I Did Everything Right, But Didn't Get a 2nd Date

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Had a date this weekend. In order to be mysterious like women say they like, I told her that I'd meet her in a dark alley behind the restaurant we were going to. Since picking her up or meeting her at the actual restaurant would be so predictable and boring, and women hate boring.

And to be spontaneous (which is something else women say they like), I told her I'd meet her anytime between 8-9pm and for her just to wait in the alley until I got there.

Sometime between 8-9pm I snuck up behind her in the alley and scared the bejebus out of her, since I heard women also like an unpredictable guy. When she started crying I realized that I had established my alpha-male status, which women also love.

To remain mysterious, during our meal I was vague and distant to the questions she was asking to get to know me better. And when the check came I stiffed her with it and made her pay the whole thing since I heard women don't like to feel like the guy is paying her way.

I then drove her to the nearest bus stop so she could catch the last bus home, but as she was leaving she said she didn't think a 2nd date would be a good idea.

What happened?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thugo
Had a date this weekend. In order to be mysterious like women say they like, I told her that I'd meet her in a dark alley behind the restaurant we were going to. Since picking her up or meeting her at the actual restaurant would be so predictable and boring, and women hate boring.

And to be spontaneous (which is something else women say they like), I told her I'd meet her anytime between 8-9pm and for her just to wait in the alley until I got there.

Sometime between 8-9pm I snuck up behind her in the alley and scared the bejebus out of her, since I heard women also like an unpredictable guy. When she started crying I realized that I had established my alpha-male status, which women also love.

To remain mysterious, during our meal I was vague and distant to the questions she was asking to get to know me better. And when the check came I stiffed her with it and made her pay the whole thing since I heard women don't like to feel like the guy is paying her way.

I then drove her to the nearest bus stop so she could catch the last bus home, but as she was leaving she said she didn't think a 2nd date would be a good idea.

What happened?
You did everything A-OK, except that there existed no physical chemisrty. If there is powerful physical chemistry, a woman will fukk you on the first date, even if you take her on a tour of the local sewage plant.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

:D

:crackup:

Dude, I almost pissed my pants reading that.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
So you guys think there's any hope here? Should I call her or email her and explain why I acted like that? I'm not really a wierdo just took this don juan stuff too far.

Mr. Non-Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
...LoL!! Let's backtrack, shall we? You told a girl to meet you in an alley (where she could possibly be mugged by a stranger), give her a vague time (so she has to fend for herself for an hour outside ALONE in the cold), scare the crap out of her and made her cry (she was probably fearing that it WAS somebody coming to mug her), and then ponder why she doesn't want a second date with you?!? Duuuuude... are you sure you haven't read my Non-Juan book yet, cause you got this thing DOWN!

-Mr. Non-Juan

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I Did Everything Right, But Didn't Get a 2nd Date

Originally posted by JackPrescott
You did everything A-OK, except that there existed no physical chemisrty. If there is powerful physical chemistry, a woman will fukk you on the first date, even if you take her on a tour of the local sewage plant.
EXACTLY! NO KINO ON YOUR PART!

See...where you missed out was in the alleyway. After you scared the bejeebus out of her, you should have MAINTAINED THAT FRAME! You have to be consistant to be an alpha male.

What you should have done was after you popped out behind her, and scared her, you should have continued playing the part of the mugger, and started slapping her in the face. AND PREFERABLY WITH BACKHANDS because those are much more manly, and much more alpha. No wussy front slaps.
Then when she's screaming, and cowering on the ground, you take her purse and run. After 1 or 2 minutes, you should come back, and continue your act, by dragging her by the hair (note the KINO here) to the restaurant, where you can enjoy an awesome dinner. She will feel so dominated, and so controled, that she won't beable to help but fall madly in love with you, and your impressive kino skills.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have yelled at her and called her names...

I usually make that mistake... first you fluff and find out what she hates being called.. then you yell it out the entire date as if you have terrets.

I hear spitting on her face is an aphrodisiac.. might want to look into that :crackup:

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
I think I should have paid for dinner. That's where I went wrong.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Making her wait in an alley (and for awhile) ...
- Coming up behind her to scare her (she even cried) ...
- Being distant in conversation
- To cap it off, not paying for dinner

Gee, i wonder why she doesn't want to go another exciting fun-filled date with a guy that she can warm up to.

Now you know where you want, fix it for next time :)

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't neg her enough. You should have told her she was really really ugly...but that there was something intriguing about her lack of personality..

That should bag day2...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, wtf, it would've been funny to offer to meet her in the alley behind the restraunt as a joke, I can't believe she actually did it though... lol. And you made her cry! At that point I would have concidered my attempt to be "non-predicable" a sucess and from then on threw in a little normalness.

After that everything you mentioned you did from then on pushed her farther and farther away. Gosh I wouldn't have gone out with you again either.

You're supossed to be non-predicable and funny. You'll know you're doing it right if you keep her laughing... not crying. At that point you should've guessed you weren't doing "everything right".

I think you're trying to hard. I wouldn't think about every little thing like that, just go out and make sure you're having a good time, that's all you need to focus on.