I don't know where i messed up.. HELP

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I am not going to whine, but it really seems like no matter what I do, I just can't get a girl! Here's the story.

Met a nice girl in class, been having good vibe; after class, we somehow began talking and she asks me to walk her to her car, got her number and she starts texting me babe or handsome... I keep escalating.

Last week, she came over and watched movie on my bed, good kino going, but she gave me blue balls (says she doesn't fvck on first dates). I still keep escalating. Then next date she starts saying how she is not really looking for a boyfriend, how she is kinda serious type of girl, etc. Well, I don't know what the fvck I did wrong. I guess I grew uninterested or something?

She is actually the first person that actually went out with me after my 3yrs of learning seduction (although now I try to focus more on self-development). Yeah, I'm 21, had no real girlfriend, still haven't fvcked, and just had first girl that didn't flake. I.. feel like a dumbazz right now.

I mean, I read lot of books, try to develop my personality and integrity. Seems like everyone around me got the girl problems covered and are dating, but I who tries to improve can't get sh!t done. What is wrong with me?

Is there like, a vast difference of mindset between guy who gets girlfriends or sex and guy who doesn't get sex or not even girlfriend? I... what... man... what's a difference between guy that gets it and guy that doesn't? How can I feel happy, complete; I keep yell in my mind "come on, I got this! Don't worry I can handle this." But reality is... too harsh and not congruent with what I tell myself. I just want cute little girl that likes me, and I guess no cute little girls like me b/c something HAS to be not right with me somewhere; Otherwise, why would I never get anyone... oh man..

☜╬☞

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
Last week, she came over and watched movie on my bed, good kino going, but she gave me blue balls (says she doesn't fvck on first dates). I still keep escalating. Then next date she starts saying how she is not really looking for a boyfriend, how she is kinda serious type of girl, etc. Well, I don't know what the fvck I did wrong.
She gave you a test and you failed. There is absolutely nothing worth doing for her now.

Code:
I guess I grew uninterested or something?
You're not only lying to us, but also to yourself by saying that. You clearly are interested.

My advice:

Since this broad is now history to you, move on. Work on your physical appearance and date a lot more chicks. When their aroused, women don't care about their stupid femenist philosophies. That's why the key is to escalate.. correctly.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been applying what you learn? Did you go through the DJ Bible? 3 years and no results?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously something went wrong and there's no salvaging this, but you should be more specific on exactly how it went down if you want to find out what exactly the problem was and so you can do it better next time.

If your kino got to the point where she's telling you she doesn't bang on the first date, AND you weren't even making out yet, then I'm guessing you tried to skip a few steps, you horny dog :D
If you WERE already heavily making out and she denied your further escalation, you should have frozen her out and she would have come crawling back for you to continue it. Just don't act like a creeper by keep pushing to escalate when she's not comfortable with it.

Pieceofsand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now just for the record, when she was giving the **** test by saying she doesn't **** on first dates, what should've OP done to pass it? I'm curious about it and often I can recognize a **** test but not sure how to bypass it. Thanks.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pieceofsand said:
Now just for the record, when she was giving the **** test by saying she doesn't **** on first dates, what should've OP done to pass it? I'm curious about it and often I can recognize a **** test but not sure how to bypass it. Thanks.
The best response to this is usually to flip it around and make it seem like sex wasn't on your mind, and that SHE'S the one who's got the dirty mind for bringing it up.

"I was just going to invite you over, lay on my bed while watching a movie, slowly caress your legs/boobs, try to rip off your clothes, attempt a finger, get blue balls, then send you home. What did YOU have in mind?" - all with an air of humor/teasing/playfulness.