I did Mistake #5 in the 10 top mistakes! What do I do now???

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's the thing:

I met her last week on Sunday. And on Wednesday, I wrote her a letter stating how I felt about her because when I met her on Sunday, it was a love at first sight moment for me. I got to spend a couple hours talking to her and right afterwards, when she said bye to me, smiling in a very big way, I felt dizzy, lightheaded, and heavy all over my body to the point where I almost fainted because the girl I had been dreaming about my whole life was right in front of me.

But I feel like she doesn't even see me the same way anymore, out of fear. I guess the letter I wrote her must've scared her away from having a relationship with me. I literally feel it when she walks in the room. She's VERY friendly, very sweet. We're still friends and she does talk to me. In fact, not only did I get her number ON THE SPOT when I met her on Sunday, but every time she see's me (even now after the letter) she smiles and waves at me. I can call her on the phone and talk to her as a friend and we can still meet up for coffee, or do something fun. I can call her right now even, and set something up with her if I wanted to.

But I need help. I still think I have a chance with her in a very big way, but how can I comfort that fear in her about me and regain her trust with me to be in a relationship with her.

I got THE perfect song to describe her, too:

Listen to Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson.

Thanks Guys,

CoolGuy.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing you could do is read the entire dj bible before you talk to this girl again. You have no clue what you're doing, and every second you talk to her or spend with her, you are hurting your chances. If she is interested, she won't lose interest in you if you don't talk to her for a couple weeks. In fact, her interest will go up because she will be wondering why you haven't called her. But most guys don't have the balls to do this, so you're probably screwed, and not in a good way.

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
I think the best thing you could do is read the entire dj bible before you talk to this girl again. You have no clue what you're doing, and every second you talk to her or spend with her, you are hurting your chances. If she is interested, she won't lose interest in you if you don't talk to her for a couple weeks. In fact, her interest will go up because she will be wondering why you haven't called her. But most guys don't have the balls to do this, so you're probably screwed, and not in a good way.
I haven't called her at all. And I'm not planning to do so until I've improved myself or I change my subconscious beliefs so when she see's me again, she'll see something new in me. We are in the same business and I don't see her everyday (which is a good thing), just at the local meetings we have at the office with the team. But yeah, I'm not gonna do anything until I get some confidence because confidence is everything to a girl as I've been hearing a lot lately.

Anyways, I was thinking about holding off for 2 weeks and then calling her cause if I call her now, she'll run for good. lol

So I'll wait two weeks, then. No problem.

Is that all I need to do? Just wait two weeks and then call her?

Thanks, man!

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
X2

how old are u?
I'm 24. My name is Sina and this is my first time here.

I can use all the help I can get, cause I KNOW I still have a chance with her, I just want to find a way to regain that trust with her and if that means having to wait 2 weeks to call then that's what I'm gonna do.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'll wait two weeks, then. No problem.

Is that all I need to do? Just wait two weeks and then call her?
No. You need to go here and read EVERYTHING. After you have read everything, then you can call her. I was just estimating that it would take you two weeks to read everything.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, where do I find the DJ Bible?
There's a link at the bottom of the page, and also in my previous post. Good Luck. You have tons to learn, but if you stick with it you will know things that most men will never know. You will become a new man. You will see the world in a different way. And you'll be very glad that you did.

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
No. You need to go here and read EVERYTHING. After you have read everything, then you can call her. I was just estimating that it would take you two weeks to read everything.
Done. I'm doing it now.

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Perfect!

Thank You!

Sina

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, don't forget to read the free ebooks at the top of the page at the dj bible website

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
There's a link at the bottom of the page, and also in my previous post. Good Luck. You have tons to learn, but if you stick with it you will know things that most men will never know. You will become a new man. You will see the world in a different way. And you'll be very glad that you did.

You got me REAL excited here! This is AWESOME!

Thank You!

Sina

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolGuy64 said:
You got me REAL excited here! This is AWESOME!

Thank You!

Sina
You're welcome dude. I can tell by your enthusiasm that you will succeed. Enjoy the journey.

I would also recommend THE SYSTEM by doc love. You have to pay for it, but it's worth every penny.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All that romance crap that you've probably heard about needs to be erased from your memory. No letters, no flowers, no chocolates--none of that. The only exception is a long term relationship for at LEAST six months, and that's only for special occasions when she's earned it.

CoolGuy64

Don Juan
Reaction score
camdry90 said:
wow, you've got 2 b kidding a letter? r u out of your mind??

HEY! How was I supposed to know that??? Go easy on me, man! lol Yes I am a romantic kind of guy, and I saw the Top 10 Most Dangerous Mistakes TODAY at the site. I had NO idea it was a bad idea to do that. I was just following what I thought was the best thing to do. That's it.

This week, I am doing NOTHING BUT self-improvement, and confidence building, knowing out of pure intuition that this is what I HAVE to do before I regain her trust. The DJ Bible is amazing, by the way! What a resource! This is EXACTLY what I needed to get going. I'm buying a printer today and I'm printing out ALL the PDF's on a hard copy so I have them at my disposal where ever I go for the next week.

This is now my mission. in ONE WEEK I will have read everything on those PDF's so I can start on the best relationship I could ever ask for with this girl.

Sina

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, dont ever listen to Kelly Clarkson again!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women, you know, they'll fake sweetness until the point you ask them for something. Don't be fooled. Try to keep an open mind when thinking about a girl.

Most importantly, try focusing you attention on something else, right after you get back from a date/meeting. Just turn off your brain for a few hours. That should help the one-itis problem.

Lusterkx2

Don Juan
Reaction score
thread maker, Welcome the the world of MAN!!. After your reborn again. This girl your talking about will be writing you love letters!! Good luck man!!! You can recover from this cause I did the same thang! Good Luck!