I did Mistake #5 in the 10 top mistakes! What do I do now???

Igetit!

Reaction score
Lusterkx2 said:
thread maker, Welcome the the world of MAN!!. After your reborn again. This girl your talking about will be writing you love letters!! Good luck man!!! You can recover from this cause I did the same thang! Good Luck!
I doubt it.

This sounds good,but judging from what he wrote in his original post,he's got a lot, a LOT to learn. And if he thinks he can just read the DJ bible for a week or two,then afterwards go and get this girl,he's in for a rude awakening.
Also,I kind of get the impression that things are getting "friendzone-ish". Right now,he doesn't have the knowledge to attract this girl,but if he continues on the course he's on,bit by bit,piece by peice,he'll learn. The problem is that this girl's emotions/attraction circuitry can't be put on "pause" until he figures this stuff out. It'll still be judging him whenever she's in his presense. And if he continues to hang around her WITHOUT HER FEELING any attraction,then it's friendzone city baby. You can't put a woman on hold while you're learning this stuff.

His best chance at dating her would be to completely,100% stay out of her presence while he's learning about attraction. Each contact he has with her right now only LOWERS his chances.

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with Igetit!

The DJ Bible isn't the type of book that you read in a couple of weeks to get The One Girl. It's something you read (and reread) over a long long time AND practice its lessons along the way, making them *habits* that would forge a new, better version of yourself.

Lots of guys come to this place and just read, read & read, expecting themselves to change. The knowledge here is meant to give you a kick in the arse and a pointer to the right direction so you could get the ball rolling. It's not a magic bullet or it's a constant source of energy for your life.

Btw there's a chapter in the Book of Pook about this very thing, with the main character being the Spanish guy Manual the dictator. ;)

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally get where the OP is coming from, I've been there myself..I remember writing poems for my oneitis (fortunately I never gave them to her) :eek:

From my point of view, as well as comin across this site and reading the bible etc, I think having a severe case of oneitis, and witnessing first hand how much it just doesn't work is the key to future success..

I think most guys have/need to go through it once...its the ultimate learning experience.

Good Luck

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
His best chance at dating her would be to completely,100% stay out of her presence while he's learning about attraction. Each contact he has with her right now only LOWERS his chances.
This is right on the money. I met a girl when I first started learning this stuff that I thought was totally my dream girl. So I was studying this stuff and thought that my dream girl would be the perfect opportunity to practice my new knowledge! Well, when this stuff is new, you're going to screw it up. It takes failure to learn it properly. Well my dream girl became my failure, and I learned a ton, but lost the girl.

So it would be a very good idea to date OTHER women and not practice on some girl you really want. Then, when you've got it down, use your new magic powers on that dream girl. She'll still be there.

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's precisely what I'm doing now. No calls, no contacts, nothing........until I feel confident enough to go up to her again EXPECTING her to say yes when I ask her out on a date.

I can't tell you how powerful the stuff I'm doing is! It's like I woke up this morning, feeling SO FREAKIN' GOOD and energetic!

There's this site: www.innergametapping.com you do these in THIS ORDER:

1. Approach Anxiety
2. State Control
3. Ex-Girlfriend Cleanse

I PROMISE you that you will feel BETTER than you've EVER felt before! When I talk about self improvement, THIS is what I mean. I don't have a lot of confidence right now, but the more I do this method, the better I feel and I've made up some of my OWN phrases that I'm now using to increase my confidence level.

And the goal is this:
When I see her, she will see a HUGE change in me to the point where when I start talking to her again (when I FEEL ready) and I ask her out, I'll just KNOW she'll say yes.

I am reading through the DJ Bible as well and I've started to gather some KEY information so I can apply it to this method I'm using for self-improvement.

I'll keep you guys updated, and I'm expecting a miracle to happen. This is gonna be SO profound, that you guys will be coming to ME for advice!

Mark my words, guys. It's coming and it's gonna be HUGE!
And I don't care what anyone says. This is what I believe, and I'm sticking to it.

ALWAYS FEEL GOOD and make sure NOTHING stands in your way of that! I can't emphasize that enough.

