I fear I'm maybe Gay

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Er, do you know what homophobic means?
Yes. I pointed it out to emphasize just how much i know i dont like guys.

Is this where i should ask you the same question; do you know what it means? If not, try www.dictionary.com

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he's trying to say that he hates homosexual people,but when he told that the usual response was "you're homophobic" so he uses that term now,even though he knows it's stupid (which it is).
No i'm not. So we definitely know you dont know what it means.

Just the thought of being with a man puts chills up my spine. A male doctor grabbing my nuts and asking me to cough sends the chill of death to me. I am, thus, homophobic.

I dont hate gay people. Hating and being scared of are not the same. A phobia is a fear.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bad Ass Canadian said:
Without making some lame-assed joke I will tell you this.

I think that everyone in the world has questioned his/her own sexuality at some point in their lives. It's just one of those things that comes up after a certain amount of experiences has left the person feeling confused. This will be short lived. The "what if I am gay" question is pretty common.

Don't sweat it.. chances are you're not gay. If you were, and were in denial, you'd still probably find guys attractive but never admit it. you'd be in the closet, as the saying goes.
i asked myself if i was gay once....then i slapped myself and started cursin cus that was the gayest **** i ever did

Reaction score
azanon said:
No i'm not. So we definitely know you dont know what it means.

Just the thought of being with a man puts chills up my spine. A male doctor grabbing my nuts and asking me to cough sends the chill of death to me. I am, thus, homophobic.
I think there are homophobes who are closet-cases, but I am in no way calling you one. I tend to be, I don't want to use the word homophobic because sometimes it may invoke the meaning that I'm a closet-case, but I see where you're coming from azanon, I really cannot relate at all to gay people. I don't exactly hate them, but in no way do I want them to hit on me. As a matter of fact, if a gay dude flirts with me, I would beat the shyt out of him.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry that was misunderstood. I see even dictionary.com says fear of or contempt for. I dont have contempt and i didnt mean it that way. I just meant to say i'm extremely on the opposite end of being gay.

I thought the only meaning for phobia was fear. Guess i learned something today.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
reallyfreakinlost said:
And also, Ace of Flames, the last time I checked, most guys who lack skills in the getting girls department don't exactly go home, sit down, and think to themselves "well I must be gay then"
This is funny because, that's exactly what this guy did! He's tried all his life to get girls, never had any success, and eventually, he thought "Maybe I'm gay?". It happens man. Sometimes, I don't think you read the threads you respond to.

And how can you compare fast food to people?

Its strange that you put it as "having sex with a girl one time doesn't make a gay guy bi", instead of "having sex with a guy one time doesn't make a straight guy bi". I think most people would convey that point with the second quote, not the first that you said. Just an observation.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
This is funny because, that's exactly what this guy did! He's tried all his life to get girls, never had any success, and eventually, he thought "Maybe I'm gay?". It happens man. Sometimes, I don't think you read the threads you respond to.

And how can you compare fast food to people?

Its strange that you put it as "having sex with a girl one time doesn't make a gay guy bi", instead of "having sex with a guy one time doesn't make a straight guy bi". I think most people would convey that point with the second quote, not the first that you said. Just an observation.
Well I've known quite a few guys who can't get ladies, in high school I was one of them! None of them even so much as speculated that they might want a nice juicy throbbing you-know-what in their throat, maybe I'm being too speculative!

Also, about my quote, here's what I mean. Now this is purely my opinion, so let's not get too hasty, Acey! Now, what I believe is a gay person, who has ONE lay with a girl, he is still gay, he is NOT bi! why not? because he's had 99 penises go into his butt. Now, compare that to a straight person who has sex with a guy one time. I don't know about you, but if a straight person, such as myself, have sex with a guy one time, I'm pretty sure that would qualify as BISEXUAL!! I realize this is a double standard, but it is purely my opinion. Mathematically speaking, yes it shouldn't be a double standard. However, here's a quote for you to ponder "one drop of gay blood makes a straight person gay"

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Also, about my quote, here's what I mean. Now this is purely my opinion, so let's not get too hasty, Acey! Now, what I believe is a gay person, who has ONE lay with a girl, he is still gay, he is NOT bi! why not? because he's had 99 penises go into his butt. Now, compare that to a straight person who has sex with a guy one time. I don't know about you, but if a straight person, such as myself, have sex with a guy one time, I'm pretty sure that would qualify as BISEXUAL!! I realize this is a double standard, but it is purely my opinion. Mathematically speaking, yes it shouldn't be a double standard. However, here's a quote for you to ponder "one drop of gay blood makes a straight person gay"
This guy is (at the moment) straight. So, you're telling him to go screw a guy and see if he likes it, but according to what you just said, he'd be gay then. You contradict yourself a lot, you know?

