I got her number...

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I went to this wicked party with a lot of hot girls. This was the night that I decided to suck it up and kept one thing on my mind. To get a girl's number that I like physically and emotionally. So I had conversations with a good 5 or 6 different girls, each one had some qualities I liked and some I didn't.
Some decided to be b1tches to me to see how I would react but since I really didn't care how they treated me (since there only making themself look bad by doing it) they actually got more intreged by me. I simply kept talking to more people and making jokes.
Now the only thing I regret about last night was that I let myself get a little to involved in the drinking games which prevented me from being as witty as Ii usually am. But I still had enough brain cells working to remember to ask this one girl for her number on my way out the door. I'd rate her as a HB7 but everytime I talked to her it was like a breath of fresh air when compared to the rest.
My question is that I know this girl digs me but im not sure where to bring her when I call her later this week. I'm also not sure if it's a good idea to ask her what she likes to do because id rather take inicitive and bring her somewhere she doesn't expect. Then again I don't want to take her anywhere fancy because I don't know her well enough to invest in it. So do any of you dj's have some suggestions for me?

Last edited:

Oooosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask her where she wants to go, you will look like your boring and you dont know where to go to have fun.

If she likes you, take her out for a coffee? Its not expensive and it allows you to have plenty of time to chat about things and continue getting her.

When you mean by you dont know where to take her? You dont mean paying for her do you? :confused:

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think coffee is too boring, i've met her at other parties before and we've talked, but at that time she had a boyfriend. I want to bring her somewhere interactive but places like a pool hall or bowling are too cliche.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
DO NOT GO COFFEEING!!!!

Do a search and type in Gunwitch, and read his post on clubbing. It will tell you about those situations.

If this girl does not flake on you, go somewhere action wise. Like bowling, or ski diving or whatever. And remember, HAVE FUNNN

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
your thinking to much into things and your trying to impress the girl. theres nothing wrong with a pool hall or bowling, if she turns around and says thats to cliche then its her loss. take her some where that you will both have fun (use your imagination) do not ASK her where she wants to go.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah make sure its fun,

you could take her to a fair ground, and shoot a few cans to win a big teddy and then give it to.... a little girl... ha ha...she will get jelous of another girl, however old she is, thats a fact..

then take her on a goast train, sneak out half way through, and scare her at the other end....

get on a roller coaster and go nuts with her, let her get involved with the fun your having... not the other way round!!!!

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going out for Coffee is fine, especially to a lounge.
I got out with a European chick, and going for coffee is "TRENDY".

iluvfemales

Don Juan
Reaction score
The vibe im catching off this girl is more like she wants to get in my pants, so i want to go somewhere that doesn't give her the impression that i want a long term relationship. I currently have another girl that im working on to be my LTRG.