I give up...

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. I guess that it just wasn't meant for me to have a gf. I know that sentence alone would make you all think, this dude is lame. Whatever... I'm not an AFC, I'm Assertive, I do C&F, etc...

The girls I go for are either not interested, have a boyfriend, or gay. So I pretty much gave up on trying to get with anyone and just mingled with everyone. I've been flirtacious with almost every girl that I've gotten into conversations with but still no luck in getting a girl that i'm attracted to.

Yea there are a few girls that would like to get with me, but i'm not attracted to them at all. I don't settle, nor do I use girls for experience, that's just not me.

So, I give up. I've come to the terms that I may not have a woman in my life. I'm an artist anyways, how many artists you know have had good lives? So now I don't put any effort into even trying to get a girl anymore, it feels like a waste of time to me now. I've been single since i've been born so it's nothing new to me. It sucks but what more can I do? I'm not gonna break my back to get a girl anymore, I'm tired of wasting my time.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think you actually just took step one. heh.

I mean, if getting women is your primary goal in life, you're going to have some problems. How about you? How are you doing? Are you where you want to be in life? Have you reached the success that you wanted? Are you as fit as you want to be? Is there a hobby or skill that you want to learn?
Are you happy with who you are?
Maybe this is the perfect opportunity for you to concentrate on bettering yourself, and just forget the women. I think you'll find that when you do that, the women will fall into place.

benrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and read your post again.

Did you read it? I bet you didn't. I'm serious.. Go read it again... 3 times...

Does this sound like something the alpha male would say?

I bet you spew out all sorts of desperateness and beta qualities. You are probably trying WAY TOO HARD to get these girls.

But hey. if you wanna quit then quit. Noone is going to stop you.

Just remember that quitting is the only true path to failure.

Do you think the top PUAs were so great when they first started? Nope.

Get back out there! gogogo! :cheer:

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by benrox
Go ahead and read your post again.

Did you read it? I bet you didn't. I'm serious.. Go read it again... 3 times...

Does this sound like something the alpha male would say?

I bet you spew out all sorts of desperateness and beta qualities. You are probably trying WAY TOO HARD to get these girls.

But hey. if you wanna quit then quit. Noone is going to stop you.

Just remember that quitting is the only true path to failure.

Do you think the top PUAs were so great when they first started? Nope.

Get back out there! gogogo! :cheer:
Nah, I don't act desperate at all nor do I show and of those "nice guy" tendencies. I go out and do as I please, I don't call girls often, I let them go where I'm goin if I go out, I try to get kino going all the time, I agree with somethings they say to show a connection but i'm not afraid to disagree, I bust on them every now and then and even get into contests where we'd bust on eachother until someone wins. I'm pretty sure that it's not the case.

I know the top dogs weren't great when they started, it took hard work for them to change themselves into what they are today. I've been trying for about 2 years now, since I fist stumbled on this site and the change has been noticable. You can see it in the way I walk, the way I talk, the way I look at girls, and how I try to have ppl enjoy themselves. But I don't know what's wrong, I've just never had luck with girls.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
Well, I think you actually just took step one. heh.

I mean, if getting women is your primary goal in life, you're going to have some problems. How about you? How are you doing? Are you where you want to be in life? Have you reached the success that you wanted? Are you as fit as you want to be? Is there a hobby or skill that you want to learn?
Are you happy with who you are?
Maybe this is the perfect opportunity for you to concentrate on bettering yourself, and just forget the women. I think you'll find that when you do that, the women will fall into place.
Right now in my life, I fee like I'm doing the things I want. I'm still working on my art a lot, which is my main thing. I'm still working out every now and then though I'm not as fit as I want to be yet, but the way how I stand/walk gives off a kind of muscular feel. I've had many ppl ask me have I lost weight or have I been lifting weights, etc...

Things I want to do: Go out bowling, Go to lazer park, have a good time. I will be doing these things this coming week or this weekend.

Am I happy with myself, for the most part, yes. The only thing that I'm not happy with is my status with girls.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
join the military or lay down on your bed and have some thoughts about life

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rapsta
join the military or lay down on your bed and have some thoughts about life
Not looking to die and I'm not trying to turn into a depressed emo nut..

benrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the top dogs weren't great when they started, it took hard work for them to change themselves into what they are today. I've been trying for about 2 years now, since I fist stumbled on this site and the change has been noticable. You can see it in the way I walk, the way I talk, the way I look at girls, and how I try to have ppl enjoy themselves. But I don't know what's wrong, I've just never had luck with girls.
Some people pick things up in minutes. Some people pick up the same things in years. You just admitted that there have been improvements. Weather or not you realize it - you are on the right track. Keep your head up and know that everything will fall into place once you stop stressing it.

