I cant pick in clubs (but i can everywhere else)

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant pick up in nightclubs. I mean i have once or twice before, but compared to the amount of times ive been in a club its practically never. If i ha absolutely no game then duh- id know what the problem is. But i do and i can pick up virtually anywhere else EXCEPT a club. I once walked into a bookshop and walked back out again with 8 numbers, and just on the street or on public transport etc. is all perfectly fine with me.

But i just cant work out why i cant get anywhere in the club scene. I always thought it was simply im not the type of guy a woman wants to meet in a club. Im more of the funny romantic sophisticate than the blinged-up badboy, and i dont think i really have the looks to compete in the club scene anyway.

Im just wondering if any of you have the same issue or have possible answers as to why it is so. Its been puzzling me a bit lately.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be a non-issue. You shouldn't be concerned with not being able to pick up in clubs if you can do it anywhere else. Club girls aren't special and half the time they're the same girls you'll find everywhere else during the day.

Unless this is a purely academic question or you're a perfectionist who doesn't like being "beaten" by anything (so to speak), then don't worry about it.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
This should be a non-issue. You shouldn't be concerned with not being able to pick up in clubs if you can do it anywhere else. Club girls aren't special and half the time they're the same girls you'll find everywhere else during the day.

Unless this is a purely academic question or you're a perfectionist who doesn't like being "beaten" by anything (so to speak), then don't worry about it.
Exactly. If your getting them in other places than you shouldn't even be touching the club imo. Personally I find seduction is more fun when you can take your time and not nail some random stranger with a one night stand (unless your up for it).

BTW heres a post I made concerning girls in the club

milrenkb said:
Go to the club, have fun, don't expect to go home with some1. You were right about the ***** shield, its high. Heres whats wrong with the club.

1. Most girls don't want to go home with some1 (slut complex. Every girl has one to some extent. Fear of being a slut)

2. Tons of guys, harder to stand out and harder to have a normal convo with *BOOM BOOM BOOM DA DA DA DA DA NA NA NA BOOM BOOM* in the the backgroud (Say that 12 times fast).

3. Most girls don't want to meet guys in the club. Even sluts would like the idea of one day just goiing to the supermarket and Wa La..they meet prince charming. So unexpected.

4. Most girls are looking to get free drinks. talk to an attractive girl about the club scene sometime and ask about how often they pay for anything.

5. Their friends are around. Think about how differently you act around your friends, girls are no different.

Look just go to the club and have fun getting free vertical lap dances with average and/or beautiful women. Yeah Yeah I know, never say never. But trust me if you do go home with a girl that should be the last time you see her.

BTW Joke of the day:

Whats the difference between a ***** and a slut?

A slut has sex with everyone a ***** has sex with everyone but you.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
milrenkb said:
Look just go to the club and have fun getting free vertical lap dances with average and/or beautiful women. Yeah Yeah I know, never say never. But trust me if you do go home with a girl that should be the last time you see her.
My uncle met my aunt in a bar and they've been together 30 years.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
manbearpig said:
My uncle met my aunt in a bar and they've been together 30 years.
Exceptions to every rule. Look I was just speaking from my personal experience, heck even friends I've got that I've known to hook up with two attractive women in the same night have trouble at the clubs. However if your Aunt and Uncle met in a bar and are happy then more power to them. However I'd also like to add that the bar scene 30 years ago was a little more user friendly than it is today.

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Yeah kinda both those reasons.

It isnt an issue for me, i am merely wondering why. That and sometimes when i have no-one and im in a club in the mood for some i find it frustrating that i dont get anywhere on the night.

To be honest i find club chicks synonymous with slutty materialistic bimbo and the girls i go for im more likely to find in an art gallery or evening class anyway. Simple curiosity and occassional frustration drive me to ask this question.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried fishing with dymamite once. I sure do miss my brother, Jack.... :D

But no, I agree that many girls in clubs who are looking to hook-up do have a type of guy in mind. I used to be frustrated as hell when my old roommates wanted me to wing for them here in Vegas. They were both tall, blonde, blue-eyed guys. Took me forever to realize that I could still pull even out from under them by swinging the right game. I think what you should do is read up on the Mystery Method (I think that's the right one, but I'm sure someone will correct me if not), and work on the whole "creating a persona" part. It's been said over and over that women are not visually sexual beings, but we still see them get all juicy for guys that look a certain way (this is especially true in Las Vegas, which translates directly from Spanish as "Land of Shallow Ass VVhores"). Seems to me that they're attracted to those guys because the guys' looks sub-consciously indicate a general personality type to the woman (this is also why I think that all of the posts on here about how "you attract those of similar attractiveness" and "hot girls don't go for average guys" et al, are just moronic drivel from ugly guys without the game to make up for it). Create the persona that shows women that you are indeed what they are looking for and visual disqualifications fall away quickly.

(I am much like you though, it doesn't matter if there is something that I don't need/want to do, if I can't do it, I work my ass off until I can, then probably never do it again. I don't like being beaten, as I said.....)

Greg-NewYork

Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
It's been said over and over that women are not visually sexual beings
And that STILL doesn't make it true. :yes:

Seems to me that they're attracted to those guys because the guys' looks sub-consciously indicate a general personality type to the woman
Why couldn't women be attracted to a guy's look because they want that particular type of look?

(this is also why I think that all of the posts on here about how "you attract those of similar attractiveness" and "hot girls don't go for average guys" et al, are just moronic drivel from ugly guys without the game to make up for it).
And this is why I think all these posts about "Average Joes can get hot chicks",or "I'm only really interested in hot chicks myself but I fully expect them to be interested in average guys" are just the moronic drivel of ugly guys that couldn't score with a high quality chick if their life depended on it. :rockon: :rockon:

Off topic: can a girl, let's say an average girl you're not interested in can "DJ you to become interested in her?

:rockon: :rockon: ROCK ON!!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greg-NewYork said:
And that STILL doesn't make it true.
Not as visually sexual. Better? I didn't mean to say that no women are turned on by how a guys looks, just that it's much much less important to a owman than it is to a guy.

Why couldn't women be attracted to a guy's look because they want that particular type of look?
Ask yourself, "why would they want that particular look to begin with?"

And this is why I think all these posts about "Average Joes can get hot chicks",or "I'm only really interested in hot chicks myself but I fully expect them to be interested in average guys" are just the moronic drivel of ugly guys that couldn't score with a high quality chick if their life depended on it.
Average Joes do not get hot chicks, but Average looking Joes with stellar game get whatever hot chicks they want all day long. I am fairly average looking, and I have not had any problems getting knockout honeys ever since I learned how to act around them. And generally, the guys who think they are so great looking are the ones I see leaving the clubs without chicks yelling to their buddies about how "the chicks in there were *****es, let's fund a new club!" (as the valet is letting my target into the passenger side of my car....). I have taken home way to many fine ass ladies, seen way too many supa-fly honies head home with my average buddies and seen too many pretty-boys who can't get a date to believe that looks are the major determining factor. Sure it helps, but game is what really gets the job done.