I don't get this page

peter_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I have been reading for a few days now, and there are some things that I just do not understand on this page, and there are some people on this page who in my opinion are braindead.

The first topic I wanna talk about is guys who post about girls who have boyfriends. Whats the matter with you guys??? Why would you try to break up a couple, just because you think you are better than the guy she is with? That is absurd!! I don't know how many of you have ever been in love before but I am gonna assume not many of you, if you have ever though, you should understand that some random person is not gonna change your mind, if any of you have ever been in love with a girl before, truly in love, would you just drop that girl if some other girl came up to you and tried smooth talking you?? I doubt it!!!
Now I will agree that a lot of girls make bad choices about who they are with, and those girls that let there boyfriends take advantage of them, and abuse them and cheat on them, you might be able to steal her away from her bf but do you really want a girl who is a mental case? Just go for single girls there are plenty of them, and for those of you who have girls, how would you feel if some guy tried to hit on your girlfriend knowing she was with you? You would probably not be too happy.

The next topic is some of the advice that some of you give, in particular, about all this ****y and funny stuff, sure it is good to be funny and laugh occasionally but not all the time!! That gets old really fast, after reading a bunch of messages on this board it reminded me of when I went to a restauarant once with an ex gf of mine( who did not have a boyfriend that I stole her away from, and with a girl who I did not analyze her every move, we were in the same class together, we started talking, and we became a couple) but anyway, I was at the restauarant and there was a guy and girl at a table near us, and this guy must of came to this board a lot, every single thing she said he turned into a joke, I MEAN EVERYTHING, some of the things I remembered were she said something about her Chemistry class being hard and he replied 'you know what else is hard', she started trying to talk about music and she asked what kind of music he liked, he replied 'Anything that gets you in the mood', and everything she was saying, all he was doing was trying to turn it into a sexual, ****y joke!! then there was a long silence, the guy must of used all the lines he read on this page and did not know what to say, and i saw him grab her hand and say 'hey i like that ring', he was i guess trying to apply what you guys call Kino, her response was classic 'OK, WHY THE FUC* ARE YOU TOUCHING MY HAND', a couple minutes later I heard the guy say, 'Im going to the bathroom, you know theres room for 2 in the stall' then he got up and went to the bathroom, and while he was gone, she got up and left and ditched him!!

The problem with this board, is that most of you if you actually do get a date with a girl, rely on this board too much for a script of stuff to say on the date, and as soon as you run of out material you learned from this page you panic and dont have anything to say, and you ruin the date!! If you have to try to be funny you are not funny!!!!

and one more thing, if a girl says hi to you, that does not mean you should instantly approach her, if a girl sits next to you in class that does not mean she wants you, if a girl smiles at you that does not mean she wants you, sure sometimes these are signs but generally they are not.

There is only one way to find out if a girl likes you or not, and that is to simply ask her out on a date!!

Live and learn guys!!

Peter_G

'Grab your things I've come to take you home'

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hubris
Ten to one says he's a cherry. I'm takin' bets.
Ahem. I wouldn't go as far as betting. He could've still gotten some ass. People have sex you know. :)

But I really like this:

who did not have a boyfriend that I stole her away from, and with a girl who I did not analyze her every move, we were in the same class together, we started talking, and we became a couple
:D

What did you talk about? We had such things as "couples" in grade 9, when girls were too scared to even show us their boobs.

Chill man. We're not that bad.

Most of the guys here want to get a really beautiful AND interesting woman. (or women) They are rare and lots of guys want to be their boyfriends. So naturally, they usually have some sort of a relationship with a guy.

Look at it this way: If I don't try to steal her away from her borefriend, then I'm unhappy and she's unhappy. The only one who's happy, is some guy who I don't know.

1 happy person, and 2 unhappy people (and I am unhappy! And I don't like being unhappy)

If I steal her away, she'll be really happy to be with me. I will be happy and some loser of a guy who I don't care about will be unhappy.

ME and my new girlfriend are happy, 1 guy unhappy.

I choose to steal her away, cause it would bring happiness to one more person.

BTW Love doesn't exist ;)

Welcome to the board

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I have been reading for a few days now, and there are some things that I just do not understand on this page, and there are some people on this page who in my opinion are braindead.

You are one of them.

Why would you try to break up a couple, just because you think you are better than the guy she is with? That is absurd!! I don't know how many of you have ever been in love before but I am gonna assume not many of you, if you have ever though, you should understand that some random person is not gonna change your mind, if any of you have ever been in love with a girl before, truly in love, would you just drop that girl if some other girl came up to you and tried smooth talking you?? I doubt it!!!

You are applying LOGICS to how women think. Women are NOT LOGICAL, they are EMOTIONAL creatures.

The amount of girls I have been with who have "boyfriends" that they are "in love with" will blow your mind. And don't even try and tell me they are sl*t, girls not worth knowing BLAH BLAH BLAH. From your post it seems you are SPECULATING. Come back here after you have gone out in the FIELD for at least 6 months, post your findings and then you can debate with me FROM EXPERIENCE.

Just go for single girls there are plenty of them, and for those of you who have girls, how would you feel if some guy tried to hit on your girlfriend knowing she was with you? You would probably not be too happy.

