I can't figure this girl out

biggiesmalls4266

Reaction score
I see this girl at the gym all of time right around the same time and right around the same location inside the gym. And we both literally workout next to each other. When we make eye contact, we smile and we both say hi to each other. There are times when I see her and I'm sure she see's me but we don't make eye contact and we just continue our workout. And there are other occasions where I'm aloof on purpose.

Now I've only had an opportunity to speak with her twice in a 3 week span (the rest is eye contacts, smiles & hi's) One time we were walking together towards the locker room and the second time she was on her way out of the gym and I was heading back to the locker room. On both occassions I was asking all of the questions and she was answering BUT she was answering the questions in detail and elaborating. She wasn't reciprocating and asking me questions which has me stumped. There was also times when she did laugh but there were times when she looked away when she talked. If she wasn't interested at all, she could avoid me in every instance because the place is gigantic and she could easily just give me one word answers. I mean this girl is very attractive but either she really doesn't have a personality or I have no idea.

Since I see this girl all of time, I figure I'm not going kamikaze and ask her out on the spot only because it's a recipe for crash & burn.

Any thoughts on this?

DropZone3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her out and you will know exactly where you stand. It's better to crash and burn than to waste your time and let other opportunities pass you by while you wait for this girl.

Good luck mate.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DropZone3 said:
Just ask her out and you will know exactly where you stand. It's better to crash and burn than to waste your time and let other opportunities pass you by while you wait for this girl.

Good luck mate.
Exactly.

This isn't Final Exams. You can't sit around playing with her for weeks at a time waiting for the perfect moment. Ask her out. Get a yes or a no. And close the case.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a nice, friendly interaction with this girl, which is fine if you are looking to place yourself in the friend zone.

You need to build some attraction with this girl. Flirt, bust on her, have fun, raise her IL (interest level). Push/Pull, ****y/funny...use all of it. Generic conversation isn't going to get you anywhere. Once you have her attention, THEN you can escalate and move on to the 'date'...just make sure you are cool about it.

ajay

Reaction score
stop analysing this to death. You know what needs to be done, now just man up and do it. If you don't get the response you wanted, then give yourself a slap on the back for having the balls to ask.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always
Be
Closing

biggiesmalls4266

Reaction score
eh...i eff'd this one up. no sexual tension at all. probably bored the crap out of her. ball game over

unless there is a way to get this back...

biggiesmalls4266

Reaction score
eh...i eff'd this one up. no sexual tension at all. probably bored the crap out of her. ball game over

unless there is a way to get this back...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
....next, move along

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the silver lining: as you become better at nexting women, women become worse at nexting you.

The strength you develop from resistance (in every affair of life) is the eventual source of your triumph.

Verily, we climb towards success on a mountain of failures.