I got laid tonight!

T-Mack

Don Juan
Reaction score
First time for me.. just thought I'd let everyone know :)

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
:crackup:

(rolling on the god damn floor)

So motafvcka what do you want a cookie?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You want a goddamn trophy? Or a goddamn award ceremony in your honor?

Cheers anyway! NBC Ya!

What am I saying? Congratulations! You deserve your props.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES tell the story, was it a good fling or was it 3 min's?? just curious lol.

But Congrats to you man good job ...too bad we cant say the same thing for your virginity :( he had no chance .

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats really does not settle with me is the fact that women on sosuave are rejoicing/congratulating and feeling happy for some GUY who got laid for the first time. There is something just wrong about this. I mean this is just the not the way of things. congratulating is a man's job...women don't get involved in all of this. Is sosuave resposnible for turning women in to 'man mentality?? I'm worried.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
whats really does not settle with me is the fact that women on sosuave are rejoicing/congratulating and feeling happy for some GUY who got laid for the first time. There is something just wrong about this. I mean this is just the not the way of things. congratulating is a man's job...women don't get involved in all of this. Is sosuave resposnible for turning women in to 'man mentality?? I'm worried.
Overthink things much? Get a life, bro.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
Overthink things much? Get a life, bro.
no this does not require overthinking at all. Just simply thinking is enough.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why guys brag if you will about this stuff.
It's as if the just climbed Mount Everest or something.

Take care.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of congratulating the person for his well done job, some of you decided to criticize him. Would you not be the same people teasing him of being a virgin and never seen a pu55y? Why don't you all applaud him for job well done? Hey T-Mack, congratulation.

Reaction score
T-Mack said:
First time for me.. just thought I'd let everyone know :)
Correction: You didn't get "laid" - you "layed" her!! Unless you are a female!

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MoneyManHolmes said:
I remember my first time. The best minute of my life!!!

Please give us details.
You've got 56 seconds on me, man.

Anyway, yeah, congratulations, guy. Give us the story.

T-Mack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so some of you wanted to hear details. I’ve been working this Japanese foreign exchange chick for a few weeks. Her roommate has been a really bad **** block lately so taking her back to her place was not a good option. The only other place I could think of was mine. I live with my parents. Before I went to go pick her up I told my parents I was going to have a girl coming over. They were cool with it and didn’t bother us the whole night. I have a younger brother as well who has a room right next to mine.

He came home around 12 at night before any action started. I said look bro you got to go find some other place to stay. Then he leaves to stay the night at his friends. My parents are in bed at this point and there room is on the opposite side of the house. They would never hear a thing from my side of the house. I locked my door and then we started making out. Then about two minutes later our clothes is on the floor and were in my bed naked.

I always hear stories about guys lasting only a minute during there first time. That wasn’t the case for me. I started going at it around 2 am and when I finished it was close to 5 in the morning. I felt like I was running a marathon! I noticed she started bleeding when we first started getting into it, which makes me think she might have been a virgin or just hasn’t had sex in awhile. I remembered to put on my raincoat though :) Other than seeing some blood, it was awesome! I took her home afterwards and put my sheets in the wash.

The next day my brother tells me that mom asked him at the breakfast table if I got laid last night. Then she says I know he got some because he put his sheets in the wash and they both started laughing about it. Bro also told me my dad said at least I know my son is a man now. I’m sure I’ll be laying this girl for the next 3 months that she is here and probably others as well :)

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
:crackup:

(rolling on the god damn floor)

So motafvcka what do you want a cookie?
Shut the f*ck up hater. He posted it because he felt like posting it. If you stopped hating you might actually eventually get laid too. And good job man T-Mack. But dude, could we get some details? Like how long did you know the girl and how did it happen? I'm just curious.