I got called "sweetheart", good sign or bad sign?

Vitanoid

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 15. I'm at a restaurant buffet and got done with my plate. A young waitress says "Can I take that plate, sweetheart?" and I say "yeah" and I look into her eyes for a second and she immediately looked into mine. I'm a good-looking guy by the way.

I have a feeling this was a bad sign. I think I talk too quietly and not frequently enough, and that's why I got called "sweetheart". I do walk slowly with my face completely relaxed, but talking loud and frequently would be challenging.

Also, today, some younger girl in line looked at me head to toe. Is this normal? I do workout, but I have only gained about 7 pounds of muscle so far.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being called sweetheart in this case is definitely of no significance whatsoever lol. How old is this waitress? She probably just views you as a cute kid whos younger than you; nothing more. Like a younger brother.

And for the record, if you ever catch a girl checkin you out, fvckin DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT and talk to them!

Vitanoid

Banned
Reaction score
A few years older than me, at most.

Well, in this case, she is a few years younger than me and her mom is standing beside her. I have not learned to small talk yet anyway.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to know how this sounds?

OMG OMG I GOT CALLED A "SWEETHEART" BY A STRANGER WHOSE JOB IS TO BE POLITE WITH PEOPLE, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, DOES SHE LIKE ME? SHE MUST LIKE ME, I LOOK GREAT! AND THEN THERE WAS THIS GIRL THAT PROBABLY CHECKED ME OUT!

Get over yourself, you are starting to make threads about everyday situations that you should never place importance on, let alone come here asking for advice about them.

Vitanoid

Banned
Reaction score
Reckoning said:
Do you want to know how this sounds?

Get over yourself, you are starting to make threads about everyday situations that you should never place importance on, let alone come here asking for advice about them.
You're just jealous cause you don't look as sexy as I do.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vitanoid said:
Agreed with Reckoning and eagz. Shut the fvck up dude, what are you like 5 years old.. These are all common sense questions and every day occurrences that you shouldn't even bother posting.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how you act in real life, but if its anything like this you should forget about girls for a while and try to develop your personality

Vitanoid said:

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol a a stripper and a waitress have two things in common especially in these days of recession, they BOTH want you to come back again with money to spend..and they'll gladly smile in your face and tell you sweet little things.

Reckoning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol 15 year old.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at Denny's with my friends last night, the waiter called me "sir". I'm not sure if it's an IOI, I don't ride that way anyway, but I am a pretty good looking guy.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a strip club on a friend's stag night. One of the strippers came over and complimented me on my hair. WOW IM SUCH A STUD

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great sign bro