I go to get tested today....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over a third of US drivers have had a DUI, soon it will be closer to half. The DUI law is madness, and it being used to erode what few civil liberties are left in the United States, all in the name of safety. Regular roadblocks used to be unconstitutional, but now thanks to DUI law, we call them 'safety checkpoints' and that makes them ok.

Illinois just dropped the legal limit for commercial drivers to .004, even when they are not working. That means a truck driver gets a DUI on his day off (and loses his job) by blowing just half of the already lowered .008 limit. Madness abounds in DUI law.

Here is the blog of a lawyer I admire: http://www.duiblog.com/ \

If I ever get around to passing the bar, I might be a dui lawyer and get drunk drivers off the hook for a living. It looks like a good business to be in, as I don't see the dui madness ending any time soon. Several states are now looking at requiring a breathalizer-start device to be installed in the cars of even first-time dui offenders, billed to them, of course - a grand to install and at least a couople hundred a month in fees to maintain. There's another business that will make someone rich. Police State America can be very profitable for a select few.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Man, you guys get your panties in a wad over this stuff.

Personally I would rather not live my life in constant fear and anxiety, but to each his own.

I guess you really aren't "freaking out", so whatever....
Getting tested is not a bad thing. I personally take chances when it comes to sex as I don't like condoms (last time I used one was last 17 or 18 years ago)...therefore, that forces me to be EXTREMELY selective when choosing women.

That being said...I still get tested.

Because when everything is said and done...you can actually get HIV via intercourse. And Herpes and Siphilis and Hepathitis C.

artalexakis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree people should get tested but me no, not yet cause i havent had sex yet.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One in four women has genital herpes.

So if you've had sex with four women, chances are at least one of them had genital herpes.

Genital herpes won't kill you, but it's not something you want to have, and it doesn't really make you a chick magnet either.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test were negative, and all is good. :D

.....I just wanted to say that besides the risk of catching something potentially deadly, you can end up getting someone knocked up. THE VERY FIRST TIME my ex-gf and I had sex without a condom, she got pregnant. Didn't I say my life is full of ironies? :) At that time we both wanted a child together, but who would of thunk it? We did do a lot of fvcking that day.

If you are not careful, fvcking without a condom, could change your life BIG TIME! ..unless you have been with your partner for some time, or know your partner's sexual habits, etc. Use a condom....

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Over a third of US drivers have had a DUI, soon it will be closer to half. The DUI law is madness, and it being used to erode what few civil liberties are left in the United States, all in the name of safety. Regular roadblocks used to be unconstitutional, but now thanks to DUI law, we call them 'safety checkpoints' and that makes them ok.

Illinois just dropped the legal limit for commercial drivers to .004, even when they are not working. That means a truck driver gets a DUI on his day off (and loses his job) by blowing just half of the already lowered .008 limit. Madness abounds in DUI law.

Here is the blog of a lawyer I admire: http://www.duiblog.com/ \

If I ever get around to passing the bar, I might be a dui lawyer and get drunk drivers off the hook for a living. It looks like a good business to be in, as I don't see the dui madness ending any time soon. Several states are now looking at requiring a breathalizer-start device to be installed in the cars of even first-time dui offenders, billed to them, of course - a grand to install and at least a couople hundred a month in fees to maintain. There's another business that will make someone rich. Police State America can be very profitable for a select few.
Right on BB.
There are crimes which are certainly wrong in every sense of the word and I doubt anyone would condone them, but they have been been the central focus of various panaceas which the *****ed-out public has bought into and willingly sacrificed basic civil liberties in the crazed delusion that they could actually end these crimes.
I'm speaking specifically of DUI's and crimes against children. Do I think offenders oughta be punished? Hell yeah! Do I think random checkpoints and residential listings of offenders residences are good ideas? PHUCK no!

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was really nervous that I had an STD, I avoided going to the doctor and I finally went and they told me it was a yeast infection. It was a urologist and he told me that I didnt even need to get tested for aids in his opinion. Why would he tell me that? Even if there are no symptoms I could still have it right?