I go for every unmarried girl whom I fancy.

I have no trouble with guys hitting on my girlS because if the guys can get her away from me, then he is a better man and deserves the girl. And it also means that I am doing something that is not to her liking.

in particular, about all this ****y and funny stuff, sure it is good to be funny and laugh occasionally but not all the time!!

C&F is not about a bunch of lines. It is a CONCEPT to be WITTY. Obviously you have misunderstood.

and one more thing, if a girl says hi to you, that does not mean you should instantly approach her, if a girl sits next to you in class that does not mean she wants you, if a girl smiles at you that does not mean she wants you, sure sometimes these are signs but generally they are not.

Sounds like some of my friends who are LAMOs (awesome dudes
though)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go again with the "CULT" of the sosuave police force attacking anybody who disagrees with this site.

Many things on this site can be learned, practiced, and relearned. There are also many things on this site that are plain stupid. There are many guys who do come to this site and use everything everybody else posts as their LAW.

And it is sad when people attempt to use things like C+F on every word people say.

But the biggest thing I laugh at is the whole philosophy of "I AM BETTER THEN HER BF."

Give me a freaking break.

What is the difference between a DJ and an AFC who try to steal away somebody elses girl, none, they both are losers.

If you spend a few weeks or months trying to get somebody elses girl, you my friend, are no different then the hated AFC.

On the other hand, if you steal away somebody elses GF in a few days or less then a week, well then, good for you.

Too many people on this site and in real life, spend way too much time(MONTHS) trying to get somebody elses GF.

But that is also because most people on this site are still in High School or early college.

And we all know, there really aren't that many relationships that are "real" during that time.

So do whatever makes you happy.

But if your near 30 and 40 years old and stealing some other guys GF or Wife, but don't be surprised if you get a bullet to your head or a baseball bat to your face.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's talking about stealing married chicks?
Who's wasting 3 months on STEALING A GIRL?

So she has a bf, I make a pass at her. We hang out 2-3 times, she decides that she likes me better and dumps the loser.

If you're wasting 3 months and not sleeping with her, you're an idiot, doesn't matter if she's married or single.

And BTW: If the relationship if is serious, you won't seduce her. If she's bored with her marriage, she'll find someone to cheat with. Might as well be you.

cheers

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"And BTW: If the relationship if is serious, you won't seduce her. If she's bored with her marriage, she'll find someone to cheat with. Might as well be you."

You are obviously too young or just plain inexperienced.

WHile it's great that sleeping with a married women is considered cool, it's just not worth it.

I've been there and done that in my life. Way passed that stage. I do not need to be stalked by some married man again in my life who wants to kill me because I slept with his wife.

And believe me, it happens all the time. Just because the guy seems like a loser or an extreme AFC, if he's married, it's just not worth it.

If you want to steal somebodies GF, go ahead. If it takes only a week or so, I'd say why not go for it. If it does take you months, then you are a loser.

But back to Married women. There are plenty of Married men who find their wives cheating or find out their wives have cheated. And you know what, many do wind up hunting down the person who banged their wife. Sometimes they do horrible things to that person and in some cases, these instances are never reported. You know why?

DO what you want, but you better be prepared to die for that married women?

While it doesn't always happen, it happens enough.

So why would you be willing to die for some puzzy? Are you that desperate?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
But back to Married women. There are plenty of Married men who find their wives cheating or find out their wives have cheated. And you know what, many do wind up hunting down the person who banged their wife. Sometimes they do horrible things to that person and in some cases, these instances are never reported. You know why?

DO what you want, but you better be prepared to die for that married women?

While it doesn't always happen, it happens enough.

So why would you be willing to die for some puzzy? Are you that desperate?
Spooky :)

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been a long time since I`ve posted, but I always observed what is gonig on this board. And honestly it was not like this a year ago.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man doesn't try to steal a woman from another man. It's a scumbag move that lacks principle, honesty or integrity. It's not becoming of a civilized person. To do this is to ask out loud not to be respected as a valuable and honest human being.

To actively strive to create instability in the world is to reject stability as a positive attribute of our very existence. By undoing it you disrespect those that attempt to create it, even if their only attempt to create it, is within the meager confines of a relationship with another human being. If you choose this path, know that instability is defined by a loss of integrity, and that you are dancing with it. Can I cut in?

You see, a woman that you can steal is a woman that can be stolen....from you. Is that not obvious? If it's you doing this then keep your dirty scoundrel hands off other men's girlfriends and wives you pieces of 5hit. If you still choose to steal them, then your welcome to the ones you can steal. At least your not stealing the ones that can't be stolen. Those are the good ones I like to keep along with my integrity.

Just my two cents worth. I live by this.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you beleive that not going for "relationship women" will prevent your girlfriend from being stolen...

It's a free country :)

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you live.

In some countries, men or women who cheat on their spouses are either put to death or punished severely.

All depends on where you live.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
Depends on where you live.

In some countries, men or women who cheat on their spouses are either put to death or punished severely.

All depends on where you live.
Agreed.

Funny thing is that they still cheat in those countries, even with the death penalty. :D Just makes it more exciting