I feel like doing something bad....

Reaction score
You don't understand. It's an everyday feeling,only reinforced by the environment around me. If it's not one thing,it's another. It's seeing people together in love,esp young ones. It's these ghetto trash kid's hanging around the bus station,and making a scene on the bus,talking about how they smashed this and smashed that,making fun of people. It's the superficiality and materialism around me. When I got in today,I kicked my door just to let the anger out.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
CapedCrusader08 said:
You don't understand. It's an everyday feeling,only reinforced by the environment around me. If it's not one thing,it's another. It's seeing people together in love,esp young ones. It's these ghetto trash kid's hanging around the bus station,and making a scene on the bus,talking about how they smashed this and smashed that,making fun of people. It's the superficiality and materialism around me. When I got in today,I kicked my door just to let the anger out.
again is say -

DonGorgon said:
Well if you do something bad and go to jail and get raped until you turn gay you will be even more mad... So i say chill out now..

Dont join the cycle... of human anger cause by desperation and depression.. You will add to the problems..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoke some weed and chill out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch a movie. Go outside. Breathe some fresh air.

Reaction score
Don't add to the problems? It's hard not to when you feel and see so much that pisses you off.