i feel like an idiot

exwhyzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had some friends over the other night and one of my buddies brought over this girl he was seeing and her friend. By the end of the night it was just the four of us, I was with the other girl on the couch trying to make somthing happen while we were watching a movie. She knocked over like three drinks over the course of the night so I kept neg-hittin her about it and it was goin well. Anyway so I felt like we got to know eachother pretty well and when it was time for her to go she said she wanted my number so we could chill again sometime, so I gave it to her and got hers. Well like a day after I sent her a text message and got no response, it said "I had a fun time last night I can't wait to see you again." The no response thing kinda worried me a bit. So I asked my friend about it and he said she didn't know who it was from. Apparently she had been that drunk, I guess I must have been pretty drunk to not realize her drunkeness. Well that sort of sucks, I'm not really sure about what to do next. My basic question is What should you do after you have a first time encounter with a girl and she winds up getting so drunk that she does not remember it? Do you act like it never happened or what?
Thanks.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kinda sounds like she might be lying??
Get another girl. :) And ignore her.

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score

Just worrying about that
It does sound liek she's lying

And...

If she would've been that drunk, you should have taken advantage of her :D

hahaha

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on guy.

Even if she was pissed. How could she not remember YOU. Go out and find some girls who are worthey of your company.

Women: You can't live with them, and you can't get them to dress up in a skimpy little Nazi costume and beat you with a warm squa

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
next time......get her to do something with you that night. IN the don juan bible under clubs, there is an article I think it is called the ultimate club guide, not sure, but it is one of those articles, whre the guy talks about getting the girl into bed after a party........so do that next time.....why do you need a girls number for from a club? Fvck her that night......

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let me put it this way:
It was only a 4 person get together/party, only 2 of which were male. How could anyone no matter how intoxicatfed not remember the person they talked the whole night with. Think about it :(
Had this been a party with a dozen or more people and you only talked to her for 5 minutes and exchanged numbers yeah "I don't remember you, I was drunk" excuse might fly.

Sorry dude, she is not interested :(

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the text messaging crap. Get her on the phone. You don't know if she's interested or not. Make a real effort to get in contact with her so you can kick your game, If she ignores your calls or doesn't call you back, oh well.

At least make an attempt before you give up.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I had a fun time last night I can't wait to see you again."
sorry, but am i the only one who thinks this is very afc ish?!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeLoSH
sorry, but am i the only one who thinks this is very afc ish?!
Yup.

Three problems I see here.

1) You contacted her the day after. Shoulda waited a couple of days. You looked desperate.

2) To further cement your pathetic status, you txt message her? Wtf man. Txting is for girls who don't have testicles. I'm pretty sure you have some. Maybe you should check! j/k

3) "I had a fun time last night I can't wait to see you again."

Lame lame lame.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u have to call her atleast 1 full day later...

and then just be a fycking pimp.

that stems from confidence

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm 99% sure it's nothing you have done, she may just have had a change of heart like a typical female.

We've all been there at one point, just don't take it personally and don't give her your time of day again.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea lots of things went wrong....first you shouldnt have given her your phone number...everytime some girl asks you for your # just say "you give me your #, ill call you someday" and leave it at that, call her at least 2 or 3 days later, and dont text message saying you had so much fun and you cant wait until you see her again. also if that night sex wouldnt have been possible i would have at least tried to make out with her, tease her, i mean come on she was drunk! thatll leave her wanting some more.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Go at her full bore, bust her balls, and say

"What, were you so drunk as to not remember our romantic trist the other night?"

Call HER out.

So what? She was drunk
So what? You called the day after
So what? You texted

Man up, fvck what happened and do what you want.

Strategizing is for women who want to GET THE RIGHT MAN. Just doing it is what men do. If you're tippy toeing around like you got make certain moves to GET HER move on. That's pvssy **** and you put the emphasis on HER, on some OUTCOME, on GETTING her and PLEASING her. And not on pleasing you, which is where it should be.

A-Unit

DoTheDew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ...

Originally posted by DemonXIII
Just worrying about that
It does sound liek she's lying

And...

If she would've been that drunk, you should have taken advantage of her :D

hahaha
lol thats funny ass **** demon

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit

Strategizing is for women who want to GET THE RIGHT MAN. Just doing it is what men do. If you're tippy toeing around like you got make certain moves to GET HER move on. That's pvssy **** and you put the emphasis on HER, on some OUTCOME, on GETTING her and PLEASING her. And not on pleasing you, which is where it should be.
its actually quite the opposite...girls dont strategize, and if they do theyll break down first to a man with a strategy. Girls can be more cunning, but men are better strategists.

ignoring that shes not interested in him and that shes an inflexible girl will not lead to anything. hes just going to waste his time. why not implement that time finding some other girl that will at least remeber him the next time he calls or texts.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, she is not interested. But then why did she ask for his number?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women just like the challenge and get off on knowing they can have a guy...if they choose. They like the power trip, the attention and the ego-boost. They rarely like to commit to even a date, however, to anyone.

This is why it is an essential DJ "rule" not to be too available or lay your cards on the table. Always keep these women guessing, retract your interest and remember one important fact:

People place more value on what they can't have.

Just let this one go, learn from it and don't repeat the mistake. In future, BE COOL!

On a side note, it may console you to know that ugly guys and losers pose no challenge and are no interest to these women. Therefore, she must have seen you have something good going for you in order to be a worthy challenge.