I don't enjoy going on dates.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I have asked a lot of weird things in the past but today is very different.
Since I joined the site I have learned a lot of things and met a lot of girls.
But it doesn't give me any pleasure anymore. I used to get excited etc. Now I don't even want to go.
When I see someone, I only think about sex. Other than that, I don't get any pleasure. I went on a date with a girl 2 days ago. She wanted to meet again tomorrow and when I refused, she blocked me. Because I couldn't feel anything towards her. Especially if I masturbated, I don't even feel like talking. In this case, my desire to meet new people also disappears. I act like I'm in love with her for a moment and then I don't even want to talk to her an hour later..

Normally I can understand this but I can't understand how this situation can happen when I'm only 21. Flirting etc. doesn't give me any pleasure.
Is it normal to see women for sex? Or how can I go back to the old days?
I now know what to say and where but it doesn't give me any pleasure. The last time I had fun was last year and I'm still looking for that girl. She taught me big lessons and after that, everyone seems so artificial.
I don't even want to talk about it. Recently a girl invited me to her house etc. But I said I don't want to go...

It will sound ridiculous but it is a serious problem for me. How can I solve this?

It's like "I'm okey myself and I want other girls just for sex" and When I masturbate I don't even wanna listen them.
The girl I met 2 days ago was a very nice person. She paid for the coffee because I bought the food (she ran and paid before me, she looked funny :D). We have similar interests, I am trying to improve my English and she said she could help..

Buttt I couldn't feel anything. She wanted to see me tomorrow but I said no. Then she blocked me.
When I don't masturbate I want to go but the moment I do all my desire goes away. In short, I only see her sexually.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you stop posting until you start listening to advice.

First you want sex so bad that you're asking for advice seducing a r*pe victim, and now this?

Especially if I masturbated, I don't even feel like talking. In this case, my desire to meet new people also disappears
It's like "I'm okey myself and I want other girls just for sex" and When I masturbate I don't even wanna listen them.
When I don't masturbate I want to go but the moment I do all my desire goes away. In short, I only see her sexually.
Stop masturbating you fu**ing idiot. I'd lock your threads if I had the power.