i cant approach in school

adam22

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls are always in groups or at least in twos. they are never alone during lunch so it impossible to approach. its bothering me a lot but its just weird to go up alone to a group of girls. and its gay to ask to pull one girl out. and during passing periods there no time to approach. so what could i do to get with some girls at school?

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk into the middle of the group and talk to all of them. Show them your value. Be ****y. Be funny. Play one off the other. "yes, you're cuter, but she's got the better body" Boom. You're in like a playa and out like a pimp. ;)

-CyranoDeBergerac

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont approach in school

fawk it

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, this is my key problem now, and I'm sure many people share it with me. What the hell do you say? You don't just walk into the middle of a ground and "hi".

Yeah, I'm sure it'll work with very open people, but most will give you the eye, like who the **** are you? What the **** are you doing here?

So naturally, what do I say? This dosen't just apply to girls, but guys only.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make an observation of the group and its activities, walk up say something ****y or funny about them (activities not girls)... if they laugh (or if they dont laugh) just smile and introduce yourself. There you go, from there, the sky's the limit.

Thats for girls....

If its a group of guys just go up and introduce yourself.

adam22

Don Juan
Reaction score
when the girls are in a group it is hard to just go up to all of them. and its probably true that they would look at u really weird. its hard to approach girls in school cause they are never alone.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to approach a group without knowing at least one of the girls, but "knowing her" doesn't mean her whole life history. If one of the girls has a class with you, open up with a comment about the class, then take the opportunity to introduce yourself to her friends, and move on from there.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
It's pretty hard to approach a group without knowing at least one of the girls, but "knowing her" doesn't mean her whole life history. If one of the girls has a class with you, open up with a comment about the class, then take the opportunity to introduce yourself to her friends, and move on from there.
Yep, and then use your friend's friends to get with their friends. It's easy and fun.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Being a Don Juan is constantly changing yourself and taking challenges. This is a perfect thing to help improve your confidence in unfamiliar situations.

okay, this is my key problem now, and I'm sure many people share it with me. What the hell do you say? You don't just walk into the middle of a ground and "hi".
I don't see why you couldn't? If you find someone attractive just go over and say "Hi there, My names Vincent." then you get there names, then you could say "So are you guys Juniors" even if you know there like soph, or you could even call them seniors if your so inclined. Then you find out there hobbies etc, just go with whatever feels natural. Get in and out quick, but be sure you have there digits in your hand :cool: Its just that simple