isn't skinny lol! Thats like NFL wide reciever right there. On the other side of the coin 65 db press isn't that much either. I can do that and I'm 6"1" 150 and I hardly ever get called skinny, except by my college's linebackers. lol! But yeah, beat someone's ass and forget about it.

Reaction score
HEY I FIND THAT COMMENT BOUT FRESHMAN OFFENSIVE

but anyway i really cant realte to this because im a pretty big guy , not tall not fat, just big but one of my best friends got this problem

he had to go to some summer school thing becuz hes in a specail program for exetremely smart ppl some kid there made fun of him

later in the summer football conditioning starts and my buddy and this kid are doing tackling drills and my buddy speared the sh!t out of this kid

ya he got an earful from the coach but it was funny as hell to watch the kid avoid my buddy

well a month later kid calls me a fat ass retard and some other sh!t and i end up in a bit of a fight with (kid threw a punch i grabbed his arm pulled him toward me and lock in a choke hold a the kid starts screaming so i let him go and walk away)

point of the story ppl can be jack @$$es (o and my buddy only speared the kid after he slapped him friend didnt do anything cuz coach turned around told em to run the drill and this is where the spear comes in)