I dont want to be JUST friends...

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you tell a girl that you really dont want to be her friend, and that you either want a relationship or to just f*ck?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling her you don't want to be "just friends" isn't going to help. If she sees you as a "friend", chances are that she will never see you as potential date or relationship material.

What you need to do is learn how to prevent women from wanting to be "just friends". Kino and ****y/Funny do a great job at this. If you don't know what those two things are, you need to read the DJ bible.

You have to communicate that you're interested in her without doing it verbally. You also have to communicate that you're a sexual being. Women pick things up better when they're communicated indirectly. Again, consult the DJ bible.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine got that line from a girl he was trying to pursue. He told her that he was looking for more, and now they're together. She probably didn't want him to lose interest all together so I guess she gave it a shot and it happened to work out. My friend isn't a DJ (as in no real game) by any means, he said he just started becoming more assertive with what he wanted and if it doesn't work out, he will simply try again.

Not related, but I got a kick out of the fact that he told me the first time they had sex he flipped her over and ate her a**hole out. I guess that was a hell of a first impression, lol. If you get that far try it out, it just might keep her around longer.:D

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AA423
I dont want to be JUST friends...
Well then quit being such a f*ckin pu$$y!

That's the only way you fall into the friends zone. If you're assertive, confident, ****y and pull out the kino then there's no way you can fall into the friends zone. You can't hold back and kiss her a$$. You have to grab the girl and make-out with her on the first date.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of ways to tell a girl you want to be more than friends, however none of them work. Its almost impossible to get out from the friends zone. When she doesn't see you in a sexual way, there's nothing you can do to make her change her mind. Just move on and start fresh with another girl, however this time try not to be a wimp.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

usually I just stick my penis in their mouth and they usually take the hint.

AA423

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: RE:

Originally posted by SeldomSeen
usually I just stick my penis in their mouth and they usually take the hint.
:cool:

21Romeo11B

Reaction score
"usually I just stick my penis in their mouth and they usually take the hint."

:crackup: