I got beaten up by her brothers because I stood her up

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her and the gangster revenge idea.
They are both a waste of time.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u r that immature to stand a girl up just b/c she did the same thing to u (yet she liked u dumbass) then u deserve to get beat up

though they obviouly didnt do a good enuf of a job cause an even stupider idea came out of your mouth to "hire some gangsters"

though it might prove useful to hire them to kick all the STUPID out of your ass

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say do a drive by. Shoot the brothers, the parents and the girl, then yourself. Make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun

thank you

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
OHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by drixsa
if u r that immature to stand a girl up just b/c she did the same thing to u (yet she liked u dumbass) then u deserve to get beat up

though they obviouly didnt do a good enuf of a job cause an even stupider idea came out of your mouth to "hire some gangsters"

though it might prove useful to hire them to kick all the STUPID out of your ass
Anyone who has self respect knows that getting back at them is the best solution. No one said that they're going to be killed. They're just going to get beaten up the same as what they've done to me.

And using a little bit of brains, everyone knows that I am not warranted for the beating up just because I stood her up to get back at her for the first time. She could called me up and scold the hell out of me but why beat me? If your answer is "Because you stood her up as an act of getting even", then I guess beating them up is not wrong afterall cause it will only make things fair.

Ever heard of the saying "Keep your hands clean"? Therefore, hiring gangsters is good idea not a stupid one unless you think you're an idiot yourself :D

P/S : I'm in a mood for verbal warfare. Anyone?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: OHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by BornWinner
Anyone who has self respect knows that getting back at them is the best solution. No one said that they're going to be killed. They're just going to get beaten up the same as what they've done to me.
Anyone who has self respect would never be in a situation like this. and after you have them "beaten" up b/c you have too much "self respect" to do it yourself, you think it is going to be over?

And using a little bit of brains, everyone knows that I am not warranted for the beating up just because I stood her up to get back at her for the first time.

maybe in all truth u didnt deserve to be beat up but what you did was extremely immature, regardless of age, and the complete opposite of a DJ. so the fact that some form of action was takin against you, but i do not feel sorry.

She could called me up and scold the hell out of me but why beat me? If your answer is "Because you stood her up as an act of getting even", then I guess beating them up is not wrong afterall cause it will only make things fair.
this is not an eye for an eye. if u wanna settle it, dont hire gangsters like a pu$$y, if u got a problem deal with it yourself.

i dont care if its 1-on-3 then grab your best bros (if u have em, and would they stick up for your childish ass?)

Ever heard of the saying "Keep your hands clean"? Therefore, hiring gangsters is good idea not a stupid one unless you think you're an idiot yourself :D
there is no just thing as keeping your hands clean

your idea is applied and thought out like some teenage revenge movie that in this real world can and probably would get you into trob. if not with the cops? then maybe the brothers, if not the brothers, maybe their parents, if not the parents maybe the gangsters themselves, what you think that they have values?

you obviously know very little besides your own little world

im not sayin that you should sit there and take it in butt like the little biatch that you are but if u wanna do something do it.

put up or shut up

kapeesh?