I got banned from the forums at Plenty of Fish!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I just got banned from the forums at Plenty of Fish for posting the "No contact challenge" topic there as a help guide to people who may've gotten dumped! lmao. They told me to take my "agenda" elsewhere. Those people are complete lunatics.

Your forum posting privilages have been revoked until 10/13/2013 1:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time by *cowboy*

Find somewhere else to spread your spam. Take your agenda to a new home please

Cowboy

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Take your agenda to the don juan forum. :rockon:

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too Bad for them, Your Challenge is Gold Material

Please Keep Spreading the good Wisdom
We all need it

Sucess story: Ive done no contact before knowing about it. It came from instinct and It saved me from being miserable.
Guys it works!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Take your agenda to the don juan forum. :rockon:

True. Possibly enlightening the mass mindless sheep over there is a no-no to POOF's "agenda".

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
CaptainSK said:
Too Bad for them, Your Challenge is Gold Material

Please Keep Spreading the good Wisdom
We all need it

Sucess story: Ive done no contact before knowing about it. It came from instinct and It saved me from being miserable.
Guys it works!

No contact is just that. Never had read about it before I did it. Did it to an ex of a year and a half over a year ago. No calls, emails, texts nothing. I disappered. She wrote me a few emails. I never read them. Just deleted and moved on. Simple.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh jeez... I bet if you were a chick and posted that it would be ok. There is a huge double standard there it's a fright. If a guy posts a topic criticizing womens behaviors he quickly shamed and the topic is deleted, if a women does the same it's hands across the world for her. The moderators there are hardcore manginas.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I just got banned from the forums at Plenty of Fish for posting the "No contact challenge" topic there as a help guide to people who may've gotten dumped! lmao. They told me to take my "agenda" elsewhere. Those people are complete lunatics.

Your forum posting privilages have been revoked until 10/13/2013 1:43:10 PM Pacific Standard Time by *cowboy*

Find somewhere else to spread your spam. Take your agenda to a new home please

Cowboy
Awesome news! :D
It means less competition for me! :whistle:

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on there for a few months and didn't even know they had a forum. I'll have a look now out of curiosity but can't really see the point in it?

Anyway, how on earth they can describe ignoring someone who has treated you badly as an "agenda" is beyond me. I assume it got deleted for being allagedly sexist, although I haven't checked the forums to see if there is much anti-male/female stuff on there to compare it to.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
LuisGarcia10 said:
I've been on there for a few months and didn't even know they had a forum. I'll have a look now out of curiosity but can't really see the point in it?

Anyway, how on earth they can describe ignoring someone who has treated you badly as an "agenda" is beyond me. I assume it got deleted for being allagedly sexist, although I haven't checked the forums to see if there is much anti-male/female stuff on there to compare it to.
Google "Plenty of Fish Forums" and it'll come up. I don't think you can find them off the site itself. I was literally on them for two days. Only posted two threads. That one got deleted. I lol'd when they put that notice of taking my "Agenda" elsewhere. They need chumps to stay chumps on there for the sake of their business.

Besides that someone may've secretly told on me for posting it. There are alot of nutters that have been on those forums for years and years complaining over the same crap and whining about not getting dates. And it's only ONLINE. Embarrassing.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's people on here whining about not getting dates online? How can anyone fail to get a date on that website? I mean ok it might take a bit of perseverance, I mean it took me 2 months, but I have 2 dates this week from plenty of fish! Not like I spent ages on it either, just a few messages most nights.

To be honest though, a girl I used to go out with has this a a quote on her facebook;

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy."

This coming from a girl I f*cked on the third time i met her,bringing her round to mine and ordering a Dominos. The sad thing is people BELIEVE THIS SH*T. Not worthy? Of what exactly? Of being ****ed around and flaked on?

If men believe bullsh*t like the above, then I'm not surprised your comment got deleted now I think about it. Comments like that quote would have all of them thinking they're "not worthy" of her until they continue hounding her and get a restraining order.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had a look at those forums, what a load of crap. It's not exactly a great advert for plenty of fish either is it? It's pretty much full of people moaning about relationships.

The absolute pick of the bunch of the threads on there is "would you date a registered sex offender," I mean seriously wtf?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, you all need to wander over to the eHarmony forums.
I will let the experience speak for itself .
Try the "Dating" and "Relationships" forums for some enlightenment .

