I got rejected by 3 girls (2 were fat) in 10 seconds!!!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
I dont dance with random dudes I meet at clubs. I generally go to dance with my friends. Most guys at clubs are skeezers and only care about your bod.

Skeezers????? WTF is this teenager sounding terminology

Of course they only care about your body....that is what a nightclub is for...that is much better than you and your lame friends trying to garner attention from everyone on the dance floor...."girls night out"....lol more like AW time....

99.9 percent of women are only good for sex.....well maybe that and cooking...i am sure you are not the exception....

Any time a guy talks to you in a nice way no matter where you are he is only thinking about one thing....including your lame white knight guy friends...the same thing that the guys at the clubs are thinking only the guys at the clubs are probably drunk and showing you more of what they are really thinking.....life aint a fairy tale...

Last edited:

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you stop caring what people you'll never meet again thinks; the better your life will be. Try to act proper infront of your family, colleagues and so on, but the opinion of a random girl, or a guy, holds no value to you and won't affect your life whatsoever the next day.

You know what they say; practice makes perfect. Just keep approaching and your brain will rewire itself, and you won't feel embarassment the next time.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
andy25 said:
Never again will I ask a girl to dance again. I dont care if she stares at me 4 hours. She can approach me if she wants from now on. I aint making a fool out of myself never again
are you for real dude?? get the fvck back on the fvcking horse.

I remember being in your exact situation one time except the other two weren't fat. I asked three in a row and they all said no. I didn't give a **** though, I've been going to clubs since I was 16 and have always danced and usually get compliments, I was thinking they're loss....then out of nowhere (while my head was still held high, not sulking like a vagina) a girl says "I'll dance". I said excuse me to the the three grabbed the girls hand and took her out on the floor, and we ended up spending the rest of the night with each other. As I was dancing I took a peak at the "three" and can distinctly remember seeing the jealousy and regret in their faces. It couldn't have worked out better.

I've asked thousands of girls to dance, yes thousands. Sometimes it takes some balls sometimes it's as natural as ordering a drink. I've had my fare share of No's but I had never been shut down by three in a row....ever. That could have just been a "bad night" but instead it's one of my favorites. I love telling that story.

Also, yes, those two fat ones who shut you down they just did it because you were their second choice. A hot girl who walks around with two fat girls is going to turn you down 90% of the time any way. She's not confident enough to hang with other hot girls so she hangs with the fatties to make her self look and feel better. She's there to turn guys down, not to meet one. How many of the hot girl's rejects do you think the fat ones see a night?

Last edited:

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
yep, suicide NOW, and get out of the way of those who at least WANT a life.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
andy is afc

dude is a$$ hurt cause of rejection, this dude is not ready yet, you cant even be on this board if your not ready for rejection. I hope dude is trolling.