I can't understand why I'm not sexually attracted to this woman

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's in her early 30s, pretty attractive blonde. Highly educated, high paying job. NYC career woman.

Thing is, she has a bit of a masculine personality. She's really kind, but doesn't display any shyness/vulnerability.

I can't seem to visualize her having sex because she just.. seems like the type to not submit unless it's to a jacked bodybuilder. Her frame is just too masculine.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is her being a careerist woman who gives off a masculine vibe. She looks good on the outside but her vibe offsets how she looks.
Her career is a non issue.. but she is just too grounded if that makes sense. She never breaks eye contact, never fumbles over her words, never displays any signs of nervousness, has a quick wit, never says anything out of the ordinary, etc.

Why would any of it matter for sex though? She has a feminine voice, a nurturing personality, etc.. but man it's hurting my brain trying to figure out why I can't visualize banging her.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would any of it matter for sex though? She has a feminine voice, a nurturing personality, etc.. but man it's hurting my brain trying to figure out why I can't visualize banging her.
You can't out logic a boner test. It doesn't really matter why.

But I can tell you that most educated high profile career women have masculine traits, and you even said it yourself. That's why you aren't sexually interested in her.

Last edited:

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't out logic a boner test. It doesn't really matter why.

But I can tell you that most educated high profile career women have masculine traits, and you even said it yourself. That's why you aren't sexually interested in her.
So when I said the following:

" She never breaks eye contact, never fumbles over her words, never displays any signs of nervousness, has a quick wit, never says anything out of the ordinary, etc. "

Do those things count as masculine traits in your opinion?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I said the following:

" She never breaks eye contact, never fumbles over her words, never displays any signs of nervousness, has a quick wit, never says anything out of the ordinary, etc. "

Do those things count as masculine traits in your opinion?
Yes, not overtly masculine, but somewhat. Think of an agreeable and submissive old school secretary who wears skirts and heels every day to work as the epitome of femininity - does this girl you've described sound anything like this?

What is her job?

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, not overtly masculine, but somewhat. Think of an agreeable and submissive old school secretary who wears skirts and heels every day to work as the epitome of femininity - does this girl you've described sound anything like this?
She actually sounds exactly like an old school secretary and gives me that vibe.. but at the same time, she's just too composed and grounded. I probably am not explaining it well.

She has feminine grace/charm for sure. Maybe she's just too outgoing for my taste.

Imagine a super outgoing career oriented NYC career woman who's also extremely nice to everyone.. best way I can put it. Hangs out with normal people, doesn't stick to the popular crowd or anything.

What is her job?
Lawyer who went into something like private equity I think

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I was going to guess law.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need masculine and feminine polarity for attraction to work at its core

But there are women out there who just lack sex appeal , I can't even really explain it but sometimes I'll encounter a woman she will be around the 6-7 range in looks but will just completely lack any kind of sexual allure to me

One thing I will say is that a woman's outfit / nail and jewellery choices can make tremendous difference in her allure

Most women I meet are pretty good with stuff like that but occasionally you do get ones who just don't have much about them sexually.

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl on work who I found pretty attractive and cute while in a hair saloon. I met her later in my company however- the way she walks, dresses (!) and talks gives me anti-boner. I could actually think about her while having sex in order to last longer.
She even looks very feminine, but some of these things you just can't explain man.

Regarding your girl, she's a career woman. Very hard to get turned on for that type. Especially if she talks about work.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I can say this from personal experience, if you don’t get a rush thinking of being naked with her don’t. I had a gal that for all intents and purposes should have been my dream, power couple girl, great body, face, hair, similar interests and backgrounds. We jumped into the sack and it was like almost repulsive, nothing bad, just so meh - I couldn’t wait to be done.

I, of course, needed to knock it out of the park for her, so I gutted up and did so, but was happy when the encounter was over. I then ghosted her.

Don’t do it is my advice.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same thing before.

Sometimes I come across a girl and, on paper, it's all good - slim, nice hair, good looking and so on. Yet somehow I just don't fancy her, there's no X factor. Then I feel a bit disappointed in myself, especially if she's showing IOIs.

Conversely, I can sometimes be attracted to a woman who objectively isn't as attractive, but somehow the chemistry's there.

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps it’s a lack of chemistry or it’s related to pheromones, who knows..

Why bother analysing it? Find another woman who is more feminine and turns you on.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is, what is it. Several agree that this happens, but its still a why is that...

Its a vibe. This girl turns it off. She might be aware of that or not.

Some/many women go around all day with Sex Vibe stuck in the on position. All men are paying attention to that. To be crude, its like a dog in heat. Some women who are very confident will just stop broadcasting as they are not needing that attention. They turn on when they get triggered by.... someone interesting.

The girl in question did not flip on for you. Next...