I Fuking Hate This Girl!!

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
whenever i see her.. she'd look and smile at me.. and i'd smile back..

well.. today i walked by her and we exchanged staring and smiles..

the second time i walked by her.. she started playing with her cell...

by the end of the day.. this faggot walked her to talk n shiet.. she saw me sitting on a bench chilling.. so she started all fuking smiling all wide and shiet to the guy that was walking her.. to make me jealous or some ****..

and when she's about to head out.. she saw me sitting on the same bench chilling.. she looked over at me and with a little smirk.. i looked back at her with a calm face and a pissed off look too..

FUKING ***** PLAYING WITH MY MIND!! IM FUKING THROUGH GIRLS FOR NOW!! :( :(

Last edited:

jimmyjack

Banned
Reaction score
WOMEN ARE CHEAT CALL THEM CHEAT THEY WILL UNDERSTAND.THEY DON'T lIke it its very painfull when they call them that.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I think your revolving your life around girls, keep your mind on school and the girls will come naturally, this is only one girl, find another one.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I don't even understand this OP.
Don't be a pvssy, you're not through with girls, you're just through with her.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your over reacting. So what if some girl didn't come up to approach you. Don't you know it's the MANS job to approach. Also, her looking at you and smiling is her way of hinting for you to come over. Maybe girls are sick of you spineless guys not taking ACTION.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
I think your over reacting. So what if some girl didn't come up to approach you. Don't you know it's the MANS job to approach. Also, her looking at you and smiling is her way of hinting for you to come over. Maybe girls are sick of you spineless guys not taking ACTION.
i know man.. but she fuking smile at other guys too.. so its hard to figure her out..

i heard she'll be quitting the job soon.. i think this week was her last week... not sure..

i dont know what i'll do if i see her again.. because after the mean look i gave her..

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i know man.. but she fuking smile at other guys too.. so its hard to figure her out..
it's like a guy who smiles at other girls... it doesn't really mean much.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
then it doesnt mean much when she smile at me then..

i want to ask this girl out.. but i have a feeling she'll fuking flirt with other guys or some ****.. i want a relationship with her.. not just sex kinda thing..

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess i shouldnt bother with it then.. probably just being friendly.. but i see her stare at me whenever im walking.. or when i walk by her she'd stare n smile everytime..

just today.. she played with her cell knwoing i was going to walk by her..

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She SMILED at you?

And she's not on your c0ck as we speak?

This girl is the ultimate tease. I've had girls look at me, and then talk to other guys before, and that really set me off. I can't imagine how pissed you must be right now.

Wolve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread serious?

You've never even tried to talk to her and you're mad that other guys aren't huge pussies like you are?

Maybe instead of sitting on the same bench all the time chilling and smiling you should go up to her you retard.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolve said:
Is this thread serious?

You've never even tried to talk to her and you're mad that other guys aren't huge pussies like you are?

Maybe instead of sitting on the same bench all the time chilling and smiling you should go up to her you retard.
thats the problem.. she has other guys hit on her.. i dont think i'll have a shot cuz even if i try to hit on her or some shiet.. other guys will be on her mind.. cuz they're first..

even if i get into a relationship with her.. she'll fuking flirt with other guys and i aint taking that ****.. i guess she's a waste of time..

ZaReK

Don Juan
Reaction score
instead of "chilling up on that bench" you should of stand up, gone to that girl and asked her out.

Don't waste our time.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man this subforums gone downhill.

Its not like she smiles at you then later on sees another guy, and in front of you, unzips his pants, whips his dïck out and starts sucking it all while smirking at you.

No big deal, shes an attention seeking w••••, welcome to the real world there are millions of them. You failed her sh1t test, no big deal. If you cared enough you shoulda approached anyways.

Honestly, on the bench you shouldn't have paid no attention to her. Even THOUGH YOU WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN THIS, just think how it would feel if she thought "haha I"m gonna make this AFC look bad by smiling at this other guy and smirking back at him..." then she looks at you and you aren't even paying her no attention. Revenge is often best shown as apathy towards the b1tch.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm planning on fronting her next time i see her and i'll say something like this.. Me:Hey, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable last week alright..? Her:blah blah.. Me:what are you doing this week..? Her:blah blah.. Me:i'm going shopping to buy a niece a gift.. why don't you come along..? Her:blah blah

i know i'll probably get rejected cuz WE HAVE NEVER TALK BEFORE!! but i'm just gonna get this shiet over with and to see where i stand.. I HOPE I GET REJECTED SO I DONT GOT HER ON MY MIND ANYMORE!!

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i know i'll probably get rejected cuz WE HAVE NEVER TALK BEFORE!! but i'm just gonna get this shiet over with and to see where i stand.. I HOPE I GET REJECTED SO I DONT GOT HER ON MY MIND ANYMORE!!
if you wanna get rejected, tell her to **** you next time you see her.

sozzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to get rejected.. n get good result at the same time.. kinda hard to explain..

its like the way i come off.. it's not auto rejection.. n not auto yes from her.. its somewhere in between.. i think of it as a fun game..

if i get a yes.. great.. we can have a fresh start.. if i get a no.. then she wont b on my mind no more..

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sozzz said:
i want to get rejected.. n get good result at the same time.. kinda hard to explain..

its like the way i come off.. it's not auto rejection.. n not auto yes from her.. its somewhere in between.. i think of it as a fun game..

if i get a yes.. great.. we can have a fresh start.. if i get a no.. then she wont b on my mind no more..
just let go.. you don't have a chance with that attitude and you won't get one even if you change your attitude.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm not locking this thread right now... *sigh*

Ok dude... you got some weird thing going on in your head here. Your linking smiling at other guys when she isn't in a relationship with you, to cheating on you and flirting with other guys when she is.

First things first. You need to get over the fact that your not the only guy in her life. Hell you havn't even spoken to her yet. I'm sure you smile at other girls, and when you really get into the whole "DJ-all-girls-want-me" frame of mind your going to be flirting with every good looking girl you set your eyes on. Ever heard if the term "keeping your options open" or "spinning plates"? Thats what she's doing. And it doesn't mean she's going to cheat on you when you get into a relationship with her.

You say that you don't want to approach her cos she'll have some other guy on her mind. She probably won't if she isn't in a relationship. And if she does then it doesn't matter. Because your supposed to be better then that other guy she's thinking of. You'll become that guy she's thinking of when other people approach her. Thats your goal. In the world of dating it's survival of the fittest. Thats why you work to become the best person you can be and come out top of the pack.

If this thread goes on the way it is now I'll lock it.