If you want someone and you KNOW you can get her, drop the fear and JUST DO IT! The worst that can happen is "no" for an answer. But let me tell you something, when you go up to her and you ask her out, EXPECTING her to say yes, she WILL say yes. Why? Because she'll see that confidence in you and if you maintain that confidence, she'll LOVE you for it!

I've done my share of mistakes, but with this inner game tapping method, you will, within a week or two, develop SO FAST to the point where you won't know what hit you and you will feel AMAZING! I'm on Day 4 with this method and WOW! I feel incredible!

Peace!

Sina

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:
I still think I have a chance with her in a very big way, but how can I comfort that fear in her about me and regain her trust with me to be in a relationship with her.
You have no chance. ZERO.

You know why? Because you're going to do something stupid like this again and drive her away, even farther.

Think about how you would feel if some random chick professed her undying love to you. Pretty scary. That's how she feels right now.

You need some discipline and focus your energy elsewhere. She's just a woman. Think of her like a regular friend. Except you can fvck her and spend some quality, fun time together. That's what its supposed to be like, not this.

Good luck and I know you're not going to listen, but I hope I'm wrong about that.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:
And that's precisely what I'm doing now. No calls, no contacts, nothing........until I feel confident enough to go up to her again EXPECTING her to say yes when I ask her out on a date.

I can't tell you how powerful the stuff I'm doing is! It's like I woke up this morning, feeling SO FREAKIN' GOOD and energetic!

There's this site: www.innergametapping.com you do these in THIS ORDER:

1. Approach Anxiety
2. State Control
3. Ex-Girlfriend Cleanse

I PROMISE you that you will feel BETTER than you've EVER felt before! When I talk about self improvement, THIS is what I mean. I don't have a lot of confidence right now, but the more I do this method, the better I feel and I've made up some of my OWN phrases that I'm now using to increase my confidence level.

And the goal is this:
When I see her, she will see a HUGE change in me to the point where when I start talking to her again (when I FEEL ready) and I ask her out, I'll just KNOW she'll say yes.

I am reading through the DJ Bible as well and I've started to gather some KEY information so I can apply it to this method I'm using for self-improvement.

I'll keep you guys updated, and I'm expecting a miracle to happen. This is gonna be SO profound, that you guys will be coming to ME for advice!

Mark my words, guys. It's coming and it's gonna be HUGE!
And I don't care what anyone says. This is what I believe, and I'm sticking to it.

ALWAYS FEEL GOOD and make sure NOTHING stands in your way of that! I can't emphasize that enough.

If you want someone and you KNOW you can get her, drop the fear and JUST DO IT! The worst that can happen is "no" for an answer. But let me tell you something, when you go up to her and you ask her out, EXPECTING her to say yes, she WILL say yes. Why? Because she'll see that confidence in you and if you maintain that confidence, she'll LOVE you for it!

I've done my share of mistakes, but with this inner game tapping method, you will, within a week or two, develop SO FAST to the point where you won't know what hit you and you will feel AMAZING! I'm on Day 4 with this method and WOW! I feel incredible!

Peace!

Sina
Pump the brakes man. Youre headed down the right road, but you are doing this for all the wrong reasons.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go about learning all this DJ stuff and changing yourself with the expectation that THIS ONE GIRL will all of a sudden fall in love with you. Because chances are, she won't.

Do this because it is an opportunity for you to better YOURSELF. Soon you will realize that this girl is no different from millions of others that you could be dating. Trust me, I've been there and it wasn't too long ago. I was obsessed with this one girl. I thought me and her had something special and I started to act like a needy little ***** around her until she kicked me to the curb. It wasn't until I came to this site and realized that she is NOTHING SPECIAL that I started to move on.

2 months later, after no contact whatsoever, this girl has NOT come crawling back to me and I doubt she will. But the thing is, I DON'T GIVE A ****!!!!! I'm completely over her and my mindset about women has been changed forever. I have realized that as good as I felt when I was around this girl, there are TONS and TONS of women that can make me feel as good or BETTER.

If you're doing this to get the girl back, stop. get it out of your head. Change your lifestyle and your outlook because it will make YOU a better man.

