I froze =(

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my HB8.7 co-worker was giving me a ride home tonight, I had her laughing and kinoing me. I'm naturally funny, so that was flowing but I really need to work on my kino. It just seems so awkward to kino when you're sitting next to someone in a car.

Annnyways, we pulled into my driveway and since my plan to ask her in for a drink was ruined (told me previously she didn't drink) I didn't know what to do. So we just said bye and parted ways.

She's a senior at a different high school than me, I'm a sophomore. What would you have done in this situation?

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You: Wanna come in?

You: I have cool something to show you, come in.

You: Lets talk

You: Let me make you some hot chocolate

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by []D [] []V[] []D
You: Wanna come in?

You: I have cool something to show you, come in.

You: Lets talk

You: Let me make you some hot chocolate
Yeah, I'm a moron. I don't know why I didn't say something like that.

Anyways, if I thought I'd have a shot at a senior a couple months ago I'd be kidding myself. Thanks everyone :)

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
u could jsut casually ask her if she wants to come in and chill for awhile, watch some t.v , listen to music w/e, u can do other stuff besides drink hahaha, hell girl's have come over to play twister... just me and her.. haha the game never lasts long...:D

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Originally posted by the_reader
hell girl's have come over to play twister... just me and her.. haha the game never lasts long...:D
thats like when u say, "hey, lets put a movie on.... and not watch the movie....^_-"

haha.... good times.... gooooood times....

the_reader

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol haha, actually one of my odl ex's, her parents went out and it was just me over at her house.. we planned to put a movie on, so that if her parents came home we'd look all innocent... but we never even got that far hahaha i think we turned on the dvd player... and then well .. use your imagination.. haha when her parents came home they knew we didn't watch any movies :cool:

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL.. nah the best set up is to tell your parents that your coming over for bible study .

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Originally posted by Phat
LoL.. nah the best set up is to tell your parents that your coming over for bible study .
.....thats retarded. and then if u get caught, u have that whole guilt with god thing, since u used his book to lie and score.

not that im religious or anything. :D

prince88

Reaction score
If she was giving you the 'vibe' that she likes you, you should of asked her in. The worst thing that could of happened was her saying no. Next time you get an opportunity like this TAKE IT!!