I got thrown off gaurd

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a sophmore in high school and this weekend I got asked to Prom right at the last minute by a HB9. I thought things were going great and I had her attracted all that jazz until I read something. I read one of her comments to a friend about Prom. She wrote to the friend, "I'm going to Prom, not that hot about the boy (taking one for the team) but the dance will be great".

I feel retarded because I'm being used, what to do? I'm thinking about ditching her but I don't know where to go, socially I don't know how easy it will to be blend in but I might try to hang out with someone else. Looking at the situation with the minimal details I gave you, what would you do in this situation.

BTW I can't really back out now even though I wish I could, got my tux all that stuff.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go to prom but refuse to walk down Grand March with her.

phatman

Banned
Reaction score
yeh thats a heart achor. hmm show her ur a sexual beast and im sure she will think ur hot.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
those are good ideas, but if being a hard ass isnt your style, be straight up and tell her you know about the note and then tell her you would rather go stag than be her bi*ch

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys but I don't feel like being a hardass as chill put it. I'm thinking of just going through the motions at the pre-Prom meal and pictures but once we arrive I'm just going to try to ditch her.

An update on what happened today, I told her best friend's boyfriend that I think she is playing me and naturally he told his girl who told my date. I haven't said anything to her best friend about it even though she is asking me. Saw her in the halls and totally ignored her and she asked her friend why I didn't say anything. At lunch, I walked up to her and asked for my ticket but she said she didn't have it. I didn't really say much to her and she asked me to sign her yearbook, I wrote my name and she wrote "Prom date" next to it so I preceded to write "Taking One For the Team" next to that.

Leaving the lunchroom she asked to take me home from school and I had no choice since my brother got ISAP. I rode home and didn't really talk to her as she had her best friend with her. I talked to her and wasn't showing any forms of attraction and talked to anyone else I saw.

Tommorrow night will be interesting just because of all this sh*t going on right now. She played dumb to my actions but whatever.