I got banned from the forums at Plenty of Fish!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why they would ban you for suggesting you go no contact on an ex or whatever it is. Did they delete your thread or can you post a link to it?

Gentlemen, you all need to wander over to the eHarmony forums.
I will let the experience speak for itself .
Try the "Dating" and "Relationships" forums for some enlightenment
I probably need to check out more dating forums. I read rsd once in awhile but that isn't all that different from here.

This forum can wear on me at times what with the very jaded nature of most posters, plus all the emphasis put on sex, sex, sex.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't understand why they would ban you for suggesting you go no contact on an ex or whatever it is. Did they delete your thread or can you post a link to it?

I probably need to check out more dating forums. I read rsd once in awhile but that isn't all that different from here.

This forum can wear on me at times what with the very jaded nature of most posters, plus all the emphasis put on sex, sex, sex.

The whole thread was deleted.

I guess if you aren't a known crybaby who whines constantly on the site that they know will be around for years to add to their membership count and you actually post something of positive good use you have an "agenda" to help users leave Plenty of Fish. Posters on those dating forums have been there for years and years complaining to one another. It's kind of sad.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You really believe mark has been "faithful" since the explosion of FB and all the puss that's been thrown at him?

:confused:
+1 if I Could but I have to spread rep.

I don't believe the crazily rich person can ever be a total AFC.

Even on the first year of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg had offers from the heads of top companies to buy it. He was treated to private jet flights, extravagant dinners, probably lovely ladies. Maybe he was an AFC when he started out, who really knows, but after having his ass kissed, his dvck pampered, powerful men from powerful firms investing in his creation even a full blown omega will start developing alpha tendencies.

Think about, most AFC's are AFC's because they are insecure about SOMETHING. Maybe they are not good looking enough, not receiving enough love, whatever the cause doesn't matter. But if you were treated like you were best, a king, a genius, worth a billion dollars, flown around everywhere, everyone needs your creation, talked about constantly because you are famous: that would make any man a hell of a lot less insecure.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
You really believe mark has been "faithful" since the explosion of FB and all the puss that's been thrown at him?

:confused:
I don't know, the Beta in him looks very damn strong.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
DropZone3 said:
The fact that you got banned from POF says a lot about them.
So far I haven't been deleted. The thread was deleted and my posting "privileges" revoked for two years. I had only posted two threads and a few responses in like two days. It's just a side thing to me. No big deal.

Its amazing how one single thread offering advice get's you banned for two years there. They'd rether the desperate hang around for as long as possible while giving crap "advice".

Ryn

Reaction score
TALL MIDGET WITH DDs SEEKING good hearted man. Believe that? Me either. How about there's a better free dating site instead of POF, called TheyFall?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Oh jeez... I bet if you were a chick and posted that it would be ok. There is a huge double standard there it's a fright. If a guy posts a topic criticizing womens behaviors he quickly shamed and the topic is deleted, if a women does the same it's hands across the world for her. The moderators there are hardcore manginas.
At least guys are waking up to this fact. It's quite bad really how endemic this behavior is.

Let's Get Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
POF and david deangelo have something set up. The last thing he wants is other people being able to give advice. His services aren't needed then.