I cant believe its this easy!!!

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
And by the way, happy birthday to me :D

march 27 it was.

My first time at a real life bar (not club - a bar bar)
Bouncer doesnt even check my ID, and as soon as I sit down 5 seconds later - this asian chick starts talking to me, and touching my shoulder etc... til a goofy looking bf swoops in lol. That was a good sign anyways.
Congrats bro -- and cheers to many great moments ahead. :rockon:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DJVladdy said:
Hey Don, can you clarify something please?

how come in this SAME thread, in your first few posts - you write like a frustrated chump (i thought you were madmanic's twin)

...and in ur last post u sound like player supreme, talkin bout main hos etc.. something does not add up, bro.

I'm not dissin you, can u tell us why u have these totally different opinions.
Cause i am a wolf/player who poseses many a sheep's/AFC's clothing... What I mean is I want love damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want back that love I had for 8 years... but i cant find it..... All the women i meet are looking for a fun time but nothing deep or valuable... these days its all about money making. Interpersonal relationships come 3rd of never at all beyond a F...:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

PU$$Y does not make everything ok..... I want a mate to love.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But these hos dont want love...:nervous:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it was that easy this site wouldn't exist.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that being said, i have learned sooo much from this thread, don't take it for granted, i wouldn't be who i am today without it.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Cause i am a wolf/player who poseses many a sheep's/AFC's clothing... What I mean is I want love damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want back that love I had for 8 years... but i cant find it..... All the women i meet are looking for a fun time but nothing deep or valuable... these days its all about money making. Interpersonal relationships come 3rd of never at all beyond a F...:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

PU$$Y does not make everything ok..... I want a mate to love.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But these hos dont want love...:nervous:
What is love? How do you define it? If you had it for 8 years where did it go? These are questions you have to ask yourself. I was in a LTR for 7 years. Love is something you feel for someone regardless of what happens in my opinion. Do I still love her and hope for the best for her? Yes. Will I let her disrepect me and walk over me? No. I love myself more. Do I want love in my life? No. I want to accomplish my goals and dreams I put on hold for her. I want to do the things I want to do. And I want some ass occasionally while I work towards my goals for me.

So why do you need this love so much? What is your life's goal? what do you want to accomplish? What will make you happy? Is love the only thing missing from your life? If it is...congrats, you are farther along than most people, if not...fill in the rest of the blanks and let love take care of it'sself. Enjoy your women and persue your dreams.
:up:

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:

Stop wanting it and it will come. Your probably trying to replicate your 8 year relationship with other girls and spooking them out. Relax and Chill.

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
if it was that easy this site wouldn't exist.
This site exists because guys don't realize it's that easy -- or they don't fully understand what it means -- or they get guided down the wrong path from certain role models in the community or by societal bull**** programming like that you need money or to look like the guys in magazines to get girls.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Playboy said:
Stop wanting it and it will come. Your probably trying to replicate your 8 year relationship with other girls and spooking them out. Relax and Chill.
:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: Who are you!!! Guards , come quickly he has escaped...:crazy:

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playboy said:
I cant believe how much time and money I wasted on this community. All the time they spend telling you the rules and how to act and what to think -- all these elaborate things to get you in the frame as bringing value and being the sex guy?

It can be all summed up like this:

Have confidence to act however you want to, be lighthearted and have fun -- dont take anything she says too seriously and don't be too serious. Don't be needy for the interaction to end up any way like girlfriend or sex. Just be the guy who is spontaneous and in the moment who isn't looking for anything serious but appreciates her and will screw her when she feels like being screwed with no strings attached -- who gives off hints of that animal he is capable of being, that you can get her in touch with that submissive feminine side she craves so she can feel taken and dominated -- if she is a good girl.

That's it folks. All there is to it.
It's true. My game over the past couple years has been made up exactly like that and I have zero trouble getting girls when I want to. There are too many techniques and strategies when confidence and having fun are the only things you need.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
arrrrghhh!!!! Why am i being psycho analyzed so much today???:nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Dude, I thought most of your post were just jokes mocking AFCs.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
True but 90% of men are not in that top 10% of men who women actually compete for and that is where the desperation and AFCism is born.
People make up statistics all the time. 23% of all people know that.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
The top priority of these PU "guru's" like Mystery, RJ, RSD, DYD, etc...is to make money for themselves.

Always remember that.

They also want to keep you "hooked" as long as possible and dependent on them so they have a "cash cow" that will keep giving them money.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek Flint said:
The top priority of these PU "guru's" like Mystery, RJ, RSD, DYD, etc...is to make money for themselves.

Always remember that.

They also want to keep you "hooked" as long as possible and dependent on them so they have a "cash cow" that will keep giving them money.
Exactly!

Only I know the real secret to seducing women.

For only 5,000$ I will tell you how to get any woman into bed. Just PM me.

Your friend,

ChrizZ

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Playboy said:
I cant believe how much time and money I wasted on this community. All the time they spend telling you the rules and how to act and what to think -- all these elaborate things to get you in the frame as bringing value and being the sex guy?

It can be all summed up like this:

Have confidence to act however you want to, be lighthearted and have fun -- dont take anything she says too seriously and don't be too serious. Don't be needy for the interaction to end up any way like girlfriend or sex. Just be the guy who is spontaneous and in the moment who isn't looking for anything serious but appreciates her and will screw her when she feels like being screwed with no strings attached -- who gives off hints of that animal he is capable of being, that you can get her in touch with that submissive feminine side she craves so she can feel taken and dominated -- if she is a good girl.

That's it folks. All there is to it.
Johan, is that you?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Sounds good and simple until you find that you are competing with 50 other dudes for the same girl... Good read though
Ah, the Ratio effect. We are learning here on SS!!!