I get girls but still need help

Malcolm252

Reaction score
Like the title says, I don't really have trouble getting girls. Once a conversation gets started I'm good. For reading threads my sense of humor lends itself naturally to techniques you guys use. I'm not overly complimentary and I like making fun of them. My problem is getting the conversation started. I don't ever really talk to girls I don't know.

Last time I did they initiated the conversation, not flirting, just made an off hand comment and I was able to keep the conversation going and ended up going on a date and hooking up.

Like I said, I'm not entirely helpless. I've been with near 70 girls. Maybe not a lot compared to some of you guys but definitely more than the average. But I know that if I can start conversations with random girls more easily, my number would shoot up.

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is in your original post, you don't ever talk to girls you don't know.

I doubt your slay count of 70 based on that comment, you happened to have banged 70 girls you already knew?

Anyway, practice makes perfect, the more you chat to random chicks the easier it becomes, some people are born with an innate confidence to talk to strangers though, I've always done it. My ex thought I was an attention seeker, but I genuinely like talking to people I don't know, I get that from my mum she would always make friends with everyone.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your all over the place. You either get babes or you don't. This thread makes no sense. How is getting girls coming when you cannot cold approach? The only alternative being, reliance on low hanging fruit in social circle. Put on the big boy pants. Go get babes.

Malcolm252

Reaction score
Your problem is in your original post, you don't ever talk to girls you don't know.

I doubt your slay count of 70 based on that comment, you happened to have banged 70 girls you already knew?

Anyway, practice makes perfect, the more you chat to random chicks the easier it becomes, some people are born with an innate confidence to talk to strangers though, I've always done it. My ex thought I was an attention seeker, but I genuinely like talking to people I don't know, I get that from my mum she would always make friends with everyone.
I should say that outside of work I don't talk to girls. I'm a bartender. Talking to people is part of my job and pulling girls at work is easy.

Malcolm252

Reaction score
Your all over the place. You either get babes or you don't. This thread makes no sense. How is getting girls coming when you cannot cold approach? The only alternative being, reliance on low hanging fruit in social circle. Put on the big boy pants. Go get babes.
I'm getting girls because I work at a bar. As a bartender conversation is part of the job. Girls talk to me while waiting for friends, with their friends, instead of friends. I usually get a couple of numbers a week and of those half turn to dates and half of that I hook up with.

And I don't have fear of talking to women just lack the tools to effectively cold approach.

Malcolm252

Reaction score
what do you want that you're not getting?
I guess I've always admired the ability to cold approach. To talk to a girl you not only don't know but have no reason to talk to. Working at a bar gives me plenty of reason to talk to girls. Outside of that I lack the ability.