I challenge every1 to do the Apoc Opener this weekend until New Years!!!

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most of us know the Apoc Opener but for ppl who doesn't here it is.

U: Hey,how's it going or how u doin.

Her: Fine or good or wateva she says.

U: So wat are u doin later on?

Her: don't know or y or wateva she says

U: Do u want to come home with me?

That's it every1.

I have not tried this, but tis is direct and I like the direct game.

Even if u don't think it will work try this, lets all have the balls to do this for this weekend until new years.

I want every1 to use this opener anywhere n everywhere. Then we can all post field reports and analyaze this. This is a numbers game every 1.

No excuses, o n this usually works on girls that are by themselves so usually don't do this if she is with a friend iight. I'll report back on here this weekend with the results

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not the apocalypse opener. That's some lame creepy guy opener. It conveys 0 value and has 0 rapport and 100% sexual motive.

But yeah, for the fun of it, I might try it after a beer.

The real apocalypse opener:

You see her entering your peripheral vision in proximity to you:

YOU: wow. i was gonna have a perfectly normal day and you show up like this. you know you're beautiful don't you? and you had to do it.. you just had to. Now i'm gonna think about you, and it'll ruin my work. And the worst part is, you can't do anything to stop it now. You're evil. I hate you. *slight ****y funny face*"

Her: *open mouthed* changes to a *big smile*.

PunchOutx

Reaction score
daygameguy said:
That's not the apocalypse opener. That's some lame creepy guy opener. It conveys 0 value and has 0 rapport and 100% sexual motive.

YOU: wow. i was gonna have a perfectly normal day and you show up like this. you know you're beautiful don't you? and you had to do it.. you just had to. Now i'm gonna think about you, and it'll ruin my work. And the worst part is, you can't do anything to stop it now. You're evil. I hate you. *slight ****y funny face*"

Lol.. no there is an actual thing called the apocalypse opener..

But yea I think this is a good idea.. and I'm thinking of trying it out a couple times myself. Hope others do as well, and post up what happens.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Used this many times . Great opener . One of my favorites .

But not recommanded for total noobs that are scared to talk loud and say things with half voice .

Here's the link of the mighty apocalypse opener thread . Check it out before using it .
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=137824

Later im going out and tomorrow im gonna post my rapport on what happened using this opener on this thread if i dont forget :D .

Sarge hard tonight .

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:

lol @ this? as an opener? saying how beatiful she is? wow talk about a recipe for disaster, something an uber-afc guy would do......

@Daddy--ayo fam, make it happen, I didn't use the opener, but I sorta planted the seeds, coulda gone home wit this cougar, but she lived to far and I was a bit tired (40 mintues) F That!

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol @ this? as an opener? saying how beatiful she is? wow talk about a recipe for disaster, something an uber-afc guy would do......

@Daddy--ayo fam, make it happen, I didn't use the opener, but I sorta planted the seeds, coulda gone home wit this cougar, but she lived to far and I was a bit tired (40 mintues) F That!
Yea i know brother , you should make it happen . Recently , i used it on my ex oneities . We have been flirting but not talking to each other .

So i just went straight to her , TAP TAP , grabbed her hand pulled away from her friends and shoot apocalypse opener on her . I banged her that night :D .

I totally love this one :D

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:

Dude that is what i read on the web page (i forgot the name), it was something similar to what i wrote. I don't like it either dude...never used such an opener...

It also had a Shock And Awe opener, maybe what I mentioned was the S&A opener not the apoc opener... my bad.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will surely do this... never really thought of just doing that... but as a confident man who is not afriad to talk to ANY woman i see and say ANYTHING - this would be perfect for me...

i already am blunt when it comes down to the end of the night... but this would clearly get me from point #1 to point #10 without going through 2-9... would ultimately save me a few hours...

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the point. You just show the girls your balls, in your hands, and you're like "see, i have them. do you want to waste time tiptoeing with these other fools or do you want to enjoy yourself no questions asked?"

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many ppl actually used it this weekend? I already know a friend of mines used it twice. It worked he said.

Reason y I haven't tried it yet was cuz I was with I guess u can call her a FB dis whole weekend. So I will try this opener this week

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to use this...but it's damn difficult to go up to someone and say that