i confronted her! read!~

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this woman gave me her number, i called her about 2 or 3 times and she didint call me back. which kind of was weird to me because she is very flirty, and shows the "signs". So today i just camout and said something like

"so how come you havent gone out with me yet, ive asked like 3 times" she had a look on her face that was so funny. she got a phone call (we are radio djs - disc jockeys) then i waited to see who spoke first...SHE did so she told me she was sorry but she was very busy but next week she will be free..
before leaving i told her im going to take her up on that offer for going out to lunch next week..
so.. do you think i played this well?

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey what's up! I'm a apprentice DJ, and I got to say that men, you sound desperate toward that girl. If she cancel the next date (or report it whatever), it's because I majorly think that it's because you turn her off (i've done the same, we've all done the same mistake and gotten the same result)

silkkster

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for the advice..i will take note of it...if she flakes on me then no more..she lost her chance lol...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm assuming she will flake - did you call her and leave messages 3 times or just try to call her 3 times? If its the former then you should take a look at that behaviour and fast.

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one desperate mofo.
Don't bother with her at all. If she makes an offer fair enough. But other then that, don't bother mate.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Im against calling out a girl. Honestly what does it gain you? You think you 'won" but in the end your not tapping her ass and she thinks your a loser and so do all her friends.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
seems to me you came across as too desperate and needy...I wouldnt bother with this girl anymore...just next her and learn from your mistake...if you think about it you learned something so its no big deal...think about how you can do things diffrently when it comes to the next girl

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are always two ways to look at this.

1.) You gave her a chance.. if she doesn't reciprocate then NEXT her
2.) She is a woman.. you are the man.. you need to lead which means you need to "Make the HO say NO" LOL

So I guess if you were taking option 1 then stop and move on. If you are going option two then be very direct and make her say no. Mind you if you can't get her on the phone etc. and you've tried a couple of times see option 1. :D

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"so how come you havent gone out with me yet, ive asked like 3 times" she had a look on her face that was so funny.
and you wondered why she had the funny look on her face.

well, funny look = wow, he's that desperate.

stop bugging her to go out with you. that's childish.

you like...wil not leave her alone till she shuts you up and agrees to go out with you.

-sigh-

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Called her 3 times did you?

Desperation is a sticky cologne.