I can't believe what just happened

silenthill

Don Juan
Reaction score
i probably am one of the biggest afcs. i danced with the blonde at the party and she kept grabbing onto my arm and stuff and i didn't do ****. oh well

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silenthill said:
i probably am one of the biggest afcs. i danced with the blonde at the party and she kept grabbing onto my arm and stuff and i didn't do ****. oh well
If you are not a mythomaniac, you are definitely a lucky SOB. You know many people would kill to have the opportunities you had. Knowing what to do is important, but having great opportunities like these without even trying, this is just golden!:eek:

Go buy a lottery ticket, I'm pretty sure you will win.:D

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
silenthill said:
Dude, pretty strong IOI, especially if repeated. Plus, as was said before, they did invite you to the party, and you stayed sober and were responsible with your designated driver role.

As others have said, make a move next time with the blonde or whichever girl you like at the time. I mean, if you get rejected, no biggie, you just move on. Plus, they have a lot more to lose in this situation since they are probably partly using you for the transportation. You walk, they need to find some other poor schmuck to bum rides off of, thats the worst that can happen for you.

Good luck man.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
arglebargle said:
No kidding, he really needs to be careful. Have you ever seen hostel? :crackup:

YES its possible really that these russians r tied to the russian mafia and got somethin up their sleeve - i kno this cuz im russian myself.

u got 2 choices - b a ***** AFC whos afraid that ur gonna get hurt Hostel style and never see those girls again...

or

be a MAN and come over with some vodka (get someone older to buy it for u), and ****in go gunwitch on their asses and **** the hell out of both of them!!!

its either a)their settin u up to kill u or b)they wanna have a 3some with u

all up to u chump!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
ok i just got it....this is an AFC who lucked out, just the fact that he didnt take advantage of the situation given to him, he will REGRET it and LEARN from it, im sorry for you, i wish u got my advice before goin to that party

ever heard of "its 6am and im real tired, can i just crash at ur place girls?"

golden line that coulda gotten u laid after the party!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip, read down it wasn't two girls, there are SEVEN that live in that house. He went to a party with FOUR of them. They were all DRUNK.

This doesn't compute in my mind.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
"im soo tired, lemme crash at ur place" - drunk girls wont say no to that under those circumstances, its AFC to just drop them off and NOT EVEN TRY

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yea, I'm talking about it not computing that he didn't go for one of four drunk girls orr one of 7 girls. That all told him to not only come to their hosue but got him inside to pick them up (as far as I can tell).

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They used him for home drive. But also if he had more confidence they might use him for sex. He was just too shy and havent ask 'can i step in?' or 'let me take Your baggages'. Havin in night 2 lil bit drunk girls and beein at her home rocks. Dunno why did You want phone number. This was 1 night stand.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, good on you for not getting stabbed right there in the car. But think about it, if these chicks were so horny for it, why didn't they invite you up right there and then.

And they have no phones or e-mail? Anytime I applied for any job, you had to have some kind of contact other than an address! Everyone's got a damn cell these days anyway!

Anyways if you do go back there you'll either get asked for cash, ripped off, or most likely - as soon as you arrive they'll "need" to suddenly go somewhere (and guess who's driving).

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear man you are killing US and we arent even there. Please make a move, if not for your sake than for our sakes lmao