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LuisGarcia10 said:
There's people on here whining about not getting dates online? How can anyone fail to get a date on that website? I mean ok it might take a bit of perseverance, I mean it took me 2 months, but I have 2 dates this week from plenty of fish! Not like I spent ages on it either, just a few messages most nights.
True that. Back in summer, I got a few dates off of there Within an Hour. I IM'd back and forth maybe 3 sentences and the date was on within an hour. Of course, I had to travel 40-60 miles because I have my location set as 1 million + city in my profile whilst my Real location is in a town of 150 K. Also, they were all doggier than their photos suggested. Personalities uncouth as well. I ended the date and went straight to a solidified plate's abode to fvck afterward. These POF short encounters are only to add to the potential plates. Some could turn permanent, but I have only found a couple who became a plate for a week or two and then dropped and broken on the kitchen floor. Some of them could be washed and used again in the future. It's always good to ADD wherever and whenever you can. The more fvckables then better, because they lead to more fvcks, and on and on. It Is like a drug which sustains you. I get so tired of the same woman, even if she's 10-15yrs younger and hot by most guys' standards. After 2 or 3 times fvcking her, I'm ready for new pvssy. I don't think I'll ever change. She'd just have to worship me, I guess, before I'd change. I hear Native American Indian women worship their men, and I've had one within the past year stalk me and corner me to talk to me in spite of her co-workers looking on. No shame on her part for being so possessive or valueless. Most girls wouldn't covet me like that, leaving me to have to do all the work to set things up.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
True that. Back in summer, I got a few dates off of there Within an Hour. I IM'd back and forth maybe 3 sentences and the date was on within an hour. Of course, I had to travel 40-60 miles because I have my location set as 1 million + city in my profile whilst my Real location is in a town of 150 K. Also, they were all doggier than their photos suggested. Personalities uncouth as well. I ended the date and went straight to a solidified plate's abode to fvck afterward. These POF short encounters are only to add to the potential plates. Some could turn permanent, but I have only found a couple who became a plate for a week or two and then dropped and broken on the kitchen floor. Some of them could be washed and used again in the future. It's always good to ADD wherever and whenever you can. The more fvckables then better, because they lead to more fvcks, and on and on. It Is like a drug which sustains you. I get so tired of the same woman, even if she's 10-15yrs younger and hot by most guys' standards. After 2 or 3 times fvcking her, I'm ready for new pvssy. I don't think I'll ever change. She'd just have to worship me, I guess, before I'd change. I hear Native American Indian women worship their men, and I've had one within the past year stalk me and corner me to talk to me in spite of her co-workers looking on. No shame on her part for being so possessive or valueless. Most girls wouldn't covet me like that, leaving me to have to do all the work to set things up.
God bless you Poonani maker.

May you never stop in your quest of s*xual variety.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Gentlemen, you all need to wander over to the eHarmony forums.
I will let the experience speak for itself .
Try the "Dating" and "Relationships" forums for some enlightenment .

Eharm relationship "experts". God forbid anyone tells them the inconvenient truth.

Google Plenty of Fish Sucks. Some guy set up a site for past and present male user's to complain. Tried to post advice on there and they don't want to hear it. Only whining allowed. Perhaps to feel better about their own failures rather than actually improving themselves.

The posts there are funny and true though. You can get a good idea what several guys experience on Plenty of Fishbreath.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been messaging back and forth this morn (wasting Time) with a few who've contacted me and one is a 36 yr old divorced mom. She just said, and I quote, "Ok do ya wanna move in im looking for live n bf asap. Ha" She curses a lot in her writing, low class, but I'd fvck her.

The other one is "successful" IT girl, 29, cute, "works with engineers" is very social, loves going out, her friends, "trying new things," so I say, "I don't like to spend money" after her last message about "going out" and "trying new things" (this sh!t phrasing equates to SPEND MONEY ON ME, tool!). Haven't heard a fvckin peep from her after I messaged, "I don't like to spend money." Fvck these hoes!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I scoop out the POF's forums before and its just a waste of time, I even made a thread complaining about women in my area and people were trying to diss me for it. The truth of the matter is the question you have to ask yourself is

Why is this person on pof? why is it she can't meet people in real life?

Once you find out that answer may it be for example lack of time, works too much,kids, is psyhco, no social skills etc

It will help you out tremendously

Ninja and Pooani I would love to interview you for my blog about POF I'm thinking about doing a whole series on it

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I'm a recovering AFC and I look down at the pof founder guy, and if you read his story you'll see how much he is AFC and how ugly his #5 gf is. Behind this decision to censor the truth there is more than a wimpy guy, there is also probably a woman that controls that wimpy guy.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know about that, Solo. Mark Zuckabugga's GF is rather ugly. Admittedly she's been with him since before he was Mr Facebook though.