I don't enjoy going on dates.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have asked a lot of weird things in the past but today is very different.
Since I joined the site I have learned a lot of things and met a lot of girls.
But it doesn't give me any pleasure anymore. I used to get excited etc. Now I don't even want to go.
When I see someone, I only think about sex. Other than that, I don't get any pleasure. I went on a date with a girl 2 days ago. She wanted to meet again tomorrow and when I refused, she blocked me. Because I couldn't feel anything towards her. Especially if I masturbated, I don't even feel like talking. In this case, my desire to meet new people also disappears. I act like I'm in love with her for a moment and then I don't even want to talk to her an hour later..

Normally I can understand this but I can't understand how this situation can happen when I'm only 21. Flirting etc. doesn't give me any pleasure.
Is it normal to see women for sex? Or how can I go back to the old days?
I now know what to say and where but it doesn't give me any pleasure. The last time I had fun was last year and I'm still looking for that girl. She taught me big lessons and after that, everyone seems so artificial.
I don't even want to talk about it. Recently a girl invited me to her house etc. But I said I don't want to go...

It will sound ridiculous but it is a serious problem for me. How can I solve this?

It's like "I'm okey myself and I want other girls just for sex" and When I masturbate I don't even wanna listen them.
The girl I met 2 days ago was a very nice person. She paid for the coffee because I bought the food (she ran and paid before me, she looked funny :D). We have similar interests, I am trying to improve my English and she said she could help..

Buttt I couldn't feel anything. She wanted to see me tomorrow but I said no. Then she blocked me.
When I don't masturbate I want to go but the moment I do all my desire goes away. In short, I only see her sexually.