I feel like a lousy lover

bongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello there,

Quick background information:

Been seeing this cute chubby HB7 for about 2 months now. I'm 25 she is 20. I progressively escalated with her and it took a while, but recently we started having sex. I like her a lot, but the current situation(which I will explain below) is making me pretty depressed and even thinking about leaving.

What's the problem?

I try my best to satisfy a girl I like in bed. I start slowly kissing her, make her feel wanted. You know the drill: foreplay. Then I slowly go under, kiss and lick her stomach. By the time I get to the pvssy it's very wet, so I assume she is turned on at this point.

The problem is I can't make her Orgasm by eating her out. We have been intimate 4 times, and only once did I manage to make her orgasm this way. And let me tell you, it took me a good 45 to 50 minutes to get there. The good part was that she couldn't move her legs afterwards for 5 minutes haha. It felt really good to accomplish this, but it was hard work and cost me a sore neck.

Penetration is still a bit painful to her. She is kind of tight and told me she doesn't have much sexual experience. So hopefully the pain will turn to pleasure in the future, I really hope so.

The way I have to do it is by finger stimulation. Yesterday we were busy, I was eating her out for about 30 minutes when she pulled me back up and told me to use my fingers. I did, and she came(screaming orgasm so that's good right?), but I felt really incompetent for some reason. It made me depressed.

She told me not to worry about it, cause she can be really difficult. But I can't help to think that maybe it's not her, but it's me. I feel like sh!t. I mean, most girls would kill to be eaten out. I do it with pleasure, but I still fail with her.

Maybe I'm making too big a deal out of this?

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you are making this too big of a deal. You should make sure your partner is enjoying herself but dont stress over it

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I've been with "slightly more" than 1 or 2 girls, and this is normal.

Girls always vary in how easily they orgasm, whether eating them out works, and how tight they are.

I've been with chicks who would orgasm 5 times when I was eating them out, with chicks who would only after a major effort, and in between.

I've been with chicks with tight pvssies who would quite literally be bleeding over my c@ck when I pulled out of them before I came and they didn't enjoy it as much since they are so tight (mostly 21 and younger), through to more experienced girls whose pvssy was still enjoyable to pound and who would have screaming orgasm after screaming orgasm as I pounded them.

Bottom line, all girls are different. And if she offers suggestions, she is just looking for the best way to get off - if that is what does it for her, then go for it!

:rockon:

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Runner is right. You cannot expect to make any girl orgasm on a whim. Some girls will easily orgasm many times during sex, others you are lucky if it happens once in 5 times. Often it depends on the girls experience, psychological state, and how well she knows herself sexually. The problem is not with you - it is with her. Just vary it up during sex, change positions often, never do the same thing twice and you will be fine.

A little over a year ago I was with a girl that let me know she had NEVER orgasmed before during sex, and that she could only orgasm during masturbation by stimulating herself in a specific way.

You will sometimes hear guys with inflated egos say something like "I CAN MAKE ANY GIRL CVM". This is nothing but empty bravado.