Do you even realize how many people wish that they had the interactions with girls that you seem to have? This is a learning process. You could have NO girls to talk to EVER. But that doesn't seem to be the case with you. I have complete faith that you will be where you want to be.

Maybe get some friends together and do those things that you listed. Maybe even start a team in a bowling league and start networking yourself with the other teams, and have a more active social life.

I'm tellin you though - girls DO SEE the neediness. It's all a matter of being patient and letting it happen. It's all good man - just smile, take a hot bath, know that ur a player, and the girls are really dying to be with you :) ( minus the needyness!!! )

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BxPrince24
Not looking to die and I'm not trying to turn into a depressed emo nut..
No. Do some military service or something. Know why? Because u seem to have no fighter spirit in you at all. You seem to be a quitter.
Or lay down on your bed and think about what you just wrote on your first post.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Do some military service or something. Know why? Because u seem to have no fighter spirit in you at all. You seem to be a quitter.
Or lay down on your bed and think about what you just wrote on your first post.
It's funny that you should say that though. With me, if I can't accomplish something then I eventually give up and move on. When I start out, the drive is there, believe me it is.. but the more and more unsuccessful it gets, the less I try.

You know what's even more funny, I'm in my room with my roommate right now who has a girl over and he's making out with her lol. Great job for him, and you would never think that this guy could get a girl, he seems like an AFC.. but he's the one making out right now, not me. So kudos to him :).

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that you should say that though. With me, if I can't accomplish something then I eventually give up and move on. When I start out, the drive is there, believe me it is.. but the more and more unsuccessful it gets, the less I try.

You know what's even more funny, I'm in my room with my roommate right now who has a girl over and he's making out with her lol. Great job for him, and you would never think that this guy could get a girl, he seems like an AFC.. but he's the one making out right now, not me. So kudos to him :).
Yeah.. and u know what else is funny? That I was out clubbing 1 hour ago and I nearly shyt my damn pants but I managed to run to some bushes and wipe my ass off with my tshirt and then get a ride home to take a shower.
Somebody prolly put some powder in my drinks.

However, ITS NOT FUNNY BEING A QUITTER!
Get your shyt together man, now I dont know how old you are but nevermind that. Don't tuck the towel in this fast.

Think about your life when you are 60 years old? (hopefully).
Will you be glad about giving up on what u like doing? (assuming that you like doing it because you're on this site and that u wanna get laid?)

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. and u know what else is funny? That I was out clubbing 1 hour ago and I nearly shyt my damn pants but I managed to run to some bushes and wipe my ass off with my tshirt and then get a ride home to take a shower.
Somebody prolly put some powder in my drinks.

However, ITS NOT FUNNY BEING A QUITTER!
Get your shyt together man, now I dont know how old you are but nevermind that. Don't tuck the towel in this fast.

Think about your life when you are 60 years old? (hopefully).
Will you be glad about giving up on what u like doing? (assuming that you like doing it because you're on this site and that u wanna get laid?)
Of course not. Out of everything else right now, I guess that I'm really lacking the drive to keep at it. Right now, it ain't even about getting laid, it's about just getting a gf first. I see many girls that I could talk to but I don't because "I don't feel like it". I could have probably had a girl already if I were trying. But I haven't been, and I've been letting the possibles walk right on by. And it truly is a numbers game, the more you talk to the better chance you have and the more you will learn.

I guess I'll see how tomorrow goes...

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course not. Out of everything else right now, I guess that I'm really lacking the drive to keep at it. Right now, it ain't even about getting laid, it's about just getting a gf first. I see many girls that I could talk to but I don't because "I don't feel like it". I could have probably had a girl already if I were trying. But I haven't been, and I've been letting the possibles walk right on by. And it truly is a numbers game, the more you talk to the better chance you have and the more you will learn.