Here's a shovel, see if you can dig out of that hole you're in.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
This guy is (at the moment) straight. So, you're telling him to go screw a guy and see if he likes it, but according to what you just said, he'd be gay then. You contradict yourself a lot, you know?

Here's a shovel, see if you can dig out of that hole you're in.
God, there's nothing I love more than to refute your ego-driven maniacal accusations.

"I like some advise because I'm very confused. I'm actually several years very confused, but since a couple of months, I'm even doubting my sexual thoughts"

That is what he said. Go ahead, read it again, maybe it'll clear up for you that HE ISN'T SURE IF HE'S STRAIGHT. He went to a gay bar for god's sakes!!! You're telling me that I shouldn't tell somebody who's been to a gay bar to try having sex with a guy, even though this person is OBVIOUSLY unsure about his sexuality? Nice try dude. Go ahead, make some more pathetic criticisms, "I'm loving it" (the McDonalds song! and by the way, I wasn't saying fast food = people, I was simply giving an analogy)

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
Listen bud, if you picture yourself sucking kock and taking it up in the A55 while beating your meat then yeah you be a faggot.

If you think a fellow is good looking and just that because he looks good, then no, you are not a faggot.

Don't let the other young punks here give you grief for nothing, since most of the people here are not even old enough to wipe the A55es. Peace!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Democles said:
Don't let the other young punks here give you grief for nothing, since most of the people here are not even old enough to wipe the A55es. Peace!
I have to make the connection on this one. Apologies to all in advance. :D

You wouldn't happen to be wipping the a$$ of your gay partner after you just jizzed all over it, would you? Isn't that what you meant by "wipe the a$$es"?

:crackup: That's nasty.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

You wouldn't happen to be wipping the a$$ of your gay partner after you just jizzed all over it, would you? Isn't that what you meant by "wipe the a$$es"?

Now are you talking about regular white toilet paper, or PINK toilet paper?!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
Now are you talking about regular white toilet paper, or PINK toilet paper?!
In Democles's house, they use all-natural, scented, pink-colored toilet paper. Its springtime fresh!

Lol, we should team up more often, lost. Even if you meant that as an insult to me.

Democles

Banned
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:

Since you are my acknowledged b1tch, yeah I have a right to jizzst all over your ass. Sweet AoF hemorroid free 18yr old butt.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres a simple test to see if your inclined to being gay, don't shave for a day then wake up in the morning and suck you lower lip into you mouth then slowly let it out and think of a hot male model.

If you get turned on then your gay if you feel like puking or think this tip is utter BS then your totally straight.

Reaction score
typical said:
Heres a simple test to see if your inclined to being gay, don't shave for a day then wake up in the morning and suck you lower lip into you mouth then slowly let it out and think of a hot male model.

If you get turned on then your gay if you feel like puking or think this tip is utter BS then your totally straight.
Or a better way to check is to see if your name is "Ace of Flames"

(sorry I had to do that, haha)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

You're probably just thinking " I'm 25 and a virgin. Does that mean I may not be attracted to girls, since I've never slept with one yet?"

No. There is no correlation.

The reason you have not slept with a girl yet is because you haven't found confidence in yourself and practiced what the DJ bible shares with us all.

Now whether you are gay or not, that's dependent on what gender you are attracted to. The majority of people are straight, but some are gay. Actually, there has been some research that postulates that there is a biochemical basis for homosexuality that may be genetic. So don't go feeling like you're a freak if you are indeed gay.

In my opinion, it should not matter to others whether someone is gay or not. Who someone screws should be nobody's business but their own.