I Finally Get It

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally get it.

First I would like to say Thank You to all those who are true DJs out there that truly contribute to this site. Thank You to those that share experiences, tips, theories, and your two cents on situations and questions even those redundant AFC questions.

I now have more, and just the confidence, to approach and talk to women. This site has helped me get dates, to get a hot girlfriend, maintain the relationship and when I had to cut her lose I wasn’t afraid to and had no regrets afterwards. And since then I have met many women and its only have been success.

I learned that this site is just to only help you find you and to be truly yourself around women. I didn’t really get it at first. I thought this site provides tactics for you to memorize and C & F lines to use in different situation that might just happen. But as time went on, things were getting frustrating, especially when I was trying to memorize all the things to say and I couldn’t remember them when I was around them. And as I read different post about “what to do when she says or she does this”…. I learn it wasn’t about memorizing lines so when that so called right situation arises or your trying to create it, to use them. It was just examples. That’s all. It was just examples for me to understand what attracts women. This site is just to improve you, as a person, to work on your inner game, not to act like someone your not. And as soon as I got that, the successes rate just keeps climbing up. So Thank You Sosuave!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
This site is just to improve you, as a person, to work on your inner game, not to act like someone your not.
so many people on here don't get this, At least somebody has.;)

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. Post of the Century! :up:

Too many people here think the DJ Bible is the answer. :rolleyes:

HereToImprove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers! Bravo for Brother OneArmDeeJay, for he has seen the light.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
...I learn it wasn’t about memorizing lines so when that so called right situation arises or your trying to create it, to use them. It was just examples. That’s all. It was just examples for me to understand what attracts women. This site is just to improve you, as a person, to work on your inner game, not to act like someone your not...
And there is the key to becoming a DJ. :up:

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys :) To bad not everyone can see this site for what it really is, because if that was the case, we wouldn't still have the same o' AFC post. But maybe one day that won’t be the case. Hopefully…

setlur55

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 5 weeks I have known this site it has really completely changed my life and opened my eyes. I was sleepwalking in connection with women. Now I have added the excitement of letting women in my life and it is looking good! But the journey has still just only begun for me!