Dude, the only times I've got myself gf's is when I haven't wanted one. When I haven't thought about it at all.
Just let it go man. Don't think about it too much.
Just go get some f*cks and I tell you that eventually you will get a gf.
You don't even seem to like yourself too much man, how do you expect a girl to like u then?
Damn, get your shyt together and calm the f*ck down.
Gnight its 4.30am here.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna share the way I look at picking up girls and maybe it'll help you not to give up hope on getting a girl because you clearly still want one. You said it yourself that it sucks not to have a girl.

Anyway, I think it's nice and good to have a girl. Having a girl is always better than not having one. But I am able to live my life even if I'm forced or compelled to live it without having a girl at all. But since I can live my life with a girl, I try and get it. Of course I've failed numerous times. Never gotten past the first meeting with some, never got to kiss others and so on. But I continue at it because I understand it's a part of trying to get girls. I accept this fact about picking up girls. So it means nothing to me if I get rejected.

I've been rejected for about 4 years now. I'm now slowly going after one that so far has been the one with the most interest. Things seems to be going well, but I prepare for it not to work well. If it goes bust, I look for another girl and continue.

I will never give up until I can totally say to myself that having no girls is better than having a girl.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I've tried concentrating on other things in my life besides women, but the women never came. I've had to stop playing video games and guitar because they consumed so much time I wasn't going out meeting people. It made me happy but one day I snapped and thought to myself, "hey, I'm 26 y/o and I haven't had a girl since highschool, wtf am I doing?" Now I'm obsessed with it, but I lack the basic skills needed just to talk to them.

I try, really I do, and I haven't given up, but geezus it's hard at my age. Older women want "experience" and I'm seriously lacking in it. It seems like the guys who get decent girls have a life built around getting them. I've never known of a guy who gets attractive women who doesn't spend a lot of his free time interacting with them.

It's started to affect other things in my life like school/work. I guess it also doesn't help to have friends who pressure me to go for girls who like me when I have no interest in them. They like to throw the fact in that I haven't had sex to make themselves feel better about the girls they've "settled" for. I mean one of my friends is with a 42 y/o and he's 21. She literally looks like his mother, she drinks (got a nice beer belly, etc.), and they're criticizing ME for christs sake.

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been flirtacious with almost every girl that I've gotten into conversations with but still no luck in getting a girl that i'm attracted to.

Yea there are a few girls that would like to get with me, but i'm not attracted to them at all. I don't settle, nor do I use girls for experience, that's just not me.

So, I give up. I've come to the terms that I may not have a woman in my life. I'm an artist anyways, how many artists you know have had good lives?
Im very similar in these aspects as well. But im never going to give up god forbid. A lot of my encounters with chicks at my uni, usually there's no spark.

at this point im probably searching for a gf instead of a quick lay. in the end a lay's a lay, it doesnt really mean much **** only when you're bragging to your buddies...it's a #'s game really.

Im a graphic designer, which is very portfolio focused and a tough field. i work during the day and taking 6 classes this semester, primarly being of pm classes. So no matter how busy i may be, i still find the time to chill with my buddies and go out with that girl (when i find her).

You can claim it's a waste of time. But i believe any experience in life is definitely not a lost investment. whether it may be 20 or 40 yrs from now, you can look back at all you did and smile.

Do you live to die, or are you dying to live?

Stag

Don Juan
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. See, you are actually an excuser. You say you dont feel like meeting girls. here is the problem. Of course you do, but society has programmed you to feel tired, or not feel like it, or whatever, to stop you from mating wih hot chicks. Work on first seeing those exvcuses that are stoping you. Yo have to be aware of them first.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the only times I've got myself gf's is when I haven't wanted one. When I haven't thought about it at all.
Just let it go man. Don't think about it too much.
Just go get some f*cks and I tell you that eventually you will get a gf.
You don't even seem to like yourself too much man, how do you expect a girl to like u then?
Damn, get your shyt together and calm the f*ck down.
Gnight its 4.30am here.
I don't know if it's because we're over the internet or not, but I think you've got the feeling that I'm all emo over this. actually i'm not. Nor have I made a big deal of it. So there's no need for me to calm down since I was calm to begin with. I get what you're saying though.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HalfAddict
How about this...

Don't be a fvckin pvssy!

You don't need a gf you need to read the bible apply it and go beat on some guts!
How am I being a pvssy? I've read most of the articles in the bible and I've implemented most of what I learned into my lifestyle. Now if you're talking about meeting new ppl, girls in particular, that's not me being pvssy, that's me not caring to meet them because I've been fed up of it all.