i can't go on like this

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the past two weeks i've been talking to my ex, and i've come to realize that we're never going to get back together and a lot of the times on weekends when she calls, she just wants to use me and get drunk. it's pissing me off, and interfering with my school work. thursday night she was sick and she called me and i went to her dorm and sat with her for like an hour waiting till she felt better. and then she mentions she texted this guy jokingly saying to come over and sleep with her so he can get sick too. after that i was so pissed off, i had a test the next day, instead of studying i got drunk. last night i got drunk, then at around 1:30 or so, she calls me saying she wants to come up to my dorm and drink. we're still heading back from in-n-out by then.. (drunk driving). and so around 1:50 i have my friend call her and to see if she wants to come up, but no, she's with her friend watching finding nemo. now her friend is a guy, who's been trying to get with her since high school (she's a sophomore in college), but she always thought he was creepy. well apparently he's no longer creepy cos he probably spent the night in her room last night. so last night i found out that the guy was over, and as soon as i get back to my dorm i down 4 shots and end up passing out. i had like 3 different dreams of her and that guy last night, and one of them i had hope that we were getting back together.
so i've come to realize that it's never gonna happen, and i just can't handle knowing she's screwing other guys. i don't mind being her friend, but for the time being i'm gonna tell her that i can't deal with this, and i don't want to see or talk to her for a few months, or at least till i'm over her (ie. find another girl).
what's the best way to deal with stuff like this?

nocturnal2

Banned
Reaction score
I have a soft spot for these type of situations -- I've been there. All I can say is, give it time man. And keep away from this girl. The more you keep seeing her, the more you're going to keep wondering if you'll get back together. You need to remove her from your life. It's really the only way.

Good luck.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, right now you need to concentrate on 3 things. #1 school. dont let a hor ruin what youve paid tens of thousands of dollars for. #2, cut off all contact with her. dont answer your phone when she calls, dont call her at all. #3, get out there and find a new girl. Dont worry about what shes doing, because your going to be doing the same thing. theres billions of girls in this world, dont get hung up on one.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, you need to learn to say 'NO' to your ex. Don't accept her crap, if she wanted to get drunk with you she lost that chance when you guys broke up.

Next, you need to get out there and start moving on with your life.

Do yourself a favor and click the DJ bible link at the bottom of the page and start reading.

Good day.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Find another chick. Better yet find one, bed her, find another one, and you don't stop.

Obviously, the best way is not to deal with this chick again. Leave her.

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice I can give is to seriously move on. I broke up w a girl of 3 years about 6 months ago. I was a p*ssy for a month or two then I starting f*cking every wh*re in sight. Maybe not the best thing to do but it sure did the trick for me.

She still calls and as hard as it can be to ignore at times I know I have to.

Hope this helps.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and stop getting tanked all the time. it only makes you feel worse.

I went through similar situation about 2 months ago. Im over it now bc i realized that she wasnt what i thought. And I hooked up with other chics. Including her best friend