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

You know why? Because you're going to do something stupid like this again and drive her away, even farther.

Think about how you would feel if some random chick professed her undying love to you. Pretty scary. That's how she feels right now.

You need some discipline and focus your energy elsewhere. She's just a woman. Think of her like a regular friend. Except you can fvck her and spend some quality, fun time together. That's what its supposed to be like, not this.

Good luck and I know you're not going to listen, but I hope I'm wrong about that.
UPDATE!

I caller her.

And Guess What?

I GOT A DATE!

SHE SAID YES!!!!!

So HA!

There you have it!

Let's just say that I knew EXACTLY what to say out of PURE Intuition!

Zero Chance? HA! How's 100% Chance?

Later!

Sina

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:
UPDATE!

I caller her.

And Guess What?

I GOT A DATE!

SHE SAID YES!!!!!

So HA!

There you have it!

Let's just say that I knew EXACTLY what to say out of PURE Intuition!

Zero Chance? HA! How's 100% Chance?

Later!

Sina
see man, that describes it. you habe too much emotional value in one gir you can try to hide it with pua tricks, but your body language and tone etc wont be consistent as long as your inner game is not there.

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what....here is an idea...you seem to be in a role right now with this girl...so don't worry about anything in the dj bible or the other stuff you are reading...just keep on doing what you were doing...continue writing her love letters and keep telling her how in love you are with her....I mean, you still ended up on a date with her eventhough you made one of the big mistake...

By the way, I advise you to read the post by hidden danger....I can't find the link to his dreadful story...but check him out

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a few days since the OP got his date....
IS there an update? How are things shaking out with you two?

Just curious....

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
wunnaBsmooth said:
It's been a few days since the OP got his date....
IS there an update? How are things shaking out with you two?

Just curious....
Things are AMAZING between us! She did get scared with the letter in the beginning but when we went out a few nights ago, all I can say is WOW! We were cracking each other up to the point where we were both crying! We went to the music shop (I play keyboards) and played her some stuff I wrote and next thing I know, she's cuddling with me as I'm playing!

Somehow with her, I just know what to do and how to get to her. It just comes to me naturally. We talk on the phone ALL the time, and she's always calling me.

And last night was INSANE! She shows up at my house by surprise and we stay up all night, chatting and hanging out. I made her some dinner (yes I cook) and later on that night I put on a Movie and as we're watching the kissing scenes, I look her in the eye and she just freezes. Next thing I know she kisses me and we're cuddling the night away.

WOW! I'm in heaven guys. That's ALL I'm gonna say. This is EVERYTHING I ever wanted and beyond.

So say all the bullcrap you guys want, I got her and we are both the happiest people on the planet.

It just seems like we complete each other perfectly.

Later!

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

I am SO GLAD I did NOT listen to you! Because I just followed my heart and left it at that. We are now dating and we are SO HAPPY! It's just crazy.

Somehow I KNEW she was gonna come around. I just knew it. Not something I can explain, either.

So, there you go.

Later!

worship

Banned
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:
I am SO GLAD I did NOT listen to you! Because I just followed my heart and left it at that. We are now dating and we are SO HAPPY! It's just crazy.

Somehow I KNEW she was gonna come around. I just knew it. Not something I can explain, either.

So, there you go.

Later!
Good for you, but why do you feel the need to keep rubbing it in our faces?

Are you trolling by any chance?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Good for you, but why do you feel the need to keep rubbing it in our faces?

Are you trolling by any chance?
No because there were a bunch of KBJs telling him how badly he would fail if he tried it.

OP, she went for your confidence and seeming certainty, dont blow it by suddenly being available all the time, but this girl might like romance so do what you want, just don't get too caught up man, **** happens.

And if it doesnt and you get married then grats, but dont go in wanting to make this your girl forever, go in hoping for the best, ready for the worst, but impartial to either or and live in the moment. I don't suggest the continued showering of gifts on her as she already knows how you feel and you need to give her time to reciprocate and learn to appreciate you, but again do what you please, just please man, don't get too caught up.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:

So, there you go.

Later!
Damn....Damn....Damn

I can already see where this is going.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict pain, sadness, and confusion in op's future