I feel inferior

ogre

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gee....compared to you I'm Mr Positive......

find something that you are good at, some skill or talent, develop it, and build your self-esteem on that.

WeakMenNeverRise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo man, i don't know if this will work for you but i know it works for me. Say to yourself.... self, are you actin like a lil biatch. And if your self meekly replies, well...um...i think so, THEN YOU NEED TO QUIT ACTIN LIKE A BYTCH. This is not meant to clown you or insult you, i'm just tellin you the truth. Read my screen name man. Thats why i used it for this site. Personally, I have been afraid to to approach females before and I just had to ask myself that question. I'm reasonably attractive so I would manage to pull some girls every now and then.... but the weak man never rises, and thats why I was nothing more than a good looking AFC.

---- as an aside, and i'm sure some will think this is corny but even corny things can be helpful to an individual. I collect james bond films and when i see them it helps me envision the type of individual that i'm trying to be. It may be fictional but at least it gives you an image to strive for.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just got to stop comparing yourself to others. Judge yourself on your own terms. Find what you're unhappy about and make an active attempt to fix it. You'll be surprised at how much better you feel just by making that extra effort to fix a problem. You'll ALWAYS find something about another person to envy if you look hard enough. So don't.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tilltheendoftime beat me to it: you COULD change your mindset, but wouldnt it be more practical to fix yourself? Getting jealous because the guy is better built? Start hitting the gym, bro! So on.

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitza why do you feel inferior?
I think is about my heigh, i'm only 1,69 cm.When i get face to face with an 1,86 male i'm scared about fighting him.If i do something wrong or something that anoy him ,he can beat me.

maybe the word insecure is better
Right !

I can get girls , HB9+ , 9,5+.Now i have a GF that everyone want's, all my friend's admire her, all the people on the street look at her.Is not about i can't get girl's.

I use to feel the sameway still do to some length since im only 5'6 but heck I've seen guys that thought they were the sh*t and shorter than me. It's all in the mind set. You need to change and find out what you asociate neg and positive thoughts with. Then you should get a better grasp
Here i have to work, i think.

That's all fake confidence you guys are talking about.

Pretending other people don't exist won't help you get places at all.It will make your life even worse.

I don't need fake confidence, How i get real confidence ?

You just got to stop comparing yourself to others. Judge yourself on your own terms. Find what you're unhappy about and make an active attempt to fix it. You'll be surprised at how much better you feel just by making that extra effort to fix a problem. You'll ALWAYS find something about another person to envy if you look hard enough. So don't.
Is hard to do that ...very hard.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted a good tip about competition and comparing yourself to other guys in the TIPS section of the forum.

I think it will help you alot.

Check it out.

Mitza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok , i'll read that post in the next 10 minutes.
If anoyone has more advices 4 me, about my last post, i'm waiting.

Thx , to all !