I can't decide!!!

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, recently this girl confessed to me that she has liked me for the longest time (yeah, right. she started liking me when I started playing hard to get and realized I had a different girl every 3 or 4 days. whenever I have the TIME to pick up women).

She's probably a HB8. She has an interesting personality. But I've become so disgusted by her past. She even admits the orgy's she's been a part of. And considering the dudes she's ****ed I'm pretty sure she has a disease of some sort.

Now, she's going to call around 10 or 11. She's going to make plans for us to hang out later tonight. It's pretty much a booty call. I've got her to the point where shes wanting me bad.

The thing is, I don't even know if I want to **** her. I've never met a woman that has had... well, so many sexual adventures with so many different guys (and chicks). and like I said, I'm sure atleast one of them had a disease. To the point where I was actually a little distgusted. To the point where thinking of ****ing her is like putting my **** in a puddle of freshly layed down concrete.

Of course, I could always wear 2 condoms instead of one... Or 7.

Okay, I think I answered my own question. New question:

How the hell am I going to blow her off and tell her I want nothing to do with her when I've been leading her on this whole time?

... I've never actually had to turn down a girl that I've been working on...

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here, the impression they try to give you is to try and lay as many good looking girls as possible.

However, that is wrong.
I've had to turn down many many many girls in my short life time.
Okay so it didn't help my score record, but that doesn't matter.

IF looks was the basis of getting laid only then your in for a suprise.

looks doesn't equal intelligence
looks doesn't equal charm or eliquence(sp?)
looks doesn't equal to humour.
looks doesn't tell you if she cliggy, annoying or attention whoring.
looks doesn't tell you if she's got aids, or any other sexually transmitted things
looks doesn't help your social proof if she has a bad rep and will bring you down with her.

think about her as a whole. and then decide what to do with her.
you can lay her if u want, man i'm not against it and as long as you use a condom (which is still not 100%)

Now stop being a wuss, tell her "NO i won't **** u". it might feel bad when u do it, but you'll be happier in the long run. she may just tell everyone your gay, but hey your a man and should know how to handle that situation.

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL bang her hard, and then say, "i think of you more as my mother, you know, i had a tough childhood, and all your traits that i love remind me of a mother that i wish i had, and have now, would you be my mother, mom?"

Aisujin

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be act all AFCish with her. Bring her flowers, call her 156 times a day, blurt out you undying love for her... that or just say no thanks and LJBF her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with turning down a woman. If you don't want to fvck her, don't. Fvcking her isn't going to give you any kind of advantage.

Being picky is going to make you a more valuable man. Women will begin to wonder if they're of high enough quality to spend time with you. Rejecting the occasional one will make you respectable, even a bit mysterious.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are awesome. I especially like ICaughtFire and Aisujin's advice.

I just went with holding her off for another day. I told her that I had to work late (I actually got off early lol) so I couldn't make it.

I think I'll use ICaughtFires advice tommorow. haha